15 members have voted

April 13th, 2020 at 10:04:11 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: kenarman
Quote: reno
Cumulative US deaths as of March 31: 3,806
Cumulative US deaths as of April 13: 23,621

Which means that so far in the month of April, there were 19,815 deaths in the US.

That's an average of 1,524 deaths per day in April.

And your point is? Throwing that number out with no context, you must have learned that from the MSM. Is it bigger when it is high lited? The average number of deaths per day in the US in 2017 was 7708.

Haha!! And the libbies get SLAMMED again!! 😂😂😂

When 1.25 million people die each year in car accidents, the libbies don't bat an eye. They're totally cool with that.
But when a fraction of that number die from the virus..............OH MY GOD LET'S SHUT THE COUNTRY DOWN!!!!!!!

You have to expect this from the libbies though. They're famous for being totally illogical. It's insanity man.
April 14th, 2020 at 4:46:23 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
The MTA in NYC has lost 50 employees to the virus. 2,000 more are quarantined after testing positive. Subway and bus service has been cut drastically due to the lack of workers, resulting in severe overcrowding on busses and subways.

Dirtbag in background can be heard announcing "I got drugs". Under Cuomo’s bail reform law, he cannot be jailed. If arrested, Cuomo’s law requires that he be released without bail. If he doesn’t show up for his court date, he can only be arrested and released again. Each time he is released, he will receive a gift bag from the City, as an incentive to show up for his court date. One of the gifts is a Metro Card, for free rides on the subway.

Cuomo said last week, that he is ‘very proud’ of that law.

April 14th, 2020 at 4:52:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko
The MTA in NYC has lost 50 employees to the virus. 2,000 more are quarantined after testing positive. Subway and bus service has been cut drastically due to the lack of workers, resulting in severe overcrowding on busses and subways.

Dirtbag in background can be heard announcing "I got drugs". Under Cuomo’s bail reform law, he cannot be jailed. If arrested, Cuomo’s law requires that he be released without bail. If he doesn’t show up for his court date, he can only be arrested and released again. Each time he is released, he will receive a gift bag from the City, as an incentive to show up for his court date. One of the gifts is a Metro Card, for free rides on the subway.

Cuomo said last week, that he is ‘very proud’ of that law.

They want to make NYC the hell hole it was in the 1970s. They hate that Rudy cleaned the place up by locking the bad people up. It will take a few years, but by the end of the 2020s it will be back to what it was. And the people will keep voting (D) because the (R) is just "mean."

Let them live in the mess they vote for.
The President is a fink.
April 14th, 2020 at 7:09:02 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
They want to make NYC the hell hole it was in the 1970s. They hate that Rudy cleaned the place up by locking the bad people up. It will take a few years, but by the end of the 2020s it will be back to what it was. And the people will keep voting (D) because the (R) is just "mean."

Not a NYC resident for the past 30+ years, but I hope that whoever the Dems put up to try and oust DeBlasio is more reasonable than DeBlasio. NO ONE likes DeBlasio! Cuomo detests him.

But I will say one thing. There are neighborhoods that I wouldn't have set foot in back in the 70's and 80's that now I couldn't afford to live in. Overall, I think NYC is a better place to live than it was a few decades ago. But I'm happy I'm not living there, just a frequent visitor.

That ridiculous bail law is not just for NYC, by the way. It is a state law, so our Buffalo criminals, probably more per capita than NYC, just get arrested, get a free meal, and then back out on the streets.
April 14th, 2020 at 8:56:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
Not a NYC resident for the past 30+ years, but I hope that whoever the Dems put up to try and oust DeBlasio is more reasonable than DeBlasio. NO ONE likes DeBlasio! Cuomo detests him.

But I will say one thing. There are neighborhoods that I wouldn't have set foot in back in the 70's and 80's that now I couldn't afford to live in. Overall, I think NYC is a better place to live than it was a few decades ago. But I'm happy I'm not living there, just a frequent visitor.

That ridiculous bail law is not just for NYC, by the way. It is a state law, so our Buffalo criminals, probably more per capita than NYC, just get arrested, get a free meal, and then back out on the streets.

The neighborhoods are better because Rudy cleaned the place up. I would never want to live there. The bank I worked at had a 6 month training program where they put you in an apartment. Now that might have been fun. But to live there? I see the shoeboxes people live in and pay what you could get a big house for upstate.

The bail law takes us back. Ever read any gangster books and how they laughed because they would be out before their soup got cold? It is just going to cause way more crime, and it is in more than just NY. The nation in a generation will be crime ridden again, wondering how it happened. They will not make the connection that they threw out the adults because some Democrat pol called them "mean spirited."
The President is a fink.
April 14th, 2020 at 9:51:57 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Shrek
When 1.25 million people die each year in car accidents, the libbies don't bat an eye. They're totally cool with that.
But when a fraction of that number die from the virus..............OH MY GOD LET'S SHUT THE COUNTRY DOWN!!!!!!!

1.25 million people die annually in car accidents? Where did you get that crazy number?

In 2016, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) data shows 37,461 people were killed in vehicle accidents.
April 14th, 2020 at 10:11:25 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I just heard that the places in the
world that have the most elevators
are, Italy first, Spain second, then
NYC and China. They now say the
virus is spread mainly thru the air.
Connect the dots.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 14th, 2020 at 10:15:58 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Evenbob
I just heard that the places in the
world that have the most elevators
are, Italy first, Spain second, then
NYC and China. They now say the
virus is spread mainly thru the air.
Connect the dots.

City of San Francisco (population 883,000) has had only 15 deaths. That's because there are no elevators in San Francisco. [sarcasm]
April 14th, 2020 at 12:20:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Wait - all we have to do as Americans to beat the coronavirus is take the stairs?

We’re doomed.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 14th, 2020 at 2:35:17 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: AZDuffman

+1,000

I love New Yorkers personally, but man do they vote for idiots!! They made their beds with De-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-sio and Fredo's brother, now let them sleep in it!!