No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

10 members have voted

August 12th, 2020 at 1:25:05 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Also Klobacher wasn't really a player for Biden. If you remember Biden was behind until the black vote came through for him in S. Carolina. He wasn't even looking like a real contender up to that point. Doesn't rule out Klobacher being asked for another job though. He also got strong black support later in southern states.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 12th, 2020 at 3:24:01 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Oh man, the reviews ain't looking good for Joe's Hoe. I took a peek at Twitter, and a bunch of libbies are pissed at the ticket.

One libbie said that they're disappointed DEMocRATS are nominating "a segregationist and a cop" LOL!
And some Indians are offended because she always plays up her black roots, but doesn't really talk about being Indian.

Gee, great start for Creepy Joe & The Hoe. 🤣🤣

Oh, and you KNOW that Hillary is pissed! When Creepy Joe is thrown off the ticket, there's gonna be a nasty cat fight between The Witch and The Hoe. 😺
August 12th, 2020 at 4:19:20 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Haven't seen any true Democrats lamenting the pick. Only Trumpers. Of course, we could have picked Republican Rhinos for our picks and they would have still vomited.

They sure as hell didn't originally pick Trump to unite the nation, so how could they be sad about a divided nation? Heck, most love when Trump creates division. Just the opposite from uniting.

Real Democrats are extremely happy with the pick.

Did you see Donny’s press conference last night? He looked like a sad and deflated old man. Sleepy Don.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 12th, 2020 at 5:00:46 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Wizard
I must admit I was taken aback when I first heard Harris identifies as being black by race. At what point does it get ridiculous? I'm 0.2% native American. Can I state that is my race with a straight face?

Is your last name Warren?

Edit: JCW beat me to it.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
August 12th, 2020 at 9:30:00 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
You people are complicating this whole election.

The truth is people are either voting for Trump or against him. It makes no difference who is on the other side.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 12th, 2020 at 9:32:19 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Shrek
Oh man, the reviews ain't looking good for Joe's Hoe. I took a peek at Twitter, and a bunch of libbies are pissed at the ticket.

This whole thing is 1996 all
over again. Big election and
who do we nominate? Bob
fricking Dole. Grandpa in his
70's, war hero, lost the use of
one arm and keeps a pencil
clutched in that hand at all
times. Nice guy, has zero
charisma and is as boring as
the inside of a paper bag.

His running mate is some old
football star named Jack Kemp.
Clinton sailed to victory despite
a strong showing by a 3rd party
candidate. Biden/Harris are
the new Dole/Kemp ticket.
Except Dole wasn't senile and
is still alive at 97.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 12th, 2020 at 10:05:04 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: DRich
You people are complicating this whole election.

The truth is people are either voting for Trump or against him. It makes no difference who is on the other side.

Ding ding ding!

The VP selection never has any real impact on the election. It just gives the media something to talk about in the dog days of summer.

The worst VP choice of my lifetime was Sarah Palin. But McCain would have lost in 2008 no matter who he picked. The white trash wolf huntress from Alaska wasn’t what did him in...
August 12th, 2020 at 11:26:50 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: JCW09
"It's the economy, stupid!" will be the narrative come November when lock downs & significant death counts are distant memories.

August 12th, 2020 at 11:46:45 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Donald Trump has lost 7.8 million jobs on his watch. GDP shrank 5% in the first quarter of 2020 and ummm....33% in the second quarter? Trump has never achieved 3% GDP annually and he's never achieved 4% quarterly (something Obama did 4 times). Ironically, it was his reluctance to take the virus seriously and his desire to protect the economy over the safety of Americans that contributed to its collapse.

If it's about the economy in November, Trumpism goes down in flames.
August 12th, 2020 at 12:22:03 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Tripdufan
Donald Trump has lost 7.8 million jobs on his watch. GDP shrank 5% in the first quarter of 2020 and ummm....33% in the second quarter? Trump has never achieved 3% GDP annually and he's never achieved 4% quarterly (something Obama did 4 times). Ironically, it was his reluctance to take the virus seriously and his desire to protect the economy over the safety of Americans that contributed to its collapse.

If it's about the economy in November, Trumpism goes down in flames.

Let me reword this for you to an unbiased position. Covid started in March and the economy took a huge hit as State legislatures shut down their businesses. By the end of June(2nd Quarter) the GDP had recovered half of it's losses from the low point and was 10% below it's record high of 22T in Feb. It has continued to recover since then but figures are not yet available.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin