Climate Change -- conspiracy theory or is it time we all drive a Prius?

September 23rd, 2019 at 3:17:37 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 1
Posts: 542
September 23rd, 2019 at 3:35:57 PM permalink
Shrek
Member since: Aug 13, 2019
Threads: 5
Posts: 1269
Quote: terapined
Gotta love this little girl
You go girl :-)

So you take your marching orders from a spoiled brat 15 year old girl?? lol
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
September 23rd, 2019 at 3:40:31 PM permalink
Shrek
Member since: Aug 13, 2019
Threads: 5
Posts: 1269
It's funny. Most people would never take advice from a 15 year old kid who's barely been alive.
Yet libbies are doing just that lol 😂🤣
September 23rd, 2019 at 3:55:30 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 52
Posts: 6466
Quote: ams288
Greta will get a Nobel Prize.

Donny wont.


The next Nobel Prize winners will be
Greta Thunberg
and or
Joshua Wong
and or
Agnes Chow
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 23rd, 2019 at 4:49:54 PM permalink
Shrek
Member since: Aug 13, 2019
Threads: 5
Posts: 1269
Quote: terapined
The next Nobel Prize winners will be
Greta Thunberg
and or
Joshua Wong
and or
Agnes Chow

I'm more qualified to win it than those kids. Then again if an idiot like Obama can win it, I guess anything's possible. 😂
September 24th, 2019 at 4:42:56 AM permalink
aceofspades
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 82
Posts: 1930
Quote: ams288
Greta will get a Nobel Prize.

Donny wont.


September 24th, 2019 at 4:46:01 AM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 18
Posts: 6396
Quote: fleaswatter
If somehow this happens, she will be as worthy of it as the one former President Odumdum received.


For about 10 years now, any mention of the Nobel Prize causes a Pavlovian reaction in righties to bring up Obama not deserving his.

And yet, Obama's Nobel Prize is the reason Donny wants one so bad. Just another way he can't measure up to his predecessor.
A straight man will not go for kids. - AZDuffman
September 24th, 2019 at 5:07:01 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 15
Posts: 2268
Quote: ams288
For about 10 years now, any mention of the Nobel Prize causes a Pavlovian reaction in righties to bring up Obama not deserving his.

And yet, Obama's Nobel Prize is the reason Donny wants one so bad. Just another way he can't measure up to his predecessor.


What odds would you lay against DJT winning a Nobel prize, if you had to use real money? Would you give me 50-1? 100-1? More? Less?
September 24th, 2019 at 5:55:14 AM permalink
KNathan
Member since: Dec 9, 2018
Threads: 37
Posts: 546
Quote: Shrek
It's funny. Most people would never take advice from a 15 year old kid who's barely been alive.
Yet libbies are doing just that lol 😂🤣


Not really all that funny. Malala Yousafzai was only about 14 when she got grown adults to take advice from her and take her seriously.
September 24th, 2019 at 6:18:29 AM permalink
ams288
Member since: Apr 21, 2016
Threads: 18
Posts: 6396
Quote: SOOPOO
What odds would you lay against DJT winning a Nobel prize, if you had to use real money? Would you give me 50-1? 100-1? More? Less?


10 billion-1

I don't make bets on things like this in real life.
A straight man will not go for kids. - AZDuffman