2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

May 14th, 2020 at 8:36:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
The attempted abuse of power by Trump was pretty obvious on his attempt to get a foreign power to investigate.

So it is an "abuse of power" to make a phone call? To investigate if a politician is selling influence via his son?

Trump has done nothing wrong. He was cleared in the Russia fairy tale and he was cleared for making a phone call. Get on with your life, find a hobby.
The President is a fink.
May 14th, 2020 at 8:56:13 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Let me know when it becomes a huge story.

The middle of 2017 till now.
Do try and keep up, watch
some real news sometime.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 14th, 2020 at 10:16:25 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: RonC
Quote: terapined
If Obama did the same thing, I would be demanding impeachment
I'm glad, though, that you want everything investigated...you are unlike others here in that regard.

Don't fall for his dumb tricks. He only says stuff like that about DEMocRATS who are long gone from office. He only said that about Obama because he knows he'll never have to "demand impeachment" of a guy who will never be in office again. 🙄
May 14th, 2020 at 10:30:53 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: Shrek
Don't fall for his dumb tricks. He only says stuff like that about DEMocRATS who are long gone from office. He only said that about Obama because he knows he'll never have to "demand impeachment" of a guy who will never be in office again. 🙄

Actually, I have personally seen him call for investigations of people currently in office.

Thanks for the warning, though!
May 14th, 2020 at 10:38:56 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: RonC
Quote: Shrek

Actually, I have personally seen him call for investigations of people currently in office.

Thanks for the warning, though!

Oh ok, I have him blocked so I probably missed that lol.
All good though 👍
May 14th, 2020 at 4:33:59 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I found out about this unmasking stuff. Unmasking is 100% fine if you are doing it as part of your duties. It is 100% illegal if you are doing it for political gain. (Sounds like similar concepts were used in the Impeachment, right?) Joe Biden, with 8 days left in his term as Vice-President 'unmasked' Flynn. Anyone who feels at that late date that he was doing it for anything other than political reasons is just plain fooling himself. Will it be provable enough to convict the ex VP? I highly doubt it.

But how does Biden answer this question..... You had 8 days left in your term as Vice-President, what exactly did you hope to accomplish by unmasking Flynn at that late date that was of use to the USA? And not just of use to those who wanted to reverse the results of the Presidential Election?
May 14th, 2020 at 4:37:08 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: SOOPOO
I found out about this unmasking stuff. Unmasking is 100% fine if you are doing it as part of your duties. It is 100% illegal if you are doing it for political gain. (Sounds like similar concepts were used in the Impeachment, right?) Joe Biden, with 8 days left in his term as Vice-President 'unmasked' Flynn. Anyone who feels at that late date that he was doing it for anything other than political reasons is just plain fooling himself. Will it be provable enough to convict the ex VP? I highly doubt it.

But how does Biden answer this question..... You had 8 days left in your term as Vice-President, what exactly did you hope to accomplish by unmasking Flynn at that late date that was of use to the USA? And not just of use to those who wanted to reverse the results of the Presidential Election?

You have to remeber Flynn worked for Obama and Biden for much of their term, they knew what he was doing.... Flynn historically has been a Democrat until Trump....
May 14th, 2020 at 5:14:13 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

lol... Do you even understand what unmasking is?

This post sure makes it seem like you don’t.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 14th, 2020 at 5:26:10 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
lol... Do you even understand what unmasking is?

This post sure makes it seem like you don’t.

Yes, I do. Not my problem if you cannot understand the simple point of my post.
May 14th, 2020 at 5:44:15 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Yes, I do. Not my problem if you cannot understand the simple point of my post.

The point may have been too simple. Made no sense.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman