Climate Change -- conspiracy theory or is it time we all drive a Prius?

September 27th, 2019 at 11:42:39 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
For someone who made the following response to one of my earlier posts, it really make you wonder. I am in your head but you can't admit it. LOL

Quote: terapined
I'm not here to read your posts or respond to you

But to address your post, you are missing the point.

What the adult handlers are doing to this child amounts to CHILD ABUSE. These adults, knowing that this child suffers from an illness and continues to trot her out and placing her in uncomfortable positions is, I repeat - CHILD ABUSE.
Let's go Brandon
September 27th, 2019 at 11:53:51 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
For someone who made the following response to one of my earlier posts, it really make you wonder. I am in your head but you can't admit it. LOL

But to address your post, you are missing the point.

What the adult handlers are doing to this child amounts to CHILD ABUSE. These adults, knowing that this child suffers from an illness and continues to trot her out and placing her in uncomfortable positions is, I repeat - CHILD ABUSE.

I changed my mind
When I see a disgusting post attacking children, I call it out
There is no child abuse
Call Child services regarding the BS abuse and they will laugh at your face
I find this post pretty disgusting
There is a lot of REAL child abuse out there. Its not the case here unless you hate children and what they say

I see adults attacking children in my neighborhood or online. I speak up
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 27th, 2019 at 11:57:02 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Goldman Sachs released a 34-page analysis of the impact of climate change. And the results are terrifying.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/goldman-sachs-climate-change-threatens-new-york-tokyo-lagos-cities-2019-9-1028552494

I didn't find anything in that report terrifying.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 27th, 2019 at 12:02:17 PM permalink
fleaswatter
I changed my mind

I guess this means that you agree with me. Thanks!
Let's go Brandon
September 27th, 2019 at 12:04:18 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I guess this means that you agree with me. Thanks!

????????
What planet do you live on?
I changed my mind on responding because I found your post absolutely disgusting regarding how a child speaks
Again
Whats wrong with you to resort to attacking a child because of the way she speaks
You attack me, I don't care
You attack a child because of the way she speaks, you cross a line that deserves a response to your disgusting post
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 27th, 2019 at 12:06:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Hmmmm, looks like our future Nobel prize winner is having difficulties when she is unable to read from a script provided to her by her crazy climate change activist adult handlers:

Come on, she will make someone a great ex-wife one day!
The President is a fink.
September 27th, 2019 at 12:10:01 PM permalink
fleaswatter
????????
What planet do you live on?

I am from the planet of turtledonia and I control you! ROTFL

All for now, I have better things to do.

See ya later.
Let's go Brandon
September 27th, 2019 at 12:32:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Hurricane Lorenzo

Quote:
Category 4’s sprawling cloud shield spans more than 1,000 miles — roughly the distance from Washington, D.C., to Miami; including its outflow, it would be large enough to cover the entire East Coast beneath overcast.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 27th, 2019 at 1:06:30 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

Well said.

I was gonna say the same thing myself. Libbies know that they can't win debates on their own, so they have to trot a child out there to take the slings & arrows for them. These people are similar to criminals who use innocent people as human shields in order to escape danger. In this case, libbies are using this child to shield themselves from criticism. Truly disgusting on their part.

I mean, what the hell qualifies this child to speak on this issue? Do libbies think the rest of the world is that dumb?? (Actually don't answer that. Libbies are successfully spreading stupidity everywhere.) I could understand if we're talking about a child genius like Mozart, but this kid ain't no Mozart. She's just a child with mental issues who should be treated accordingly.

But libbies don't care. She's just one of their pawns.
September 27th, 2019 at 2:05:25 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich
I didn't find anything in that report terrifying.

I stopped being 'terrified' of doomsday
reports when none of Rachel Carson's
dire predictions in The Silent Spring
came true. Always follow the money,
who backs these people.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.