2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

June 2nd, 2020 at 10:17:58 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine
I didn't see it as a necessary reason to gas and shoot rubber bullets into them if they didn't. Just because they have the power to move them, they shouldn't abuse that power for that. If you think protestors should obey every random order from authorities for any reason, that's definitely why there's a problem.

Maybe they just should have said pretty please....

They were asked to move back three times. Then they were forced to move back.

You generally do have to comply with lawful orders. I would suspect that someone would have already filed suit if moving random protesters in that area was something they could fight legally; it has to be done every so often because of constant protests (24/7 for some of them) and Executive movement.
June 2nd, 2020 at 10:32:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
Maybe they just should have said pretty please....

They were asked to move back three times. Then they were forced to move back.

Who was asking? And for what purpose?

What purpose did Donny’s little church walk serve? A dumb photo op!

Everyone knows that Americans’ 1st Amendment rights become null if your weak president wants to be seen holding a bible upside down...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 2nd, 2020 at 10:41:23 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Who was asking? And for what purpose?

What purpose did Donny’s little church walk serve? A dumb photo op!

Everyone knows that Americans’ 1st Amendment rights become null if your weak president wants to be seen holding a bible upside down...

1. I'm guessing law enforcement. Either Secret Service, local police, national guard, what difference does it make?

2. I'm guessing every time ANY politician goes to church/synagogue/mosque it is for a photo op.

3. I think the 1st amendment guarantees you the right to speak freely. It doesn't guarantee you that right wherever the f... you want! If any of the protesters believe their 1st amendment rights were violated, there are courts to adjudicate this.
June 2nd, 2020 at 10:43:41 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
3. I think the 1st amendment guarantees you the right to speak freely. It doesn't guarantee you that right wherever the f... you want! If any of the protesters believe their 1st amendment rights were violated, there are courts to adjudicate this.

Dear god please look up the text of the 1st Amendment.
June 2nd, 2020 at 10:51:33 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

3. .

That you waste your time on
his posts is amazing to me.
Talk to the
wall, it will pay more attention
than engaging in these posts.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 2nd, 2020 at 10:58:20 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Ed, I mentioned in some other thread, maybe this one, about the speech he gave at the Spoace-X launch.
I want you to listen to it and tell me it what you think.

Your thoughts please...

His answer:

June 2nd, 2020 at 10:59:42 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Trump goes to church...... Is it possible the left wing media (CNN, MSNBC, etc..) will not make a story about it? NO!!!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN SAY OR DO THAT THE LEFT WING WILL NOT FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH!!!!! FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!

He invited kids to the White House and fed them fast food. RACIST!!!!!!
He held a Bible. WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!!!!
His personal protection was secured by the Secret Service. COWARD!!!!!!
He played golf. RIPPING OFF THE TAXPAYERS!!!!!
Quote: RonC
Stay in the White House...get criticized.

Leave the White House...get criticized.

Damn, SOOPOO and RonC just did this to the libbie's argument LOL!! 🤣🤣🤣

June 2nd, 2020 at 11:00:38 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Dear god please look up the text of the 1st Amendment.

That is a total loser post, as often happens with you. Your posts have deteriorated so much recently, and I am not sure why? If you disagree with my interpretation that the 1st Amendment guarantees you the right to speak freely, but not wherever you want, tell me YOUR interpretation. Not the absolutely childish response of "look it up". In actuality, the interpretation of the 1st Amendment can itself be an entire academic class. But your pathetic answer is 'look up the text'.

So if you want a conversation about an issue, please address the issue. I'll listen if you want to present a different interpretation of the 1st Amendment.
June 2nd, 2020 at 11:03:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
That is a total loser post, as often happens with you. Your posts have deteriorated so much recently, and I am not sure why? If you disagree with my interpretation that the 1st Amendment guarantees you the right to speak freely, but not wherever you want, tell me YOUR interpretation. Not the absolutely childish response of "look it up". In actuality, the interpretation of the 1st Amendment can itself be an entire academic class. But your pathetic answer is 'look up the text'.

So if you want a conversation about an issue, please address the issue. I'll listen if you want to present a different interpretation of the 1st Amendment.

You do realize what humoring his posts is becoming do you not?

The President is a fink.
June 2nd, 2020 at 11:05:38 AM permalink
ams288
Dang, four righties in a row lashing out at me!

It’s almost as if Donny is self-destructing in front of their very eyes and they have to take their frustrations out on others....