Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Follies

Page 1 of 701234>Last »
February 8th, 2019 at 12:17:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Hard to keep up with the latest silly thing she says or does, she has earned a thread.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez hails Amazon's possible pullout from NYC

“Can everyday people come together and effectively organize against creeping overreach of one of the world’s biggest corporations Opens a New Window. ?” she wrote in a tweet. “Yes, they can.”

So she does not want 25,000 or so jobs in and near her district? The woman does not seem to understand how wealth is created, just knows how to spend it.
The President is a fink.
February 8th, 2019 at 12:19:25 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
God, I love her.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 8th, 2019 at 12:21:10 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: AZDuffman
Hard to keep up with the latest silly thing she says or does, she has earned a thread.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez hails Amazon's possible pullout from NYC

“Can everyday people come together and effectively organize against creeping overreach of one of the world’s biggest corporations Opens a New Window. ?” she wrote in a tweet. “Yes, they can.”

So she does not want 25,000 or so jobs in and near her district? The woman does not seem to understand how wealth is created, just knows how to spend it.

Yeah we don't want all those jobs and the money those employed will spend in the local area!!!
February 8th, 2019 at 12:38:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Ocasio-Cortez calls to abolish ICE, says Latinos must be exempt from immigration laws because they are 'Native' to US

"New York Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday vowed to defund U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and said all Latino people must be exempt from immigration laws because they are “native” to U.S. lands as they are descendants of Native people."

Have to wonder where on earth they get this stuff. Almost has to be drilled into their heads in college is my guess.

Though I still say at least she is showing what the far left is really for. Obama hid what he was really in favor of well enough to fool lots of people, many are still fooled. This one, lets just say I wish I could get into a poker game with her. Easy read!
The President is a fink.
February 8th, 2019 at 12:47:10 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: aceofspades
Yeah we don't want all those jobs and the money those employed will spend in the local area!!!

We have an Amazon warehouse opening
here this summer. Over 1000 new jobs,
the community is thrilled. Where does
Airhead Cortez think tax money comes
from, Pluto?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 8th, 2019 at 4:12:29 PM permalink
aceofspades
Quote: Evenbob
We have an Amazon warehouse opening
here this summer. Over 1000 new jobs,
the community is thrilled. Where does
Airhead Cortez think tax money comes
from, Pluto?

Everyone but her supporters and her
February 8th, 2019 at 5:23:13 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: aceofspades
Everyone but her supporters and her

Its a real bad deal for New York. Real Real bad.
Its a massive sweetheart deal for Amazon. They really stuck it to NY
The more I read about this deal, the more disgusted I get
I'm glad Cortez is against the deal because I am against the deal
Amazon gets 3 billion tax dollars.
WTF
How about one of the biggest and highest revenue companies on the planet pay their fare share instead of a free ride

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/why-new-york-is-paying-amazon-usd3-billion.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 9th, 2019 at 1:10:01 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Texas councilman apologizes and deletes Twitter account after calling Ocasio-Cortez a 'bimbo'

She’s going to be the death of many stupid big-mouthed (R) politicians.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 9th, 2019 at 1:42:12 PM permalink
aceofspades
Quote: ams288
Texas councilman apologizes and deletes Twitter account after calling Ocasio-Cortez a 'bimbo'

She’s going to be the death of many stupid big-mouthed (R) politicians.

At least he didn't wear blackface
February 9th, 2019 at 2:16:43 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: AZDuffman
"New York Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday vowed to defund U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and said all Latino people must be exempt from immigration laws because they are “native” to U.S. lands as they are descendants of Native people."

Here Here. Chinese should be exempted from our immigration laws since the original inhabitants of North America came from China.

I hate to point out to AOC, but her blood is mostly from Europe.

Page 1 of 701234>Last »