No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

10 members have voted

August 11th, 2020 at 5:57:14 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
Harris alone checks the box of 'being ready on day one' to be President. She has prosecutorial and Senate experience
Harris alone checks the box of 'being ready on day one'(!!) to be President. She has prosecutorial and Senate experience" 👀 !!!

I guess we part ways on this one. She's about as unqualified as Obama.

She has ZERO executive experience. She's only been in the Senate for 3 1/2 years and has spent half that time running for president. She's done pretty much nothing significant in the Senate.

True, she was AG of California and DA of San Francisco, but the last thing this country needs is another sleazy lawyer in office.

Hard pass for me..........

Quote: SOOPOO
Maybe we can see the betting lines tomorrow.... I'd guess Trump is a more than 2-1 underdog now.

I sure hope so!! That's guaranteed $$$$ on Election Day!! 💰💰 🤑
August 11th, 2020 at 6:34:43 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
An oldie but a goodie:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 11th, 2020 at 7:57:48 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
The suspense is over, according to the Donald, she is "Phony Kamala."
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 11th, 2020 at 8:40:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
You think Harris had problems when
she ran for president. She has a new
one now. Basement Biden. She'll be
the face of the campaign now. She
couldn't climb from the bottom
of the pack when she was running,
now she's the face of the party?
Nobody on the Dem side is excited
about this.

There were 15 Dems still in the race
when Kamal-Toe dropped out. She
was polling at 7% in her own state,
Her own party does not like this
faux phony 'Black' woman, that she
was the only real choice they had
is pathetic.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 11th, 2020 at 9:31:24 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Evenbob
She was polling at 7% in her own state,
Her own party does not like this
faux phony 'Black' woman, that she
was the only real choice they had
is pathetic.

Totally agree. No one's truly excited about her.
It's all FAKE excitement because they have no other choice than to pretend that they like her.

Brandon Tatum totally destroyed BOTH Creepy Joe & The Hoe.
He called out Biden's racism and correctly referred to her as an "affirmative action" pick. 🤣🤣

August 11th, 2020 at 9:35:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
There are a bunch of Black
guys like this posting conservative
videos. There is an upheaval
rejection of the Dem party going
on in the Black community.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 11th, 2020 at 10:38:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Wonder when EB is ever going to figure out he is wasting his time pushing his usual spin & propaganda.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 11th, 2020 at 11:10:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
Wonder when EB is ever going to figure out he is wasting his time pushing his usual spin & propaganda.

I never do that. This has been my opinion
of Harris from the start. She's a phony
baloney who screwed her way to the
top. Women don't like her and men
think she's a ball buster. Unlikable
people cannot force themselves to
be likable. It's because they're too
self centered to figure it out. That's
Kamala Harris.
August 11th, 2020 at 11:26:16 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
Weren’t you banking on the VP pick and Biden’s debate performances to sink him? If so, how does Harris fit in to your calculations?

She doesn't check the African American box.
She admittedly is a pot user and yet threw thousands of CA African Americans in jail for pot infractions.
Cardi B Fan? I bet "WAP" resonates with "Heels Up Harris", reminds her of the good ole days with Willie B.
I don't think her prosecutor record plays well with the Black Community & her Heels Up reputation won't work with suburban woman.
She is unlikable for both men and women. Men know how she got started in Politics & Women see she isn't authentic.
How many Primary Delegates did she pick up in her campaign? I can't remember.
The most qualified woman on the Dems stage was Klobachar, she could take over when Joe falls asleep on Day 1.
WIth Amy, you bring in the center vote and likely some GOP's that are fed up with Trump's rhetoric.
And Amy is a real safety net if the dementia onset continues for Joe.
You get none of that with Heels Up.
Now voters are going to have to ask themselves if they are willing to live with Kamala as President when Joe goes down.
I am sure you are down with that, but my guess is the answer is No for most undecided voters
The wavering GOP'ers who desperately want to pull the lever against Trump, just got another reason not to do it.
Either Warren or Kamala were bad VP picks once you get to the National Stage.
Those polls will tighten and you still won't bet on Biden because you know his downfall is sealed if he shows up for the debates.
"It's the economy, stupid!" will be the narrative come November when lock downs & significant death counts are distant memories.
269-269, that's my prediction. Either Trump gets in on The House Tie Breaker or Joe gets in on a Elector defection in the EC.
I know, you like a good fantasy, so there's mine.
At least I have the balls to tack it on the wall.
But it's still gonna be a horrifically divided nation come November 4th and that's a sad situation for both sides of the aisle.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 12th, 2020 at 12:48:14 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Haven't seen any true Democrats lamenting the pick. Only Trumpers. Of course, we could have picked Republican Rhinos for our picks and they would have still vomited.

They sure as hell didn't originally pick Trump to unite the nation, so how could they be sad about a divided nation? Heck, most love when Trump creates division. Just the opposite from uniting.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?