No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

10 members have voted

August 12th, 2020 at 4:14:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: AZDuffman
Nope. I have said many times the problems and none mentioned Trump. All are local.

Try again.

Why, you obviously are implying the postal service can't be trusted under the Trump administration by implication as I said I don't trust it under Trump specifically, which had nothing to do with normal administration which I would be fine with.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 12th, 2020 at 4:52:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Why, you obviously are implying the postal service can't be trusted under the Trump administration by implication as I said I don't trust it under Trump specifically, which had nothing to do with normal administration which I would be fine with.

Again, no. I am saying the whole concept cannot be made secure by it's very nature. It is a bucket with 25 holes going in different directions. Problems at low levels and high.

But thank you for stating that it cannot be made secure.
The President is a fink.
August 12th, 2020 at 5:51:21 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Tripdufan
Covid started in January in the United States. And don't you mean, state legislatures followed the guidelines from Trump's corona virus task force and shut their economies down? You folks act as if the person with self-proclaimed "absolute authority" shares NO responsibility for the consequences of HIS decisions. It's a laughable position to take. Absolutely ridiculous position to take.

We could've shut down and STAYED shut down and been in a much better position today and LESS people dead. Or, we could've NOT shut down AT ALL and just let natural selection take its course and maintained the economy. Instead we got the worst of both worlds, people dying and 7.8 million jobs lost.

What is CLEAR is that the approach WE HAVE TAKEN has been a FAILING approach. And to absolve Trump of all responsibility is a derelict of duty as an American.

But wait, you're not American. And if I were an American conservative, I'd ask you, who tf cares what you think? lol

and lol @ you having an unbiased position on anything

https://www.bea.gov/news/2020/gross-domestic-product-2nd-quarter-2020-advance-estimate-and-annual-update#:~:text=Real%20gross%20domestic%20product%20(GDP,the%20Bureau%20of%20Economic%20Analysis.&text=The%20%22second%22%20estimate%20for%20the,released%20on%20August%2027%2C%202020.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth

As Mark Twain said "There are lies, damn lies and statistics" I will stick with my original post.

Monthly GDP
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 12th, 2020 at 6:09:50 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Again, no. I am saying the whole concept cannot be made secure by it's very nature. It is a bucket with 25 holes going in different directions. Problems at low levels and high.

But thank you for stating that it cannot be made secure.

It certainly can't without proper support from the President. But it's not the systems fault, it's Trump's for lying about it and casting doubt.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 13th, 2020 at 12:55:50 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
LOL!! 🤣🤣🤣

August 13th, 2020 at 3:37:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
It certainly can't without proper support from the President. But it's not the systems fault, it's Trump's for lying about it and casting doubt.

No, it cannot at all. Too many potential points for tampering. Trump has told the truth about it. You cannot handle the truth.

Further truth is if it did not pose potential for ballot harvesting and other cheating the Democrats would not be in favor of it.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2020 at 5:52:45 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: @realDonaldTrump
The Fake News Media is giving @KamalaHarris a free pass despite her Radical Left failures and very poor run in the Democrat Primary. There was nobody meaner or more condescending to Slow Joe, not even me, and yet she quickly evaporated down to almost zero in the polls. Bad!

Sleepy Joe
Corrupt Joe

Slow Joe

He is REALLY struggling to find something that sticks to Joe.

I’m loving it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 13th, 2020 at 6:50:40 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
No, it cannot at all. Too many potential points for tampering. Trump has told the truth about it. You cannot handle the truth.

Further truth is if it did not pose potential for ballot harvesting and other cheating the Democrats would not be in favor of it.

Can you explain what mechanisms of mail in vote tampering you are worried about?
August 13th, 2020 at 7:02:08 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
https://www.newsandguts.com/donald-trump-is-deliberately-sabotaging-the-usps-to-prevent-mail-in-voting/

Quote: WaPo
Trump, who has been railing against mail-in balloting for months, said the cash-strapped agency’s enlarged role in the November election would perpetuate “one of the greatest frauds in history.” Speaking Wednesday at his daily pandemic news briefing, Trump said he would not approve $25 billion in emergency funding for the Postal Service, or $3.5 billion in supplemental funding for election resources, citing prohibitively high costs.

“They don’t have the money to do the universal mail-in voting. So therefore, they can’t do it, I guess,” Trump said. “Are they going to do it even if they don’t have the money?”
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
August 13th, 2020 at 7:16:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: gamerfreak
Can you explain what mechanisms of mail in vote tampering you are worried about?

Lets see. On the first end there is no way to verify the voter. No way to verify if ballots were mailed to people who have moved or died. No security for the ballots.

There is no chain of custody for the ballots.

On the back end how many times do we have to see news stories of "found" ballots to realize how insecure all this stuff is?

Finally, there is zero reason we need to do vote by mail. Showing up at a polling place is a simple thing. It is about stuffing the ballot box.
The President is a fink.