Democratic debates

October 3rd, 2019 at 1:31:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
You are like many others who when confronted with the wrongdoings of the Democrat party have as an only answer "but the Republicanswould have done it also"! As if that excuses the so called country first Democrats. As if it is necessarily true. I can assure you that I would have acted responsibly had HRC won. And been opposed to ridiculous investigation after investigation. I'd say just what I've been saying.... Let the voters take care of her in 2020.

Go ahead and ask me if I think it was mistake or wrongdoing that Trump is being investigated? I think it's right even if some people involved in the investigation didn't do the right thing.

Kinda like having a bad cop on the OJ Simpson case.

And I've said very recently that if you can convict Hillary of something, be my guest.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 3rd, 2019 at 2:25:06 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
I feel really sorry for people who are so brainwashed that they actually believe that the Hildabeast did not commit any crimes with respect to her private email server.
Let's go Brandon
October 3rd, 2019 at 2:42:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don't feel sorry for people who don't understand how the justice system actually works, and what order it works when they are actually smart enough to figure it out.

You have a trial, and you convict someone if you can convince a jury or judge to do so.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 4th, 2019 at 4:38:52 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
I don't feel sorry for people who don't understand how the justice system actually works, and what order it works when they are actually smart enough to figure it out.

You have a trial, and you convict someone if you can convince a jury or judge to do so.

How about this scenario. A prosecutor had the evidence on HRC. He was pretty sure she committed the crime. But he did not think he could convince 12 jurors beyond a reasonable doubt that she did the crime. So even though he was 'pretty sure' she was a criminal, he used his (good) judgment not to press charges. He probably determined that her criminal activity was more negligence than intent, and going forward was unlikely to commit another crime.

Just like with our current President. You, I assume, and the Democrats in the House as well, are 'pretty sure' he committed the impeachable offenses. But they must know with the 'evidence' they have so far they will not convince 67 Senators that he should be removed. I do believe that Trump does not consider anything he has done wrong. If you do vote him out. 2020 is just around the corner.
October 4th, 2019 at 5:01:32 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
If you do vote him out. 2020 is just around the corner.

He's already pressuring foreign governments to interfere in the 2020 election. How can we vote him out if he's so blatantly determined to cheat?!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 4th, 2019 at 6:02:44 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: ams288
He's already pressuring foreign governments to interfere in the 2020 election. How can we vote him out if he's so blatantly determined to cheat?!
How does a foreign government interfere in our election? I vote for who I want to vote for. Are they somehow changing or nullifying my vote?
October 4th, 2019 at 6:09:21 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: pew
How does a foreign government interfere in our election? I vote for who I want to vote for. Are they somehow changing or nullifying my vote?

Yup
A foreign hacker can change or nullify your vote
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 4th, 2019 at 8:20:34 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Yup
A foreign hacker can change or nullify your vote

Yowza! Are you saying Trump is involved in other governments hacking into ACTUAL voting machines to change a Democrat vote to a Trump vote?
Not just expose emails that the Democrats were sending depicting their unethical behavior?

So you believe a conversation went this way.... Hey guys, can you hack into our voting machines and change votes from Biden to Trump?

What makes you think that these hackers didn't change votes from Trump to Clinton in the last election? I mean, you all think the rest of the world would have preferred Clinton to looney Trump, right?

By the way, do you think we are hacking into other country's elections to steer the winner our way?
October 4th, 2019 at 8:27:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Yowza! Are you saying Trump is involved in other governments hacking into ACTUAL voting machines to change a Democrat vote to a Trump vote?
Not just expose emails that the Democrats were sending depicting their unethical behavior?

So you believe a conversation went this way.... Hey guys, can you hack into our voting machines and change votes from Biden to Trump?

What makes you think that these hackers didn't change votes from Trump to Clinton in the last election? I mean, you all think the rest of the world would have preferred Clinton to looney Trump, right?

By the way, do you think we are hacking into other country's elections to steer the winner our way?

Hacking election machines is easy to stop. You just keep them offline. Then you just need to worry about local fixing.
The President is a fink.
October 4th, 2019 at 8:46:59 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Nope
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"