were both nice to each other,
they've known each other since
the 70's. Rudy is a frequent
quest, she would never do
anything to make him look
bad. She was simply asking to
see what he was talking about.
It's on YT, see for yourself.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 26th, 2020 at 3:54:05 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
So you’re for Trump helping himself personally, but not for Biden. And you think it is no big deal.

I am against Trump not turning over his businesses/money to a third party to manage it during his Presidency. I am against him profiting via hotel deals that benefit him disproportionally had he not been President. I do not believe him benefiting is right, but I do not believe it is enough to impeach him. The information is out there, and the American people can vote to replace him this year if they feel it is a serious enough breech to outweigh the harm a Warren/Sanders/Buttigieg Presidency would cause.

And I don't think it is parsing hairs, but Trump's actions to me are just sleazy and gratuitous, while if (big word there) Biden really did something for the Ukrainian bad guys in exchange for the Hunter Millions, that to me is a much bigger story. And worse for the country.

What amazes me is that you all (libs) think what Trump did is SO BAD, yet you don't think you can convince a few thousand Ohioans, Michiganders, Pennsylvanians, Wisconsonians to change from Trump to which ever nominee you put up? Really?
January 26th, 2020 at 4:18:40 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO

What amazes me is that you all (libs) think what Trump did is SO BAD, yet you don't think you can convince a few thousand Ohioans, Michiganders, Pennsylvanians, Wisconsonians to change from Trump to which ever nominee you put up? Really?

I don’t know how many times I have to say, trying to cheat in an election is grounds for removal, not another shot whenever it comes up again.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 26th, 2020 at 4:29:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Look at it like a poker game. You are allowed to do a lot of things to fool your opponent.

I’d compare trump to a home game where the guy dealing the cards uses his power to deal himself certain cards.

He doesn’t deserve to finish the game.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 26th, 2020 at 4:30:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Saw a montage last night of CNN
and MS and ABC's reaction to the
defense yesterday in the trial.
They were all positive, grudgingly
admitting they tore the allegations
by the Dems to pieces. I was really
shocked, it must have been good
for them to admit it. I didn't see
it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 26th, 2020 at 5:07:53 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Oh Oh don't look now but Trump's approval rating is rising during all this terrible dirt the Dems are proving in court. The public is just getting tired of the constant lies by the Dems. I guess it likely too late for them to get it and actually fight a political campaign on the real issues.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 26th, 2020 at 5:12:25 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Evenbob
Saw a montage last night of CNN
and MS and ABC's reaction to the
defense yesterday in the trial.
They were all positive, grudgingly
admitting they tore the allegations
by the Dems to pieces. I was really
shocked, it must have been good
for them to admit it. I didn't see
it.

Yeah, it was so amazing, not a single news headline from any of those channels today reporting such a thing.
January 26th, 2020 at 5:14:32 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
UH OH.

Breaking at The NY Times:

Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Inquiries He Sought, Bolton Book Says

I CANNOT WAIT to sit back and watch the righties try to spin this.

Gonna be fun!!!!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 26th, 2020 at 5:17:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
LOLOLOLOL:

Deputy WH Counsel Mike Purpura said this on Saturday:

"There was simply no evidence anywhere that President Trump ever linked security assistance to any investigations"
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 26th, 2020 at 5:24:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288

...watch the righties try to spin this.

No worries there. That's 100% a sure bet. They will call a giant pile of manure, a comfort pillow.