No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

June 3rd, 2020 at 11:37:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The voter fraud is coming from inside the (White) house!!!!

President Trump tried to register to vote in Florida using an out-of-state address

Yes I see that he corrected it a month later, but it’s just funny....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 3rd, 2020 at 12:22:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The Dem base and media just can't
believe that the Trump based hugely
approved of him walking to the
church. And deploying the military
to different places. The Left is totally
perplexed that a poll yesterday showed
76% of Trump's base is still 'highly
enthusiastic' about voting for him.

It's like Rush said, if it was Obama
walking to the same church during
a crisis, the media would have bowed
and scraped and called him brilliant
and kissed his ring and his ass all the way
across the street. He would have been
nominated for another peace prize.
And we all know that's true.

Trump does it and the media faints
with shock. How could Trump do such
a horrible thing. The whole thing is
really hilarious.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 3rd, 2020 at 12:32:07 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
The Left is totally
enthusiastic' about voting for him.

Uhhh, no we are not. By now we know his base will support any dumb thing he does.

But since you seem to value polls now, here are some new ones:

Monmouth: Biden +11 (was +3 in March, +4 in April, +9 in May)

ABC/WashPo: Biden +10 (was +2 in March)

TEXAS
Trump 44% (+1)
Biden 43%
(Quinnipiac)

Donny only up one in Texas!
June 3rd, 2020 at 12:44:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Uhhh, no we are not. By now we know his base will support any dumb thing he does.

EB thinks we'd be surprised that Trump's base will support anything questionable. Heh.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 3rd, 2020 at 2:31:52 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman
You can only be a "uniter" to a group that wants to be united. Watch some YT "man on the street" videos. In one the guy asks liberals if they would be friends with a conservative/Republican. Not only did most liberals say "no" they got visibly upset at the idea. You cannot unite people that do not even want to talk to people on the other side.

When they flipped it, the conservatives did not have a huge problem being friends with liberals. They were not going to agree with them, but to have a beer with a liberal no problem.

It is very easy for liberals to seal themselves off from people who are conservative. And it seems many are. There will be no "uniting" in our lifetimes. Even another Pearl Harbor would not do it. We would hear, "It just is not worth a racist war!" Or "it is our fault they hate us!"
+1,000
June 3rd, 2020 at 2:35:12 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: SOOPOO
I am so sad for all the hard working businessmen that put in a life's worth of effort to build an operate their stores, many here in Buffalo on the fringes of the 'bad' neighborhoods.

I also wonder how many others are like me, in that although the death toll is certainly less than 20 so far, that this makes me way sadder than the pandemic.

He doesn't care though. Remember, this is a guy who wished death on other people and applauded when they died. His posts are always so angry and full of rage (which is why I blocked him). You can tell by his posts that he's not a happy person. 🙄
June 3rd, 2020 at 2:39:51 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Shrek
He doesn't care though. Remember, this is a guy who wished death on other people and applauded when they died. His posts are always so angry and full of rage (which is why I blocked him). You can tell by his posts that he's not a happy person. 🙄

The guy who called for a genocide has an encyclopedic knowledge of my posts (many of which were made before he even joined the board under his current username). Sad!
June 3rd, 2020 at 2:41:47 PM permalink
Shrek
Quote: Evenbob
The Left is totally
enthusiastic' about voting for him

Yep, the libbies still haven't figured out that with BIASED polls, you need to add 10-15 points to whatever they say Trump's support is.
So if a BIASED poll has him at 76%, then his support is probably closer to 90%+.

Libbies will never learn. 😂😂
June 3rd, 2020 at 2:43:03 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Shrek

I don't 'know' him. or 'know' you, but I believe that both of you are generally happy in your lives. I think his posts are not 'full of rage', but, rather, are just designed to get under your skin. Not that different from yours. I mean, showing mini videos of wrestling slams and MMA knockouts doesn't add to the substance of the discussions, does it?

For the most part, I have a position I want to explain, and post as such. I will not deny that at times I like to get a 'dig' in someone who disagrees. But I always try to at least make a point first.
June 3rd, 2020 at 3:00:08 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The market has gone up every
day this week since the riots
started. 529 today alone. Why?
Experts are saying every day it
goes on it guarantee's a
reelection for Trump. Heard it
everywhere. So keep looting,
Libbies. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.