2 votes (8.69%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.34%)

23 members have voted

May 13th, 2020 at 1:13:54 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
No way. They hate Sanders more than the GOP hated Trump. Sanders is toxic to them, would hand 45 states to Trump. He would be taken out one way or another.

I think you missed his point. READE is a big Sanders supporter. At the time of her allegations there was still a chance Bernie could be the nominee....... As Biden deteriorates I guess there is still a chance.

I have a feeling this Biden 'unmasking Flynn" will be a big deal to everyone who already wasn't going to vote for Biden. And a nothingburger to those that are planning on voting for him.
Kind of like the Trump impeachment.
May 13th, 2020 at 1:21:16 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
I think you missed his point. READE is a big Sanders supporter. At the time of her allegations there was still a chance Bernie could be the nominee....... As Biden deteriorates I guess there is still a chance.

I have a feeling this Biden 'unmasking Flynn" will be a big deal to everyone who already wasn't going to vote for Biden. And a nothingburger to those that are planning on voting for him.

Bernie has enough delegates to stir the pot a bit, a weakened Biden would let him. But looks like there will not even be a convention. That will be interesting as it might eliminate the "bounce" the candidate is supposed to get. As to Flynn, that whole thing is a mess. The whole Obama inner circle and Obama himself were in on trying to bring Trump down. But it will take years for the public to really grasp it, probably need a TV Movie to do so. One thing for sure, those of us who kept saying "DEEP STATE" are looking right.
The President is a fink.
May 13th, 2020 at 1:30:11 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO

Thanks SOOPOO, that's exactly what my point was! Kind of like a hail mary, of sorts. She figured it almost worked with Kavanaugh and maybe some other, 'Accusers,' would jump on board, especially since Biden has a photographically-proven history of being a little more touchy than one would like...but he's already apologized for that.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 13th, 2020 at 1:58:35 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
The scandal! The outrage!

“Unmasking U.S. identities in intel reports is a fairly routine process that occurs thousands of times a year and is requested by senior administration officials to better understand the context of intercepted conversations that are being reviewed.”

All this nonsense says to me is that Donny is looking very weak for November and the righties are trying to manufacture a new “but her emails!” for 2020.

The effort to get this information out has been going on for a while; I don't think it is specifically related to the strength or weakness of Trump right now. That is a good line being used by propagandists on the left who want to make sure the story gains no traction. There was an actual crime involved by someone that knew of the Flynn call...someone on the list or someone who worked for one of them and knew what their boss knew...that is leaking the information the Washington Post.

I don't think it is possible to find the person that committed that crime and I doubt any lefties, here or out in the real world, will condemn the person that did it. Maybe someone will prove me wrong.
May 13th, 2020 at 2:13:55 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Mission146
Biden has a photographically-proven history of being a little more touchy than one would like...but he's already apologized for that.

You you can be a perv and fondle
as many little girls as you want
and it's Ok if you just apologize
for it? Really?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 13th, 2020 at 3:14:22 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
You you can be a perv and fondle
as many little girls as you want
and it's Ok if you just apologize
for it? Really?

Yeah, because that's what I said.

No, my point is that the Democrats have clearly already accepted that, but maybe Reade felt like that tendency would lend automatic credibility to her allegations.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 13th, 2020 at 3:49:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
The effort to get this information out has been going on for a while; I don't think it is specifically related to the strength or weakness of Trump right now. That is a good line being used by propagandists on the left who want to make sure the story gains no traction. There was an actual crime involved by someone that knew of the Flynn call...someone on the list or someone who worked for one of them and knew what their boss knew...that is leaking the information the Washington Post.

I don't think it is possible to find the person that committed that crime and I doubt any lefties, here or out in the real world, will condemn the person that did it. Maybe someone will prove me wrong.

Is that really why righties are frothing at the mouth over this today? They just want to find out who leaked to the Washington Post?

Really?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 13th, 2020 at 4:27:59 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: ams288
They just want to find out who leaked to the Washington Post?

Really?

Nobody is going to explain this
to you, some of us have been
following this huge story for
3 years. It's just another cog
in the wheel that's being called
Obamagate now.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 13th, 2020 at 4:40:45 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Obamagate now.

I saw Donny couldn’t even explain what it was the other day when asked.

Mysterious.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 13th, 2020 at 5:21:56 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Obamagate now.

Let me know when it becomes a huge story.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?