No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

10 members have voted

August 13th, 2020 at 11:35:27 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Shrek
LOL!! 🤣🤣🤣

This will not become a big issue for the Democrats, because she gets compared to Trump, not Pence. If, as an example, Pence was President, I think her sleeping her way to the top would be a disqualifier. It certainly would have been a few decades back.

Remember, I abhor Trump's personal life decisions, but his banging every skank he could find was NEVER to get a government job. I believe Harris did exactly that, and to me that should be a reason not to consider her worthy for the Vice Presidency.

So Trump is not worthy because he is a jerk. Biden is not worthy because he sniffs young girls and his mental decline. Harris is not worthy as stated above. And Pence is just too far right for my liking, but I at least think he is "Presidential". Kind of like how I didn't like Obama's politics, but at least he was "Presidential".

By the way.... make note that the Dems will stop using the term African-American, and will just pivot to "women of color", as that is what Harris is....
August 13th, 2020 at 11:42:53 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
It's already starting, even among
Dems. There's something not
right in Creepy ol Pervert Joe
and this much younger woman
being together. We all know he
wants to touch her 40 times
every time he sees her, even the
Dems know it. He should have
picked Fauxcahontas. Kamal-Toe
couldn't get support when she
was running, why do they think
she will get support now.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 13th, 2020 at 11:57:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
It's already starting, even among
Dems. There's something not
right in Creepy ol Pervert Joe
and this much younger woman
being together. We all know he
wants to touch her 40 times
every time he sees her, even the
Dems know it. He should have
picked Fauxcahontas. Kamal-Toe
couldn't get support when she
was running, why do they think
she will get support now.

Hey, EB, be careful how you talk. I still demand you give Kamala the same respect the left gave Sarah Palin!
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2020 at 12:08:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
This will not become a big issue for the Democrats, because she gets compared to Trump, not Pence. If, as an example, Pence was President, I think her sleeping her way to the top would be a disqualifier. It certainly would have been a few decades back.

She didn’t sleep her way to the top, just a position (or two.)
Plus, she managed to make something of it rather than just become a slacker for a paycheck. Or even to become a wife of a rich man as some women do.

Pretending it is even Remotely closely comparable to Trump’s moral discrepancies is not just an insult to Harris but to all women.

(hey, I bet your wife would agree with that last part)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 13th, 2020 at 12:13:17 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Trump’s a walking moral failure. He looted under the auspices of charity, no less.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 13th, 2020 at 12:15:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Hey, EB, be careful how you talk. I still demand you give Kamala the same respect the left gave Sarah Palin!

Righties can call Kamala whatever names they want (and they’ve certainly tried over the past two days, nothing sticking yet).

But I don’t think any lefties are worried about her being a Sarah Palin-type disaster.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 13th, 2020 at 12:26:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
She didn’t sleep her way to the top, just a position (or two.)
Plus, she managed to make something of it rather than just become a slacker for a paycheck. Or even to become a wife of a rich man as some women do.

Yeah, she managed to lock a lot of people up over pot. Are all the pot smokers on here going to back a woman who did that?
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2020 at 12:33:06 PM permalink
Evenbob

I'm trying to go that low, but
it's difficult. There has to be
a lot of name calling and
mocking of her family. I don't
know if I'm up for that.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 13th, 2020 at 12:38:09 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
I'm trying to go that low, but
it's difficult. There has to be
a lot of name calling and
mocking of her family. I don't
know if I'm up for that.

Well, then, just stick to the fact that per Biden himself she got the position 100% based on gender and skin color. Maybe that helps?
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2020 at 12:48:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Well, then, just stick to the fact that per Biden himself she got the position 100% based on gender and skin color. Maybe that helps?

It's so hypocritical. If Trump had announced
he was picking nobody but a white man
for VP, the media would have gone insane.
Yet Biden can say he's only looking at black
women, and the media nods it's approval.
Blatant racism/sexism on Biden's and media's
part. And he couldn't even find a real
Black woman, he had to settle for a faux
version.