The Trump Impeachment Thread

November 22nd, 2019 at 5:03:51 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
The guy who has his fake charity shut down is more believable than a bunch of citizens testifying under oath?

Trumpers = make any excuse to cover for Trump.
I'm not a Trump supporter, but the other party doesn't put up a decent opponent. I was scrolling last night and came across Larry King [that I've never enjoyed] in ff, when I thought I recognized Dennis Kucinich who I've always liked so I backed up and watched the segment with Dennis on it. Larry being the ass that he is, tried repeatedly to pigeonhole Dennis, but he's way to sophisticated for that.

Why don't the dems nominate someone of his caliber and just beat Trump at the ballot box? What a respectable man [as much as any politician] Kucinich @ 14:24, talking about impeachment, https://www.rt.com/shows/politicking-larry-king/474037-democrat-dennis-kucinich-impeachment-not/
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 23rd, 2019 at 2:07:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Sweating, Grunting Mike Pence Straining To Rapture Himself Before Impeachment Inquiry Goes Any Further

From The Onion..
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 23rd, 2019 at 10:19:36 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: ams288
With his mystery visit to the hospital yesterday, people are feeling much better about Donny’s presidency now that he’s probably dying.*

He’s probably not actually dying, but a boy can dream...

I swear brotha I should report your to the FBI for making threats like this and all this too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He’s just an awful human being. I will never stop hating him and I will dance in the streets when he croaks.
To get me to dance in the streets, it's gonna take something BIG. Like Rush Limbaugh croaking.
When I heard Phyllis Schlafly was dead, I too gave a standing ovation.

Good riddance.

Maybe we will get lucky this year and Rush Limbaugh's heart will finally give out on him...
November 23rd, 2019 at 10:50:02 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Responding to Lt. Col. Vindman about my Ukraine columns … with the facts

I quote the beginning of the article:

Quote:
So I want to exercise my right to debate Lt. Col. Vindman about the testimony he gave about me. You see, under oath to Congress, he asserted all the factual elements in my columns at The Hill about Ukraine were false, except maybe my grammar

Here are his exact words:

“I think all the key elements were false,” Vindman testified.

Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y, pressed him about what he meant. “Just so I understand what you mean when you say key elements, are you referring to everything John Solomon stated or just some of it?”

“All the elements that I just laid out for you. The criticisms of corruption were false…. Were there more items in there, frankly, congressman? I don’t recall. I haven’t looked at the article in quite some time, but you know, his grammar might have been right.”

Such testimony has been injurious to my reputation, one earned during 30 years of impactful reporting for news organizations that included The Associated Press, The Washington Post, The Washington Times and The Daily Beast/Newsweek.

And so Lt. Col. Vindman, here are the 28 primary factual elements in my Ukraine columns, complete with attribution and links to sourcing. Please tell me which, if any, was factually wrong.

Interesting read.
Let's go Brandon
November 23rd, 2019 at 7:21:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:

Without offering proof, Giuliani tweeted that he had “files in my safe about the Biden Family’s 4 decade monetizing” of the former vice president and senator’s office. “If I disappear, it will immediately appear.”

What a conceited asshole anti-patriot. If he has the goods on the Bidens he needs to release them immediately.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 24th, 2019 at 5:07:14 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
What a conceited asshole anti-patriot. If he has the goods on the Bidens he needs to release them immediately.

What if he perceives that the same guys who offed Epstein will come for him once his info on the crime riddled Democrats is public? Aren't there other "suspicious" deaths surrounding folks who challenged the Clintons? He may be selfishly choosing self preservation over national interest.
November 24th, 2019 at 6:49:27 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby
I swear brotha I should report your to the FBI for making threats like this and all this too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do. That’d be funny.

I think you’d find that celebrating the deaths of some nasty rat bastards or praying evil old obese men die of a heart attack are well with in every American’s First Amendment right.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 24th, 2019 at 7:02:44 AM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Why couldn't the democrats do some formal reprimand instead of a formal impeachment. It seems all they would be able to do anyway. They are really painting themselves into a corner and wasting a lot of time and tax payer money.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
November 24th, 2019 at 8:14:54 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: FrGamble
Why couldn't the democrats do some formal reprimand instead of a formal impeachment. It seems all they would be able to do anyway. They are really painting themselves into a corner and wasting a lot of time and tax payer money.

Because, quite simply, they are not that smart! And they do not care about wasting taxpayer money. Frankly, that is their raison d'etre. A large part of their base pays a small part of the tax base.

When you are spending money collected from others it is not much of a concern.

If they were smart, this is what Schiff would say during one of his 5 minute diatribes.....

"We have presented more than enough evidence to the American people that justifies Donald Trump's impeachment and conviction and removal as President. But as you all know, the system allows for the Republican Senators to ignore this clear evidence and allow Donald Trump to remain as President. So, I am now doing what is prudent and best for the American people. We will recommend against filing articles of impeachment. Speaker Pelosi will move to formally censure President Trump. Since the Senate will not remove him, we will need to leave that up to the American people next November. Now the House can get on with the business of running the government."
November 24th, 2019 at 9:35:49 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
That wouldn't be an awful resolution.

I would still like to know what evidence they can find that they think is impeachable.

If it is strong enough, or if some criminal wrongdoing is discovered, then I would like it to go to trial in the Senate, and then a vote, so it will be on record, so that the people can decide if they think each senator is putting party before country or not.

All that would be very informative for next November.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan