The City on Fire

May 30th, 2020 at 7:22:32 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Pittsburgh. Goddamnit, why!!??

I was down there yesterday. Our police were going around saying good morning, walking together interacting with folks, asking if anyone needed anything. These rat bastards are from outside the city, I promise you that. We were allowing peaceful protests, perhaps even encouraged.

The Pittsburgh P.D. did nothing wrong and everything right.

I’ve been watching live-streams all night and the aggressiveness is from the other side. Our police were letting it go as long as it remained peaceful, even graffiti.

There’s something greater at force here. None of our people did this. We’re proud of this goddamn city and none of these motherfuckers (I’ll take a three day ban) are from here. There’s some entity out there doing these things. These are NOT our people. We’re Pittsburgh proud and whoever is responsible needs to be found out and punished to the letter of the law.

PITTSBURGH FUCKING PROUD!!!!
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 30th, 2020 at 7:22:52 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Right now, in Seattle is anarchy. Police have moved away and the crowds are openly looting. TV camera crews are documenting it and then the looters attacked the camera man. Ben bridge, cheesecake factory, the North face, etc smashed windows, crowds just walking out with armfuls of clothes all while being filmed by news crews.
May 30th, 2020 at 7:29:14 PM permalink
zippyboy
Unarmed police on bicycles are moving in now slowly to dispense tear gas.
May 30th, 2020 at 7:31:21 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Mission146
We’re Pittsburgh proud and whoever is responsible needs to be found out and punished to the letter of the law.

PITTSBURGH FUCKING PROUD!!!!

How can anyone think their city only has good people? I am still convinced that 95% of all people are morons.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 30th, 2020 at 7:41:02 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: DRich
How can anyone think their city only has good people? I am still convinced that 95% of all people are morons.

No. The actual protests were organized. We had civil rights spokespeople issuing guidelines to ensure legitimate protests. This is not what they wanted. They wanted to block the streets (legitimate) and chant in the memory of George Floyd. They said to keep your hands up and do NOT attack.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 30th, 2020 at 7:43:24 PM permalink
zippyboy
The tear gas forced the looters onto another street where they continued ransacking stores. More car fires on the street. Even the newscasters are starting to swear. I heard the word damn on the news by a newscaster! Chaos.
May 30th, 2020 at 7:46:07 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
If you want to destroy this city or any business in this city, you need to GTFO. The police restrained themselves from shooting even when I’d have shot in their place. Flash bangs and fire crackers everywhere and they kept their cool. The Pittsburgh P.D. did an admirable...more than admirable job tonight and should be commended for their tremendous restraint under pressure.

Pittsburgh did not kill George Floyd. These fuckers do not care about our city and are not from here.
May 30th, 2020 at 7:46:46 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Hmm........I wonder if people are finally connecting the dots here??

Let me summarize:

People who run Pittsburgh:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Seattle:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Minneapolis:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

Notice a common theme here folks????? 🙄
May 30th, 2020 at 7:49:34 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Shrek

Let me summarize:

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Seattle:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

Fuck you, you piece of fucking garbage. Just as likely your hyper conservative racist pricks here to sow discord. Go fuck yourself you piece of fucking shit! You want a fucking piece!? This is our city. I’ll give you my address motherfucker, any weapon that’s not a gun, but be ready to die you divisive piece of shit.
May 30th, 2020 at 7:52:32 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Mission146
Quote: Shrek

Let me summarize:

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

People who run Seattle:
LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

LIBBIE Mayor
LIBBIE City Council
LIBBIE Governor

Fuck you, you piece of fucking garbage. Just as likely your hyper conservative racist pricks here to sow discord. Go fuck yourself you piece of fucking shit! You want a fucking piece!? This is our city. I’ll give you my address motherfucker, any weapon that’s not a gun, but be ready to die you divisive piece of shit.

Um, everything in my post about the leadership in those cities is TRUE.
Somebody is losing it and needs to take a chill pill..... 😒