No votes (0%)

10 members have voted

August 13th, 2020 at 1:03:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
It's so hypocritical. If Trump had announced
he was picking nobody but a white man
for VP, the media would have gone insane.
Yet Biden can say he's only looking at black
women, and the media nods it's approval.
Blatant racism/sexism on Biden's and media's
part. And he couldn't even find a real
Black woman, he had to settle for a faux
version.

And you people want to know why I am exploring expat retirement?
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2020 at 1:11:23 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Think they'll put her on Mt. Rushmore?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
August 13th, 2020 at 1:28:14 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Yeah, she managed to lock a lot of people up over pot. Are all the pot smokers on here going to back a woman who did that?

Hmm.....I wonder if terapined knows that he supports a woman who locked people up for doing the same thing he does? 🤔
August 13th, 2020 at 1:32:19 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
And he couldn't even find a real
Black woman, he had to settle for a faux
version.

She's actually starting to remind me more and more of Hillary. Both are totally fake and I never thought I'd say this about another politician, but I think she might be just as unlikable as Hillary.

Also, Hillary got to where she is only because of riding Bill to the top.
Creepy Joe's Hoe got to where she is only because of riding Willie Brown and now Creepy Joe to the top.

It's pathetic man, and the smart people ain't buying it.

This isn't gonna be pretty for the libbies come Nov.
Their only hope now is voter fraud, which is why they want to rig the election with this mail-in voting crap.
August 13th, 2020 at 2:01:41 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
She didn’t sleep her way to the top, just a position (or two.)
Plus, she managed to make something of it rather than just become a slacker for a paycheck. Or even to become a wife of a rich man as some women do.

Pretending it is even Remotely closely comparable to Trump’s moral discrepancies is not just an insult to Harris but to all women.

(hey, I bet your wife would agree with that last part)

I've said this before, but I guess it needs repeating. Trump's moral record leaves a little to be desired (understatement of the year candidate). But what he did is TOTALLY different from what Harris did. His sexual misdeeds had NOTHING to do with getting a publicly paid job. Harris sold her soul to advance up the political ladder. I do agree with you, that once she started the climb, the majority of it was based on her own merit and ability. I stand by my assertion that what she did was worse than what Trump did, as far as suitability for further public office.

If we eliminated all men and women who slept around for purely the sex part, we wouldn't be able to fill all 100 Senate seats.
August 13th, 2020 at 2:23:37 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Yeah, she managed to lock a lot of people up over pot. Are all the pot smokers on here going to back a woman who did that?
Haven't used weed in over a year, but I qualify as a "pot smoker". I toked for years in small quantity's, frequently.
The fact that Kamala had sex with someone has zero bearing on my approval or disapproval of her. Actually if she acknowledges using her feminine wiles to improve her lot in life, I commend her for that. Who doesn't use the tools they have? I think most women at one time or another use the possibility of having sex for their benefit, why wouldn't or shouldn't they?

Don't Hollywood male stars do the same thing? Didn't Ron Reagan use his charisma to his advantage, Bill Clinton? Of course they did.

But asking if I forgive her for locking up people for small amounts of weed, for me, it is unforgivable knowing that she herself toked up at times. Same thing for Obama. There are plenty of story's of "Choom boy" riding around in a van with his friends in the "Choom Wagon", him always sitting in the middle so he got to take a hit passing the joint both ways. So no, Kamala does not get a pass for arresting folks for tokes.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 13th, 2020 at 4:25:12 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Shrek
She's actually starting to remind me more and more of Hillary. Both are totally fake and I never thought I'd say this about another politician, but I think she might be just as unlikable as Hillary..

Odd you should say that. I read an
article that said nobody likes
either of them because they
are both blatant opportunists.
They're phony, will change who
they are for whatever audience
they address. You never see the
real person, who is a ruthless
conniving bee-atch who will say
and do anything to get ahead.
They both have a zero likability
factor.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 13th, 2020 at 4:30:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Odd you should say that. I read an
article that said nobody likes
either of them because they
are both blatant opportunists.
They're phony, will change who
they are for whatever audience
they address. You never see the
real person, who is a ruthless
conniving bee-atch who will say
and do anything to get ahead.
They both have a zero likability
factor.

Come on, she is liked! Look how well she did in the primaries!
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2020 at 6:05:36 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Come on, she is liked! Look how well she did in the primaries!

Doesn't matter. Different factors at play now.

President and Vice may look like someone is auditioning for the same job, but you can see by our current example, it isn't. If Trump and Pence are alone in the same room and not talking shop for more the 30 seconds, I'd wager a small fortune it becomes awkward for Pence, and Trump is already tuned out and bored. They have less in common than LBJ and Kennedy. And yet they both are required to be able to be President.

Besides I believe any of Kamala's potential unlikableness helps people take her seriously. But unlike Hillary, she's smoother, and doesn't have moments where she makes such an awkward comment, it's like someone's mother embarrassing everyone in the room with some uncool statement which makes her look old and out of touch. At least I haven't seen it yet. Besides, Biden might do plenty of that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 13th, 2020 at 6:13:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Doesn't matter. Different factors at play now.

Biden got like less than 1% in the Dem primaries in 2008. Didn’t matter once Obama picked him for VP.

So any righties pointing to Kamala’s primary performance really don’t know what they’re talking about. Big shocker.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman