The Trump Impeachment Thread

November 14th, 2019 at 4:29:18 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: rxwine
Now a female staffer sitting at the same table says she heard the Sondland call.

I hope she's at least an 8 or she's in big trouble.
November 14th, 2019 at 4:31:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: Tripdufan
I hope she's at least an 8 or she's in big trouble.

Lol.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 14th, 2019 at 4:37:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: SOOPOO
and it does NOT MATTER if there is evidence worthy of such. Stormy, collusion, Putin, Ukraine, Islamaphobia, anti semitism, Trump U, Trump charity, you can add more..... ALL VALID reasons to vote him out. NONE valid reasons to impeach him.

The other thing is, you're really setting the bar low, not just for Trump but for all politicians. I thought it was far low enough as it is.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 14th, 2019 at 11:57:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Now a female staffer sitting at the same table says she heard the Sondland call.

Mikie Avenatti says Kavanaugh ran
a rape train in college according to a
witness he dug up. Remember that?

This is going just like Rush said it would,
now a whole slew of hearsay witnesses
will come out of the woodwork. Just
like with Kavenaugh.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 15th, 2019 at 4:59:26 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
The other thing is, you're really setting the bar low, not just for Trump but for all politicians. I thought it was far low enough as it is.

Absolutely true! But I look at it the exact opposite way. The bar may be set low for EXPECTATIONS of politicians, but it is set very HIGH for reasons to REMOVE them after THEIR CONSTITUENTS trudged out in November and voted them in.

All this information on Trump is out there now. If next November enough Americans cast a ballot for him and he is President for 4 more years, then the PEOPLE will have spoken. How freaking weak a candidate must the Democrats put out there that with all the baggage DJT has, with the ever increasing Democrat rolls, that it is even POSSIBLE not to be a landslide for the Democrat?

HYPOTHETICALLY, if Obama was allowed to run again, you don't think he gets nearly 400 electoral votes?
November 15th, 2019 at 6:50:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The White House has released the transcript of Donny's first call with the Ukrainian president from April.

There is no discussion about "corruption" on the transcript, even though the WH has previously lied said that rooting out corruption was discussed on that April call.

HMMMMMMMMMMM.................
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 15th, 2019 at 7:32:21 AM permalink
Tanko

The dems had their Intelligence Committee handle the hearing, because Jordan, who destroyed Meuller, was on the Judicial committee.

Then, the Republicans transferred Jordan to Intelligence.

“So, in conclusion, you’re saying, “Ambassador Taylor recalls that Mr. Morrison told Ambassador Taylor that I told Mr. Morrison that I conveyed this message to Mr. Yarmak in connection to Vice President Pence visit to Warsaw and a meeting with President Zelenskyy”

“We’ve got six people having four conversations in one sentence, and you just told me this is where you got your clear understanding.”

“You were not in on the phone call. You never talked to Chief of Staff Mulvaney. You never met the President.”

“No”

“And you’re their star witness.”

Here’s Biden bragging about threatening to withold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine unless they fire the General Procseutor who was investigating Burisma, the company that paid his son $3 million.

November 15th, 2019 at 9:25:05 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: Tanko

The dems had their Intelligence Committee handle the hearing, because Jordan, who destroyed Meuller, was on the Judicial committee.

Then, the Republicans transferred Jordan to Intelligence.

“So, in conclusion, you’re saying, “Ambassador Taylor recalls that Mr. Morrison told Ambassador Taylor that I told Mr. Morrison that I conveyed this message to Mr. Yarmak in connection to Vice President Pence visit to Warsaw and a meeting with President Zelenskyy”

“We’ve got six people having four conversations in one sentence, and you just told me this is where you got your clear understanding.”

“You were not in on the phone call. You never talked to Chief of Staff Mulvaney. You never met the President.”

“No”

“And you’re their star witness.”

Here’s Biden bragging about threatening to withold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine unless they fire the General Procseutor who was investigating Burisma, the company that paid his son $3 million.

I found it pretty shameful for Jim Jordan to attack both Kent and Taylor. They've been serving this country since BEFORE he was turning a blind eye to sex abuse at Ohio State.

And blah blah blah blah blah... Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma at the time Biden was sent to conduct foreign policy on behalf of the USA, the European Union, the IMF, etc... The timeline of events when you really sit down and look at it back NONE of this narrative up.
November 15th, 2019 at 10:06:28 AM permalink
Tanko
Quote: Tripdufan
Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma at the time Biden was sent to conduct foreign policy on behalf of the USA....

Sure he was.

“Mr. Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador [to Ukraine] Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing,” NYP

Biden made his threat to withhold the $1 billion in aid, eight months later.
November 15th, 2019 at 10:20:35 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Quote: Tanko
Sure he was.

“Mr. Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador [to Ukraine] Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing,” NYP

Biden made his threat to withhold the $1 billion in aid, eight months later.

So a man who the entire world wanted gone because he was corrupt, said something to Rudy? lol Man, that hearsay evidence is solid stuff! lol

Anyway, your quote indicates he in fact was not investigating Burisma when Biden conducted foreign policy.

Why is Geoffrey Pyatt still employed in the Trump administration? Kind of an interesting fact, don't you think? If he told Shokin that, then that means he WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE. Why is he the CURRENT ambassador to Greece? Why has he not been fired? I thought you were trying to root out corruption in Ukraine, but you retain the services of soembody directly involved in it? Only the best people, right?

The questions are all rhetorical because the answers are obvious.