Pot Legalized

September 22nd, 2014 at 2:18:40 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: Evenbob
It's a way of 'weeding' out the gene pool,
literally.

"The drug (cannibas) can cause cancer, lung disease and abnormalities associated with serious mental illness.
Users are up to six times more likely to develop schizophrenia."

These kind of people tend to have small
families or no kids at all, so they don't
pass on the irresponsible gene that is
the cause of their behavior.
Where are the bodies of all the dead hippies? Cancer makes sense as an idea, but has never been proven because it doesn't actually happen as used.

They're having kids. Don't you worry about that. Wrong on this idea and just wishful thinking.
September 22nd, 2014 at 7:52:14 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: zippyboy
Port Angeles (known as PA 'round here) is an oceanside town, and is the jumping off point for the Olympic National Park, and ferries take vacationers to Victoria, British Columbia, a pretty damn big city at the southern end of Vancouver Island. I spent Labor Day weekend 2005 there and was surprised at the skyscrapers in what I thought would be a lazy tourist town. It wasn't. I remember it well because Katrina was all over the news that trip, even in Canada. When I go camping past PA, my Sprint service stops and I get a text msg warning me that now I'm on BC-Tel service and roaming charges apply, like $2 per text message! Still on American soil, but I'm closer to Vancouver cell towers than American ones.

If you're into Twilight, Forks is another hour west of PA.

That'll be Vancouver Island cell towers... Vancouver and Vancouver Island are not the same place. Victoria is the seat of government in BC, and has a decent tech industry, but still feels like a small city/big town to me...
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
September 22nd, 2014 at 1:07:08 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
So the biggest, most important issue to this woman is legalizing marijuana? I don't know whether to LOL or *facepalm*

Classless pothead quits live on-air:

Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
September 22nd, 2014 at 2:14:08 PM permalink
TheCesspit
And they say pot heads have no drive and ambition!
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
September 22nd, 2014 at 3:36:10 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: TheCesspit
And they say pot heads have no drive and ambition!

All I know is I knew one in college was too lazy to walk to the legalize pot rally.
The President is a fink.
September 22nd, 2014 at 4:46:29 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Quote: AZDuffman
All I know is I knew one in college was too lazy to walk to the legalize pot rally.

I knew students too lazy to walk to class or too write a simple Resume to pass my class on Word Processing 101.
September 22nd, 2014 at 5:02:17 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25

That is like blaming beer for dui's.

How convenient though to have an excuse for being so worthless.

The weed made me do it man. Or not do it, I don't remember. I'm hungry.

I used to wonder back in the day when drunk drivers got lesser punishment because they were drunk and were able to blame being drunk or on religion, or their mom dint understand them always some reason it wasn't their fault.

Me and you AZ, we could never really find a reason good enough to not get up and go to work. It isn't the weed or booze or other drug of choice, its the people.

People are just generally no damn good. Now it seems like a career move, Im always a little late on fads.

Talk about my timing being off and not catching a trend in time, now the lazy pricks are starting to hate old people.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 22nd, 2014 at 7:08:39 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph
That is like blaming beer for dui's.

How convenient though to have an excuse for being so worthless.

The weed made me do it man. Or not do it, I don't remember. I'm hungry.

I am not at all saying it was the weed and not his fault. I am saying every stereotype of a pothead could be summed up if you met the guy for 20 minutes. He looked nearly malnourished. He was just beyond lazy. In simple conversations he would have to stop and think about what he was going to say like a person who had 7 beers in them, but he was like that 24/7.

For this reason I have no desire to touch the stuff to use it.
The President is a fink.
September 22nd, 2014 at 7:49:59 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I am not at all saying it was the weed and not his fault. I am saying every stereotype of a pothead could be summed up if you met the guy for 20 minutes. He looked nearly malnourished. He was just beyond lazy. In simple conversations he would have to stop and think about what he was going to say like a person who had 7 beers in them, but he was like that 24/7.

For this reason I have no desire to touch the stuff to use it.

Heck AZ, I've met the guy. And, his old lady.

That is a pretty astute observation about them being nearly malnourished. It would seem they would all be overfed having the munchies all the time, but I have seen the look you speak of.

I don't know all I think I do about druggies. I always think methheads will be skinny but many are not? However they are toothless.

Thats funny, all the stereotypes all wrapped up in one stoner. lol

I wasn't ragging on you at all.

I just have heard the excuse sometimes from parents how their offspring could have been somebody if they wouldn't have taken to mj. I call bs on that, plenty of people are very productive on their drug of choice. I once worked with a heroin addict. I thought his work attendance would be terrible. It turns out just the opposite, it seems he couldn't afford to miss a day. He was also a fearless worker. Scared me a couple times.

Someone might think this odd but if I could trust an ex-methhead not to rip me off I would hire them to do some housecleaning, I hear they are meticulous.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 22nd, 2014 at 7:59:17 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
The stereotypical stoner is Chumlee on Pawn Stars. He's such a loser it almost ruins the show for me. I've read Rick's book License to Pawn where Rick and Corey both talk about how Chumlee and Corey were childhood friends and big druggies in their youth, mostly meth (surprising considering how fat they are) but weed as well. Most people I know now smoke weed from time to time, just like many have a beer now and again, and NONE are as disgustingly slackerish as Chumlee. Not all smokers are like that at all. I'm certainly not.