Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

December 17th, 2019 at 3:35:26 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/12/16/21024222/mitt-romney-michael-bennet-basic-income-kids-child-allowance

Romney, who most conservatives love, and herald as a thought leader, even sees the merit in a form of UBI for parents (child allowance).

It is still an awful idea no matter who has the idea.

I do not know many if any conservatives who love Romney. They voted for him due to lack of options. He is no Trump or Reagan as to being a "thought leader."

If people want to have kids let them pay to raise the kids, don't charge the rest of us.
The President is a fink.
December 17th, 2019 at 9:29:06 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
He is no Trump or Reagan as to being a "thought leader."

Miuaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now I gotta clean up this coffee.
December 17th, 2019 at 2:13:27 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
If people want to have kids let them pay to raise the kids, don't charge the rest of us.

Interesting thought process coming from somebody so adamant against a woman's right to choose.

Here's a contrarian idea. How about we pay people who think they way you do to NOT reproduce?
January 21st, 2020 at 4:52:31 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Shapiro: AOC trying to explain economics is like 'a badger trying to explain calculus'

Quote: AOC
"No one ever makes a billion dollars. You take a billion dollars," Ocasio-Cortez said during a discussion with author Ta-Nehisi Coates. "I'm not here to villainize and to say billionaires are inherently morally corrupt. ... It's to say that this system that we live in, life in capitalism always ends in billionaires."

She addressed a hypothetical "widget" manufacturer to further demonstrate her point.

"You didn't make those widgets, did you? Because you employed thousands of people and paid them less than a living wage to make those widgets for you," Ocasio-Cortez said. "You didn't make those widgets. You sat on a couch while thousands of people were paid modern-day slave wages and in some cases real modern-day slavery."

Showing how the face of the Democrat Party thinks it is impossible to make money honestly.
The President is a fink.
January 22nd, 2020 at 5:40:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Showing how the face of the Democrat Party thinks it is impossible to make money honestly.

She’s not wrong.

Just look at Donny. Would you say he made his money “honestly?”

Because the $25 million settlement he had to pay to the people he duped with his Trump University scam would definitely highlight some “dishonesty.”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 22nd, 2020 at 6:01:33 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: ams288
She’s not wrong.

Just look at Donny. Would you say he made his money “honestly?”

Because the $25 million settlement he had to pay to the people he duped with his Trump University scam would definitely highlight some “dishonesty.”

I would 100% say he made his money honestly.
The President is a fink.
January 22nd, 2020 at 7:32:44 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

You would also 100% say a straight man who preys on little underage girls isn't a pedophile, so what does your opinion really matter?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 9th, 2020 at 2:14:31 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
March 9th, 2020 at 5:56:06 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

That is not even close to a reasonable thing to say.

Look at AC alone. The amount of unpaid bills to contractors and vendors just because he had no intention of paying them....

Lost or settled many lawsuits due to wrongdoings....

Routinley Reorganizing his companies under bankrupcy to avoid paying many debts and collections owed.....

Saying he made 100% of his money honestly, is just factually wrong.

There are endless more examples, but there is no reason to bring them up..... I am sure you will not accept any of them....
March 9th, 2020 at 8:05:54 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Gandler
That is not even close to a reasonable thing to say.

Look at AC alone. The amount of unpaid bills to contractors and vendors just because he had no intention of paying them....

Lost or settled many lawsuits due to wrongdoings....

Routinley Reorganizing his companies under bankrupcy to avoid paying many debts and collections owed.....

Saying he made 100% of his money honestly, is just factually wrong.

There are endless more examples, but there is no reason to bring them up..... I am sure you will not accept any of them....

help me out here....... the business community must be aware of this..... yet he still gets more luxury properties bought and built and staffed...... why is that? Are all the companies that are needed to build his golf course empire in Ireland just plain stupid? what about the construction companies in new Jersey? Everyone is just plain stupid to deal with him but they keep lining up to be fleeced? We are supposed to believe that? Or is it possible there are two sides to every story and maybe the contractors didn't live up to their side of the deal? If it is all Trump, why do all the companies keep coming bsck for more?