In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 5th, 2021 at 10:44:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64
Trump is in petulant child / burn it down mode.

His ego requires his loss to be blamed on elections being rigged. To support this, he is sabotaging the republicans in GA so that they also lose, so that he can proclaim that they were also rigged.

It was rigged. Mail in voting rigged it.

The 2020s were going to be violent no matter what. BLM and ANTIFA will see to that. Proud Boys will probably rise to challenge them.

More and more people will go to "enjoy the collapse" mode. It will be fun to watch the weak Biden implode. Maybe we get an adult society back by 2030, but I doubt it.
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2021 at 1:12:56 PM permalink
Altstates93
Threads: 0
Idaho, Utah, Ohio, and Florida, among many others, offered voting by mail as well.

I've read nothing to suggest rigging in those states Trump won.

Florida even went deeper red, with Trump winning it by more than three percent. He won the same state by a little more than one percent in 2016.

It seems like Florida going deeper red=legitimate.

Georgia and Arizona going light blue=fraudulent.

It looks to me like a kind of results-oriented thinking.
January 5th, 2021 at 1:39:40 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
This seems like a..... strange statement to have to put out in the middle of the day on Election Day.

Are their campaigns getting spooked by some low turnout numbers or something?

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 5th, 2021 at 2:01:53 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Gee, so a brand new member (another libbie) posts for the very first time, and then ams posts 27 minutes later.
So we now have the "dog", "cat", "trip", and now "alt". Is he "quad" too?
How's this guy keep track of all his burner accounts?? That takes talent man. 😂😂

Yep, nothing fishy here at all.................. /s
January 5th, 2021 at 2:12:58 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Mail-in voting has taken place for many years, and for several elections under the newer, current laws (many of which were passed by republicans). It wasn't an issue (contested) until trump lost, and then only complained about in the places where he lost relatively closely.

None of the fraud allegations were brought to court by people with standing (couldn't find people with standing willing to do it, perhaps?) and the cases on procedural grounds weren't timely (there is a specific legal word for that which escapes me at the moment)

I guess safe harbor days, and states certifying and sending their results, means nothing when you are still trying to find (or recalculate) 11k votes in one state.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 5th, 2021 at 2:15:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Dalex64
Mail-in voting has taken place for many years, and for several elections under the newer, current laws (many of which were passed by republicans). It wasn't an issue (contested) until trump lost, and then only complained about in the places where he lost relatively closely.

None of the fraud allegations were brought to court by people with standing (couldn't find people with standing willing to do it, perhaps?) and the cases on procedural grounds weren't timely (there is a specific legal word for that which escapes me at the moment)

I guess safe harbor days, and states certifying and sending their results, means nothing when you are still trying to find (or recalculate) 11k votes in one state.

Mail in voting was rushed and haphazard in most places this year. You mix mail in voting with Democrat lawsuits preventing purging voting rolls and you have clear fraud. Too many things just do not make sense. And there was ZERO reason we needed all this mail in voting. People could easily get to the polls.
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2021 at 2:16:01 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Shrek
Gee, so a brand new member (another libbie) posts for the very first time, and then ams posts 27 minutes later.
How's this guy keep track of all his burner accounts?? That takes talent man. 😂😂

lol

I have never made a sock account.

Only a sad loser would do such a thing.
January 5th, 2021 at 2:16:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Shrek

Kind of reminds of Jerry Logan. Someone here is making all the new accounts. Like mail in voting the fraud is easy to see even if difficult to prove.
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2021 at 2:22:15 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
Kind of reminds of Jerry Logan. Someone here is making all the new accounts. Like mail in voting the fraud is easy to see even if difficult to prove.

Mail in voting fraud would be quite easy to prove.... if it existed.
January 5th, 2021 at 2:59:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
One thing I'm glad about this election is it being on the east coast, I may not have to stay up too late to see what happens.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?