No votes (0%)
2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

June 1st, 2020 at 4:57:18 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Well, #BunkerBoy came out of hiding, gave an awful speech, and then had peaceful protestors hit with tear gas so he could walk to a church for a photo op.

Looking totally normal and natural with that Bible. I will never get over how hopelessly stupid this man is.

But maybe now #BibleBoy is more appropriate.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 1st, 2020 at 5:45:23 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
I fully expected Trump to come out in front of the White House and shoot free throws of covid masks into the crowd.

But no, of course I was wrong. Instead he deployed force against peaceful protesting American citizens to secure a photo op.
June 1st, 2020 at 5:50:35 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: ams288
lol.... the #BunkerBoy stuff really seems to have struck a chord.

Was I right or was I right?!! 😂😂😂
June 2nd, 2020 at 6:13:21 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Was I right or was I right?!! 😂😂😂

His presidency is just so absurd
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 2nd, 2020 at 8:07:13 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
He can make a speech uniting the country.
Unfortunately its not possible because he views the left as the enemy instead of Americans

Ed, I mentioned in some other thread, maybe this one, about the speech he gave at the Spoace-X launch. I want you to listen to it and tell me it what you think. I thought it was a well written, well delivered speech addressing the concerns of the Black community over the killing of George Floyd, while also addressing the need to protect life and property. While of course also having patriotic tones about resuming Space exploration. I think there was one backhanded slap at Obama, but other than that was a really strong speech. Your thoughts please...
June 2nd, 2020 at 8:19:50 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Trump goes to church...... Is it possible the left wing media (CNN, MSNBC, etc..) will not make a story about it? NO!!!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN SAY OR DO THAT THE LEFT WING WILL NOT FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH!!!!! FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!

He invited kids to the White House and fed them fast food. RACIST!!!!!!
He held a Bible. WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!!!!
His personal protection was secured by the Secret Service. COWARD!!!!!!
He played golf. RIPPING OFF THE TAXPAYERS!!!!!
June 2nd, 2020 at 9:10:26 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
Trump goes to church...... Is it possible the left wing media (CNN, MSNBC, etc..) will not make a story about it? NO!!!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN SAY OR DO THAT THE LEFT WING WILL NOT FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH!!!!! FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhhh, it ain’t just the left condemning his little church stunt.
June 2nd, 2020 at 9:46:55 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Uhhh, it ain’t just the left condemning his little church stunt.

Stay in the White House...get criticized.

Leave the White House...get criticized.

People have to clear out the way when their is Presidential movement all the time. If you live in or around DC, you see it and get held up by it. I haven't been watching the news all day today, but did anyone ask if the protesters were ordered to move back and did not do so?
June 2nd, 2020 at 9:48:27 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: RonC

Lol.... as if the only way Donny can leave the White House is on foot during the middle of a peaceful protest right outside!
June 2nd, 2020 at 9:59:40 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: RonC

People have to clear out the way when their is Presidential movement all the time. If you live in or around DC, you see it and get held up by it. I haven't been watching the news all day today, but did anyone ask if the protesters were ordered to move back and did not do so?

I didn't see it as a necessary reason to gas and shoot rubber bullets into them if they didn't. Just because they have the power to move them, they shouldn't abuse that power for that. If you think protestors should obey every random order from authorities for any reason, that's definitely why there's a problem.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?