Democratic debates

October 4th, 2019 at 11:40:21 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
That's not what the Russians did. They pretended to be Americans posting thousands of fake posts of propaganda from fake people and even posted political rally events which real Americans thought were rallies sponsored by similar thinking Americans. And they funded this disinformation which is like funding a campaign. They also illegally hacked Democratic emails.

So if you're saying it's okay that another country has an opinion about our elections, I'm fine with that. But please don't pretend that's what happened.
Are you claiming that the bot farm that made posts on facebook was a state act? Link?

Do you have a link for hacked emails? Because everything I've read says they were released by the DNC, not hacked.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 4th, 2019 at 12:00:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
Are you claiming that the bot farm that made posts on facebook was a state act? Link?

Do you have a link for hacked emails? Because everything I've read says they were released by the DNC, not hacked.

Mueller Report

Though I can’t help anyone who usually believes Russian news sites over his own country.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 4th, 2019 at 12:19:02 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Mueller Report

Though I can’t help anyone who usually believes Russian news sites over his own country.

Wait! Are you saying Zerohedge isn’t a reliable source?!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 4th, 2019 at 12:21:28 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: fleaswatter
Since the democrats, the lefties here and Joe Biden claim that Joe and Hunter Biden did nothing wrong and there is no dirt to be found, they should welcome any investigation.

Excellent point! Whenever it's Trump or any other Republican, the libbies always say stuff like "If he did nothing wrong, then he should welcome an investigation!"

But of course, the libbies will never say that when it comes to Sleepy Joe and his shady son.
After all, libbies are known for having two sets of rules. One for them and another for everyone else. 🙄
October 4th, 2019 at 12:26:05 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Mueller Report

Yes but to be clear, the Mueller Report indicated that only the private firm CrowdStrike determined who the DNC servers were hacked by. The DNC did not allow the FBI or any other government agency inspect the "hacked" server. I wonder why the DNC did not allow the government inspect their servers?
Let's go Brandon
October 4th, 2019 at 12:26:34 PM permalink
Dalex64
So what's your point?

Is it "anyone can cook up a conspiracy theory and the targets should welcome the investigation"
or is it "trump has done nothing wrong and should welcome the investigation"

?

If you don't think Trump should be investigated, why do you think Biden should?

If you think Biden should be investigated, why do you think Trump shouldn't?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 4th, 2019 at 12:35:35 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: pew
How does a foreign government interfere in our election? I vote for who I want to vote for. Are they somehow changing or nullifying my vote?
Haha 😂😂

Quote: SOOPOO
We can argue over this..... but I think ‘our’ media trying to influence an election using lies and deceit is worse than when a foreign government tries to do it.

Thanks soopoo, I gotta remember this one lol! 😂 Libbies are so concerned about Russia trying to influence our election, but they don't give a crap about the AMERICAN MEDIA trying to influence our election!! Typical libbies with their same inconsistencies. 🙄
October 4th, 2019 at 12:39:45 PM permalink
Dalex64
Try this one.

https://www.businessinsider.com/former-troll-russia-disinformation-campaign-trump-2017-10?fbclid=IwAR1ltbI6AwxP4bNnGCAziI9Wk408nFP1F3kSpadPb4KA6hxd2vAXJQL5qv0

"Our task was to set Americans against their own government: to provoke unrest and discontent, and to lower Obama’s support ratings."
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 4th, 2019 at 12:41:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Former Dem frontrunner:

Michael Avenatti Sues Stormy Daniels For $2 Million In Backpay

Isn't this like squeezing a rock
for money?

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/04/michael-avenatti-stormy-daniels-2-million-backpay/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 4th, 2019 at 12:43:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: fleaswatter
Yes but to be clear, the Mueller Report indicated that only the private firm CrowdStrike determined who the DNC servers were hacked by. The DNC did not allow the FBI or any other government agency inspect the "hacked" server. I wonder why the DNC did not allow the government inspect their servers?

The DNC cooperated with the FBI requests, and the FBI used a private security firm to inspect the server.

You can blame James Comey for that decision, but I’ve seen no evidence the DNC denied any request about it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?