Pot Legalized

August 30th, 2014 at 8:57:32 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: zippyboy
I can post more photos of my purchases if anyone's interested. And if Beethoven won't mock me for doing so. He seems to be the modern day Carrie Nation against cannabis.

Yes, some pictures would be cool. As for B mocking you for doing so, just block him, that's what I do. He will mock. I would bet on it:-)
Some of the strains I have been enjoying lately
Blue Dream
Oregon Medical
Blue Kush
Bubba Gum Bubba Kush

What are the prices?
1/4 oz for above strains 100 black market FL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 30th, 2014 at 9:33:17 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
I can post more photos of my purchases if anyone's interested. And if Beethoven won't mock me for doing so. He seems to be the modern day Carrie Nation against cannabis.
Please...lol. Everyone seems to think I'm some big time crusader against pot. I'm not.

I do oppose it, but it's not a super important issue to me anymore. OTOH, what I do rail against is dumb arguments, and unfortunately there's no shortage of that. *facepalm*

Quote: terapined
As for B mocking you for doing so, just block him, that's what I do. He will mock. I would bet on it:-)
You'll never learn, huh? lol...

What I mock is dumb arguments...
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
August 31st, 2014 at 12:07:58 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Serving ice tea in Hell.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 31st, 2014 at 12:23:14 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
but their weed is just as good. They just don't have the fancy packaging or laboratory THC testing percentage results. .

Think moonshine and white lightening.
Just as good and half the price without
all the taxes involved. Old as the hills,
pun intended..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 31st, 2014 at 12:29:01 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Evenbob
Think moonshine and white lightening.
Just as good and half the price without
all the taxes involved. Old as the hills,
pun intended..

Speaking of -- there are also people dealing in cigarettes avoiding taxes as well as liquor. (the guy recently in the news dying in a chokehold in NYC was apparently a repeat offender in selling taxless cigs)

But even still, the liquor and tobacco tax avoiders haven't managed to make taxing cigs or alcohol unprofitable. In fact, a whopping amount of taxes over the years have been collected on both..

I expect marijuana will go the same way.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 31st, 2014 at 1:11:27 AM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
ok then, here ya go. Note the THC content in the varoius strains. Indica strains put you to sleep while sativa strains keep you awake. All these are hybrids. And all these are no better than what I'd been getting on the street for cheaper. It's just the packaging gives it all legitimacy. Funny how the best looking weed with all the red hairs (pineapple kush) is actually the least potent.

August 31st, 2014 at 1:20:18 AM permalink
rxwine
And all these are no better than what I'd been getting on the street for cheaper.

Anything can be on street drugs. Formaldehyde might give it an extra zip (pun intended). You get more dizzy from being temporarily poisoned and it feels like a stronger high.

Okay, I'm being an alarmist. But it's still true -- some people wouldn't have any concerns about adding something regardless of potential health risks
August 31st, 2014 at 4:29:10 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
People who still say "lid". lol

I have already admitted what a square I am so minimize the jokes. I don't get it.
The President is a fink.
August 31st, 2014 at 11:10:54 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
All I know was Cheech and Chong used the term in the movie Up In Smoke. Beyond that I have no clue how much it was measuring or why it was called a lid.
August 31st, 2014 at 12:03:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
All I know was Cheech and Chong used the term in the movie Up In Smoke. Beyond that I have no clue how much it was measuring or why it was called a lid.

Never saw their flicks so that explains me never heard it. Perhaps a term more of western states?
The President is a fink.