No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

April 12th, 2020 at 11:50:11 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob
Fauci Knocks White House Virus Response on CNN Tapper Says Earlier Mitigation Could Have Saved Lives

Told you 2 weeks ago this Fauci clown
was a Dem shill. He stunk to high
heaven of it. Both him and the old
Scarf Lady.

Failure to bow to Trump at all times. Being a Trump lap dog is a sad thing. I don't know how so many do it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 12th, 2020 at 12:01:31 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Fauci Knocks White House Virus Response on CNN Tapper Says Earlier Mitigation Could Have Saved Lives

By definition he is correct.

So as soon as we heard there was one case in China Trump should have closed off the country? It would have saved us many coronavirus deaths.

You think he would have been applauded BY ANYONE?

If Trump would have asked the Democrats in the House to take $2 billion from some social service program to divert the funds to buy ventilators a year ago, how would that have gone?

Hindsight is easy. Seattle should have handed off to Marshawn.....
April 12th, 2020 at 12:18:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
By definition he is correct.

So as soon as we heard there was one case in China Trump should have closed off the country? It would have saved us many coronavirus deaths.

You think he would have been applauded BY ANYONE?

If Trump would have asked the Democrats in the House to take $2 billion from some social service program to divert the funds to buy ventilators a year ago, how would that have gone?

Hindsight is easy. Seattle should have handed off to Marshawn.....

Trump was going to get burned sooner or later by following his and his rightwing buddies yelling "fake news" at facts he didn't like instead of just limiting it to actual fake news. It was bound to happen.

There's several things he should have been doing, though I don't blame him for not being able to implement some more difficult things earlier.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 12th, 2020 at 12:19:49 PM permalink
rxwine
If he continues to use "fake news" the same way, he'll get burned again.
April 12th, 2020 at 1:11:55 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
BCG is primarily a tuberculosis vaccine.

"Countries that do not have a BCG vaccination policy saw ten times greater incidence of and mortality from Covid-19, compared with those who do, a forthcoming study from medical researchers in the US and UK, which analysed data from 178 countries, has found."

“The death rate was 4.28/million in countries with BCG programs compared to 40/million in countries without such a program.”

Map displaying BCG vaccination policy by country.
April 12th, 2020 at 1:51:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Tanko
BCG is primarily a tuberculosis vaccine.

"Countries that do not have a BCG vaccination policy saw ten times greater incidence of and mortality from Covid-19, compared with those who do, a forthcoming study from medical researchers in the US and UK, which analysed data from 178 countries, has found."

“The death rate was 4.28/million in countries with BCG programs compared to 40/million in countries without such a program.”

Map displaying BCG vaccination policy by country.

As long as you account for other possibilities. A certain amount of poor sanitation in a restaurant may not have much affect on the local population but send the tourist there to the porcelain bowl all night.
April 12th, 2020 at 2:06:28 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
These libbies are amazing. For some inexplicable reason, they think that wanting to go back to work to put food on the table to feed your family is somehow "greedy". I'm like WTF?! I guess libbies believe that people should lose their jobs just so some 90 year old geezer (who is quarantined anyway!) doesn't get sick.

I swear this whole virus thing is like a satirical novel. It's something Mark Twain could have written. People destroying their own country all because they don't want to catch a cold. These libbies are the type of people who would cut off their hand to treat a broken finger. 🙄

But I'm actually starting to do a 180 on this quarantine though. Gabbin Newsom and Fredo's brother each have like an 80% approval rating which blew my mind. But hey, if stupid libbie voters want to follow their stupid libbie governors straight into a dumpster fire, then hell let them do it! I'll be waving goodbye lol 😂😂
April 12th, 2020 at 2:29:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
These libbies are amazing. For some inexplicable reason, they think that wanting to go back to work to put food on the table to feed your family is somehow "greedy". I'm like WTF?! I guess libbies believe that people should lose their jobs just so some 90 year old geezer (who is quarantined anyway!) doesn't get sick.

I swear this whole virus thing is like a satirical novel. It's something Mark Twain could have written. People destroying their own country all because they don't want to catch a cold. These libbies are the type of people who would cut off their hand to treat a broken finger. 🙄

But I'm actually starting to do a 180 on this quarantine though. Gabbin Newsom and Fredo's brother each have like an 80% approval rating which blew my mind. But hey, if stupid libbie voters want to follow their stupid libbie governors straight into a dumpster fire, then hell let them do it! I'll be waving goodbye lol 😂😂

You should stick to just mindlessly complimenting the posts of other righties. This post is just sad.

You think Ohio governor Mike Dewine is a libbie? lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 12th, 2020 at 3:08:51 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Failure to bow to Trump at all times. .

No. Fauci is looking to regain his
reputation after he totally blew
it on the AIDS crisis. He was
screaming QUARANTINE
QUARANTINE then, shut down
the country until a vaccine was
found. AIDS was going to kill
millions in the US.

We still have no vaccine, didn't
shut anything down, and 700K
have died from AIDS in the last
40 years, not the millions Phony
Phauci predicted.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 12th, 2020 at 4:45:36 PM permalink
rxwine
No. Fauci is looking to regain his
reputation after he totally blew
it on the AIDS crisis. He was
screaming QUARANTINE
QUARANTINE then, shut down
the country until a vaccine was
found. AIDS was going to kill
millions in the US.

We still have no vaccine, didn't
shut anything down, and 700K
have died from AIDS in the last
40 years, not the millions Phony
Phauci predicted.

Ha ha ha. So you're saying Fauci and the "Scarf lady" aren't the best people? Trump FAILS again to have the best people. What a loser he is then.

Or, more likely you're just wrong. Either way, you lose.