Democratic debates

October 3rd, 2019 at 5:03:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
Why are you Dems so afraid of the 2020 vote?

Because their people's "qualifications" are mostly just skin color or who they choose to climb into bed with?
The President is a fink.
October 3rd, 2019 at 5:13:36 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Why are you Dems so afraid of the 2020 vote?

Because Donald has already been caught trying to cheat in it! Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?!

Quote:
I do not believe that saying.... "Hey, a guy who may be my opponent has been involved in illegal stuff with his son in your country, can you give us the evidence?" is an impeachable offense. If there is no 'dirt' (crime) then there is nothing to find, right?

Completely wrong. And a mischaracterization of what actually went down.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 3rd, 2019 at 5:41:30 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
Because their people's "qualifications" are mostly just skin color or who they choose to climb into bed with?

Couldn't agree more. No different than the black guy who was "qualified" only because he's black.
October 3rd, 2019 at 5:43:18 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
You are ignoring my main points. (I have two)

There will be debates. There is CNN, MSNBC, NYT, etc... who are letting the American people know about these allegations. I'd prefer the American people decide if there is merit to them. I do not believe that saying.... "Hey, a guy who may be my opponent has been involved in illegal stuff with his son in your country, can you give us the evidence?" is an impeachable offense. If there is no 'dirt' (crime) then there is nothing to find, right?

I think it is wrong to waste I'm guessing hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars on an impeachment trial. It also stops any other work Congress would theoretically be doing. Why are you Dems so afraid of the 2020 vote?
+100

Man, you're destroying the libbies just like AZ!

And I LOVE it!!! 👍👍
October 3rd, 2019 at 8:49:07 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Shrek
+100

Man, you're destroying the libbies just like AZ!

And I LOVE it!!! 👍👍

Not my intent. The 'libbies' have many good points. I can easily understand the fervor to impeach Trump. Of course it is wrong to even imply aid to a country is dependent on a 'favor' which might have political consequences. As I've stated a bunch of times, that does not rise to an impeachable offense to me, nor a majority of our Senators.

I can see the 'libbies' point. If you truly believe that he has committed impeachable offenses then there should be no reason not to impeach.

I just believe that there is NO evidence that could be presented to Maxine Waters that would have her not want to impeach. Her mind is closed. There are now only a few Dems left with even the possibility of an open mind. As EB has said innumerable times, you need (or at least SHOULD need) an actual impeachable offense to impeach.
October 3rd, 2019 at 11:49:00 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Of course it is wrong to even imply aid to a country is dependent on a 'favor' which might have political consequences. As I've stated a bunch of times, that does not rise to an impeachable offense to me, nor a majority of our Senators.

I disagree
Trump is demanding foreign govts (Ukraine and China) of investigating the LOYAL opposition so he can win another term.
I my opinion that is an impeachable offense bordering on treason
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 3rd, 2019 at 12:36:43 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Hmmm,
-The president is the head of the executive branch of the government which includes the DOJ and FBI
-The president is the ultimate authority over investigations
-Running for president does not shield a person or his relatives from being investigated for potential wrongdoing

Since the democrats, the lefties here and Joe Biden claim that Joe and Hunter Biden did nothing wrong and there is no dirt to be found, they should welcome any investigation.
Let's go Brandon
October 3rd, 2019 at 12:50:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump today:

THE PRESIDENT: I think Biden is going down, and I think his whole situation, because now you may well find that there are other countries that they scammed, just like they scammed China and Ukraine. And basically who are they really scamming? The USA. And it’s not good.

OMG! The press is going bonkers over
this. Now they're forced to report on
a story they've been ignoring, the Biden-
China scandal. Trump has forced them
to look at it and they're beside themselves
with apoplexy. Biden is toast..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 3rd, 2019 at 12:53:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188

And yes...... Seconds after Trump was elected the Democrats started their plans to nullify the election.

I’m sure the Republicans would have acted responsibility had Hillary won and worked with her to make the country better and not had endless investigations.

(I had to use up a month’s worth of sarcasm to write that.)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 3rd, 2019 at 1:19:47 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
I’m sure the Republicans would have acted responsibility had Hillary won and worked with her to make the country better and not had endless investigations.

(I had to use up a month’s worth of sarcasm to write that.)

You are like many others who when confronted with the wrongdoings of the Democrat party have as an only answer "but the Republicanswould have done it also"! As if that excuses the so called country first Democrats. As if it is necessarily true. I can assure you that I would have acted responsibly had HRC won. And been opposed to ridiculous investigation after investigation. I'd say just what I've been saying.... Let the voters take care of her in 2020.