The City on Fire

May 29th, 2020 at 2:53:45 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: rxwine
I think he's driving more than one car. (joke)

LOL

I have a wide range of automobiles at my disposal when writing about committing minor crimes.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 29th, 2020 at 3:04:49 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
LOL

I have a wide range of automobiles at my disposal when writing about committing minor crimes.

Gotta have work cars.

I didn't know WV was "outer borough" to Pittsburgh. Of course I avoid driving in Market Square at all costs. Walk it, beautiful. Drive it not so much.
The President is a fink.
May 29th, 2020 at 3:14:20 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Fascinating video of the protest
A white man using a hammer to bust out auto zone windows is confronted by protesters.
The reports are this is an undercover police officer

"Jake Peterson (others say Jacob Pederson) of the St. Paul PD is outed as the individual who smashed the windows at AutoZone."

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 29th, 2020 at 3:52:36 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
Gotta have work cars.

I didn't know WV was "outer borough" to Pittsburgh. Of course I avoid driving in Market Square at all costs. Walk it, beautiful. Drive it not so much.

I don’t live in WV anymore. Great to walk!
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 29th, 2020 at 3:53:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Looks like we might have a case where Floyd died of something, but not directly of strangulation. At least, that's what I thought I just heard.

So, what's the status, if say, someone dies of a heart attack while being restrained? If the guy was in the back seat and dies, I don't think there is any charge against the police at all. But we hear the guy complaining and the guy has his knee on his neck.

With the police often getting the benefit of the doubt (in my opinion) this could still possibly end in an acquittal.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 29th, 2020 at 4:05:03 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
A white man using a hammer to bust out auto zone windows is confronted by protesters.

"Jake Peterson (others say Jacob Pederson) of the St. Paul PD is outed as the individual who smashed the windows at AutoZone."
Maybe?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 29th, 2020 at 4:21:44 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph

I don't see where you get white man out of the guy with the umbrella, gloves, full mask and covered head to toe? Or, anything fascinating about it?

I don't know what's going on, but whoever it was obviously wanted to remain unidentified and had an agenda.

So far unproven
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/officer-jacob-pederson-protests/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 29th, 2020 at 4:24:30 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Looks like we might have a case where Floyd died of something, but not directly of strangulation.

I always thought that. He was saying
he couldn't breathe. When you can't
breathe you also can't talk. And he
was talking right up till he wasn't.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 29th, 2020 at 4:36:38 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: petroglyph

I don't see where you get white man out of the guy with the umbrella, gloves, full mask and covered head to toe? Or, anything fascinating about it?

I don't know what's going on, but whoever it was obviously wanted to remain unidentified and had an agenda.

So far unproven
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/officer-jacob-pederson-protests/
The guy was wearing expensive gear. I don't put a lot of stock in a hit by an ex wife? I admire the person in the pink shirt hanging right with the guy.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
May 29th, 2020 at 7:22:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
I don’t live in WV anymore. Great to walk!

If you are close you need to get in the VFW poker game.
The President is a fink.