The Trump Impeachment Thread

December 18th, 2019 at 11:05:10 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: Tridupfan
I want to support people who I feel are doing what's right in their heart and upholding their oath they swore to when we elected them.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
December 18th, 2019 at 12:26:55 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Tripdufan
Nancy Pelosi did NOT want to impeach Donald Trump

December 18th, 2019 at 12:41:20 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Shifty Schitt is now saying we need to
remove Trump before he cheats
in the next election, like he cheated
in the last one (Russian collusion).

These people are certifiably insane.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 18th, 2019 at 2:02:13 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Republicans have put all their outrage and integrity in defending an unapologetic pathological liar.

Might as well put a sword though the heart of truth and call it a day.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 18th, 2019 at 2:44:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Republicans have put all their outrage and integrity in defending an unapologetic pathological liar.

HUH? They aren't defending Shifty Lying
Schitt, what are you talking about.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 18th, 2019 at 3:36:00 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Where’s Devin Nunes? Did the GOP lock him up in the back or something so he can’t scream about Donny’s nude pics again?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 18th, 2019 at 4:14:30 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
Where’s Devin Nunes? Did the GOP lock him up in the back or something so he can’t scream about Donny’s nude pics again?

He did speak, I guess you must not be paying attention again.

Maybe you were mistakenly thinking about pencil neck lying shifty Schiff who did not have the "balls" to defend his impeachment report before the Judiciary rules committee yesterday and instead sent greasy hair Raskin.
Let's go Brandon
December 18th, 2019 at 5:36:30 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
He did speak, I guess you must not be paying attention again.

Maybe you were mistakenly thinking about pencil neck lying shifty Schiff who did not have the "balls" to defend his impeachment report before the Judiciary rules committee yesterday and instead sent greasy hair Raskin.

I was on a plane coming home from a Vegas trip. Must have missed it. Lucky me!

Definitely missed whatever you’re rambling about Schiff doing yesterday.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 18th, 2019 at 5:51:53 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
He is now officially impeached. Looks like 3 or 4 Democrats voted against one or the other article. I am super interested in following their re-election campaigns, if they run again. One is switching to Republican, and I think one (Gabbard) is not running.
You think Nancy Pelosi likes being repeatedly quoted that 'impeachment must be bipartisan....."?

I can't wait to watch the trial!
December 18th, 2019 at 5:58:33 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Excerpt from an old Wolf Blitzer interview with Donald Trump on October 15, 2008:

Quote: CNN
TRUMP: "Well, you know, when [Nancy Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her — and I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing."

BLITZER: "Impeaching him?"

TRUMP: "Absolutely. For the war, for the war. Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant, and they tried to impeach him — which was nonsense. And yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies — by lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."