The Trump Impeachment Thread

December 19th, 2019 at 9:20:01 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Still NOT a reason for removal via impeachment.

Obstruction of justice
I have not heard why Hillary Clinton had to testify regarding Benghazi but Trump is allowed to bar WH officials from testifying
I thought Benghazi was BS but damm straight Hillary had to testify. To not show up would be obstruction of justice
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 19th, 2019 at 9:26:48 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
I do not understand libbie logic.

I have heard them continually say that President Trump is an immediate danger to the US Constitution, The United States and national security and must be removed NOW. Because of this the democrats had to speedily move through the impeachment process.

Now that the articles of impeachment have been passed, the democrats (Nancy Pelosi) is delaying the sending of them to the US Senate.

Have what the democrats been saying all along been LIES, LIES and more LIES???

If the GOP Senate won’t even consider doing a fair trial, why even give them the opportunity to acquit?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 19th, 2019 at 9:55:09 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Evenbob
You're mistaking wishful thinking
with the truth, it's a symptom of
TDS. No cure yet..

Keep pumping the air into that hollow man. As was said during the recent testimony, Trump only cares about the big stuff, not little things like a war, but big stuff like anything that benefits Trump.

Trump supporters should just get down on the ground so he can walk on them while they sing his praises. He admires dictator guys. Dictator guys who find people expendable.

Oh yeah, he cares about his family -- just like Mafia. Supporters are still just future dogmeat.

I don't want to be too harsh on the clueless.

How many clues do you need?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 19th, 2019 at 10:20:11 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine

I don't want to be too harsh on the clueless.

That is a good idea. Everyone should always be nice to their friends. Must be hard to find people with the same thought process as yourself.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 19th, 2019 at 10:42:49 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0

I have heard them continually say that President Trump is an immediate danger to the US Constitution, The United States and national security and must be removed NOW. Because of this the democrats had to speedily move through the impeachment process.

Now that the articles of impeachment have been passed, the democrats (Nancy Pelosi) is delaying the sending of them to the US Senate.

Mitch McConnell refused to act on Merrick Garland's SC nomination for 293 days. 293 days from now is October 6, 2020. You can have the Articles of Impeachment then Moscow Mitch.

Until then, there are over 400 bills passed by the House, 90% of them bipartisan, that are also sitting on your desk. You got plenty to do along with coordinating the impeachment trial with Trump and his lawyers. So STFU and get to work.
December 19th, 2019 at 10:56:11 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
How can good people support a man like this for president? As a role model to our children? As the leader of the free world?

The silver lining is that while most people seemed to be laughing (despicable), there were some groans. This leads me to hope, hope that enough Americans will check their pride and ego at the door next year when they vote this man out. Yes, you were manipulated by the biggest con in American history, but you can still redeem yourself and make it right!

Or, stay in your basket with the rest of em. You deserve each other.
December 19th, 2019 at 11:05:35 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
December 19th, 2019 at 12:48:58 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Tripdufan

Mitch McConnell refused to act on Merrick Garland's SC nomination for 293 days. 293 days from now is October 6, 2020. You can have the Articles of Impeachment then Moscow Mitch.

Until then, there are over 400 bills passed by the House, 90% of them bipartisan, that are also sitting on your desk. You got plenty to do along with coordinating the impeachment trial with Trump and his lawyers. So STFU and get to work.

Whine, whine, whine, get over it.

As some on the left here keep saying: "elections have consequences"

P.S. Hmmm, I guess you are unable to explain to me the "libbie logic" I asked about.
Let's go Brandon
December 19th, 2019 at 12:51:20 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: Tripdufan
How can good people support a man like this for president? As a role model to our children? As the leader of the free world?

The silver lining is that while most people seemed to be laughing (despicable), there were some groans. This leads me to hope, hope that enough Americans will check their pride and ego at the door next year when they vote this man out. Yes, you were manipulated by the biggest con in American history, but you can still redeem yourself and make it right!

Or, stay in your basket with the rest of em. You deserve each other.

I guess those on the left forgot about Dingle's nasty tweets aimed at President Trump.
Let's go Brandon
December 19th, 2019 at 1:10:55 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
I watched the rally in Battle Creek last night and have to say how proud and happy I am that we have such a great and glorious president in Donald John Trump. His accomplishments in three short years are too numerous to list. His love for the American people is beyond measure. His self sacrifice for the United States of America is only equaled by the likes of Washington and Lincoln. God bless our wonderful and awesome commander in chief President Donald John Trump! TRUMP 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!