The City on Fire

May 30th, 2020 at 11:29:21 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
Doesn't most insurance exclude things like riots?

Would depend on the specifics of any applicable Force Majeure clauses, but I would think yes, in many cases.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 30th, 2020 at 11:30:35 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine
Bet you a dollar that cop with knee on the neck wasn't a liberal. Bet you 2 dollars he was a Trump supporter.

RXWine’s action sucks, I’ll give you 5:1 against him being a Liberal.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 30th, 2020 at 11:43:09 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Mission146

lol, that's probably more fair.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 30th, 2020 at 11:58:52 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mission146

20% chance he's a liberal ?????????????
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 30th, 2020 at 12:12:52 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
20% chance he's a liberal ?????????????
ROTFL

His wife who is now divorcing him appears to be Asian. That would seem to go against the racist argument.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 30th, 2020 at 12:51:18 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
His wife who is now divorcing him appears to be Asian. That would seem to go against the racist argument.

Why
Many in this country hate blacks but respect Asians, an overall hardworking segment of the population. Many conservatives love Chinese food. You don't see them in line for soul food. lol
My father was a white conservative. Married my Chinese Mom. :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 30th, 2020 at 1:05:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Now they're reporting that 80%
of the rioters in MN drove in from
out of state to commit crimes.
Told ya..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 30th, 2020 at 1:11:30 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Bet you a dollar that cop with knee on the neck wasn't a liberal. Bet you 2 dollars he was a Trump supporter.

I don't want to give you $2. Seeing what the lowlifes of society do; the druggies, rioters, the.... I would be surprised if ANY cop could be a 'liberal'. They may start that way.....

But I'll tell you what, I'll bet you that less than 2% of the lawless rioters will be Trump supporters? Would you take that bet?
May 30th, 2020 at 1:14:16 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: Evenbob
Now they're reporting that 80%
of the rioters in MN drove in from
out of state to commit crimes.
Told ya..

And 20% were local thieves waiting for an opportunity. I am repulsed by a man keeping his knee on a man's neck for 9 minutes while the man is handcuffed. NOT A REASON TO LOOT! UNLESS you are a criminal to begin with. It hurts my brain that anyone sees this any other way.
May 30th, 2020 at 1:19:20 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: terapined
He encourages it
(Taking a page from ridiculous soopoo playbook) Oooh. Knock out. Soopoo down for the count. LOL
Of course this is no knockout. Just a logical counterpoint.
There are no knockouts on a forum. That's an absurdity started by Shrek. Don't really get his or her or its point.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

I watched the 26 second clip! You are comparing throwing someone 'hard' into a squad car who just committed murder to an ACTUAL case of police brutality??

SOOOOOO>>>>> The question was, and you were UNABLE to answer..... "When was the last time you heard of police brutality by a police agency that would be under Trump's purview?"

I mean he has been President OVER 3 years..... you must have dozens of such incidents?

Not only is SOOPOO not knocked out, your punch didn't EVEN GRAZE him!!!!!! (Channeling my inner Shrek...)