The City on Fire

May 30th, 2020 at 1:29:28 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Quote: SOOPOO
And 20% were local thieves waiting for an opportunity. I am repulsed by a man keeping his knee on a man's neck for 9 minutes while the man is handcuffed. NOT A REASON TO LOOT! UNLESS you are a criminal to begin with. It hurts my brain that anyone sees this any other way.

It hurts my brain too, but I don't feel helpless and afraid.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
May 30th, 2020 at 1:35:47 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
20% chance he's a liberal ?????????????
ROTFL

Why would I be inclined to give fair odds?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 30th, 2020 at 1:37:18 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
I don't want to give you $2. Seeing what the lowlifes of society do; the druggies, rioters, the.... I would be surprised if ANY cop could be a 'liberal'. They may start that way.....

But I'll tell you what, I'll bet you that less than 2% of the lawless rioters will be Trump supporters? Would you take that bet?

I’d probably take the over at even money, but it seems a tough one to conclusively resolve.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 30th, 2020 at 1:39:11 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: terapined
He encourages it
(Taking a page from ridiculous soopoo playbook) Oooh. Knock out. Soopoo down for the count. LOL
Of course this is no knockout. Just a logical counterpoint.
There are no knockouts on a forum. That's an absurdity started by Shrek. Don't really get his or her or its point.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

I watched the 26 second clip! You are comparing throwing someone 'hard' into a squad car who just committed murder to an ACTUAL case of police brutality??

SOOOOOO>>>>> The question was, and you were UNABLE to answer..... "When was the last time you heard of police brutality by a police agency that would be under Trump's purview?"

I mean he has been President OVER 3 years..... you must have dozens of such incidents?

Not only is SOOPOO not knocked out, your punch didn't EVEN GRAZE him!!!!!! (Channeling my inner Shrek...)

I would say banging a restrained person’s head into a car constitutes brutality.
May 30th, 2020 at 1:40:47 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Bet you a dollar that cop with knee on the neck wasn't a liberal. Bet you 2 dollars he was a Trump supporter.

That makes you feel better or something?
The President is a fink.
May 30th, 2020 at 1:48:52 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: rxwine
Bet you a dollar that cop with knee on the neck wasn't a liberal. Bet you 2 dollars he was a Trump supporter.

Who knows. Many police and firemen I know are liberal (mostly because with the exception of some private fire companies locally, they are almost all unionized)... And, unions tend to push for dems....

But, either way its irrelevant. That crazy lady in the park was a Biden and Obama supporter... That shooter was a Bernie supporter. Most of the raiders are democrat supporters. The point is, its irrelevant bad people are on both side. And, I am the first the admit the extreme left is worse than the extreme right (in America. If you include Islamists as right then it changes, but that is mostly not in America, though they do fund the extreme left including the raiders to sow division).
May 30th, 2020 at 2:01:48 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Mission146
I would say banging a restrained person’s head into a car constitutes brutality.
It's all part of the mystique of living a particular way.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 30th, 2020 at 2:42:51 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Personally I feel that the unadulterated hate that people feel it is okay to express on in public including the MSM and this forum is part of the cause of these riots. The politician that you supported wasn't elected. That somehow makes it okay to throw simple human decency out the window and express your unhappiness in the most vile and ever worsening words you can come up with. That behaviour just fuels the riots and deaths that are going on now. It is suddenly okay to burn a police van while the officer is in it. It will be interesting to see if they can get enough people to DC tonight to successfully storm the Whitehouse and burn it to the ground.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 30th, 2020 at 2:51:49 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman
Personally I feel that the unadulterated hate that people feel it is okay to express on in public including the MSM and this forum is part of the cause of these riots. The politician that you supported wasn't elected. That somehow makes it okay to throw simple human decency out the window and express your unhappiness in the most vile and ever worsening words you can come up with. That behaviour just fuels the riots and deaths that are going on now. It is suddenly okay to burn a police van while the officer is in it. It will be interesting to see if they can get enough people to DC tonight to successfully storm the Whitehouse and burn it to the ground.

Need to surround with buses like Nixon did maybe?
The President is a fink.
May 30th, 2020 at 2:59:26 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Gandler
Who knows. Many police and firemen I know are liberal (mostly because with the exception of some private fire companies locally, they are almost all unionized)... And, unions tend to push for dems....

But, either way its irrelevant. That crazy lady in the park was a Biden and Obama supporter... That shooter was a Bernie supporter. Most of the raiders are democrat supporters. The point is, its irrelevant bad people are on both side. And, I am the first the admit the extreme left is worse than the extreme right (in America. If you include Islamists as right then it changes, but that is mostly not in America, though they do fund the extreme left including the raiders to sow division).

Assuming there is some goal here of reforming police action, I am curious how this will ultimately play out.

Sadly, I think police suffer from the same principle that most criminals follow. Better to not rat out your brotherhood and instead just let stuff happen. Because you become a target then, and your life becomes hell at the hands of your own, and additionally your normal adversaries are still there.

And that's how we get these kind of situations with officers letting bad police behavior slide.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?