No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

July 9th, 2020 at 3:02:04 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
Lets just agree on the low end people will get their fix on the street and leave it there for others to clean up after. Watching "COPS" or "LIVE PD" you see how they cannot wait until they get home.

Some courthouse had it, I have seen so many. It was an exchange day. Kind of thing made us make sure our laptops were watched.

1. I'll stipulate that. I imagine you would regulate the use and punish for public use/intox in a fashion similar to that of alcohol now, same with driving. I'd actually like to see First Offense DUI be taken a hell of a lot more seriously, tbh.

2.) I don't know anything about that, I'm afraid. I believe you; I just don't recall that. It's really not something that would have impacted me or anything that I would have otherwise done that day.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
July 9th, 2020 at 3:13:54 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Trump sent a tweet out in 2000 something about leadership.

"Leadership: if it happens you're responsible, if it doesn't happen you're responsible".

Regardless of how none of Trump's tweets travel well through history, let's talk about leadership.

To me, leadership is about being first through the door. Don't expect the people you are leading to do ANYTHING that they haven't already SEEN you do. That's the definition of leadership. With that context, Trump was asked about his convention scheduled to take place in Jacksonville, FL on August 24th, he said this:

"When we signed a few weeks ago, it looked good." With the number of cases on the rise, Trump said, "Now all the sudden it's spiking up a little bit," before adding optimistically, "That's gonna go down." Finally, he said, "It really depends on the timing. Look we're very flexible. We can do a lot of things, but we're very flexible."

Now, the key part? We're very flexible

Trump tweeted this yesterday:

"In Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries, SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH NO PROBLEMS. The Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election, but is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open!"

Let's just ignore the fact that those other countries are outperforming us in their fight against Covid (it's not even close). You see what Trump has done here? He's saying that when it comes to a bunch of politicians and his base of supporters, he can be "flexible." But when it comes to our nation's children, our teachers, and our support staff, well, their funding might go away if they are NOT flexible.

Instead of being first through the door, abject cowardice is what leadership looks like to MAGAts. And you people celebrate it. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
July 9th, 2020 at 3:20:47 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
In the next 4 months NYC will
be back to 1970's crime and
murder stats and they will be
so sick of Dems doing this
to them Trump will take NY.
Just watch and see.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 9th, 2020 at 3:33:27 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
In the next 4 months NYC will
be back to 1970's crime and
murder stats and they will be
so sick of Dems doing this
to them Trump will take NY.
Just watch and see.

LMAO

Bookmarking this post.

And you make fun of my predictions!!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 9th, 2020 at 3:38:06 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
LMAO

Bookmarking this post.

And you make fun of my predictions!!!

I still want to know how to predict roulette.
July 9th, 2020 at 3:45:27 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tripdufan

"Leadership: if it happens you're responsible, if it doesn't happen you're responsible".

Regardless of how none of Trump's tweets travel well through history, let's talk about leadership.

To me, leadership is about being first through the door. Don't expect the people you are leading to do ANYTHING that they haven't already SEEN you do. That's the definition of leadership. With that context, Trump was asked about his convention scheduled to take place in Jacksonville, FL on August 24th, he said this:

"When we signed a few weeks ago, it looked good." With the number of cases on the rise, Trump said, "Now all the sudden it's spiking up a little bit," before adding optimistically, "That's gonna go down." Finally, he said, "It really depends on the timing. Look we're very flexible. We can do a lot of things, buth we're very flexible."

"In Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries, SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH NO PROBLEMS. The Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election, but is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open!"

Let's just ignore the fact that those other countries are outperforming us in their fight against Covid (it's not even close). You see what Trump has done here? He's saying that when it comes to a bunch of politicians and his base of supporters, he can be "flexible." But when it comes to our nation's children, our teachers, and our support staff, well, their funding might go away if they are NOT flexible.

Instead of being first through the door, abject cowardice is what leadership looks like to MAGAts. And you people celebrate it. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

He sent a tweet in 2000? Six years before Twitter was created??
The President is a fink.
July 9th, 2020 at 3:53:41 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: AZDuffman

"When we signed a few weeks ago, it looked good." With the number of cases on the rise, Trump said, "Now all the sudden it's spiking up a little bit," before adding optimistically, "That's gonna go down." Finally, he said, "It really depends on the timing. Look we're very flexible. We can do a lot of things, buth we're very flexible."

He sent a tweet in 2000? Six years before Twitter was created??

2000 SOMETHING, I didn't take the time to look it up, but my guess is 2012

I can see why you read it as 2000. Poor way to word it.
July 9th, 2020 at 4:05:10 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: Gandler
I still want to know how to predict roulette.

Find a dealer with a signature.
July 9th, 2020 at 4:30:03 PM permalink
Tanko
So my fix? Institute policies that reduce the MASSIVE income inequality that has been rising for the last 30 years since voodoo economics was put into place.

What policies would you suggest to reduce income equality?
July 9th, 2020 at 4:38:54 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Tanko

The crime rate is back to the 1996 levels. Thanks to Cuomo and de Blasio.

Burglary and shootings were up
over 100% in June in NYC
compared to last June. All crimes
were up significantly. Murder,
rape, auto theft is up over 50%
in all 5 districts of NYC. It will
only increase as criminals see the
chances of getting caught is
almost zero. It could easily get
to 1970's levels by election day.
No Rudy Giuliani to rescue them
this time. Nothing but good news
for Trump.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.