In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 26th, 2020 at 12:23:40 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
And, no, I no longer have any documented proof. Similarly, I don't have proof of my High School Diploma or either of my college degrees and would have to order them if I wanted them. I almost certainly threw away all things mentioned, at some point.

Even if I were in possession of such proof, I wouldn't post it anyway, because I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of believing that I GAF enough about your opinion to do so.

Therefore, you can use my posts to make any assumptions that you wish. If you wish to assume that I'm a high school dropout with an IQ in the low-60's, that's perfectly fine with me.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 26th, 2020 at 12:46:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Mission146
In my mind, one show is primarily for low-intellect white trash

No. The show is about the lower
end of society, the criminals, who
the police deal with every day.
White trash, minority trash, you
name it. That you didn't pick
up on that is amazing. Did you
think cops dealt with soccer moms
and CEO's all day? Why do you
think cops have such a bad attitude.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 26th, 2020 at 12:49:43 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Mission146
When did I brag about it? .

Years ago, back in the days before
the McNugget challenge where
you stuck your head in the trash
bin and puked. Whatever happened
to that video..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 26th, 2020 at 1:12:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC

The flag means one thing to some people and something totally different to others. Perhaps the some who means one thing to should at least hear what it means to those aren't like them.

I am fine with that. Get some people who hate it to open their minds an I will explain some things to them.

I highly doubt they will listen, though. SJWs are bigots to those who do not agree with all their beliefs.
The President is a fink.
June 26th, 2020 at 1:23:48 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: EvenBob
Years ago, back in the days before
the McNugget challenge where
you stuck your head in the trash
bin and puked. Whatever happened
to that video..

You know how the difference between present tense and past tense works, don't you? It seems that you are suggesting that I brought it up, at some not specifically defined point, over five years ago. I fail to see how that's at all relevant to any conversation in the present day.

EDIT: Actually, that would be more than six years ago.

I don't remember any details from your posts six years ago. I guess the difference between the two of us is that you care about me enough to remember, and on my end, this could be your last post and I would never think about you again if you failed to reappear.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 26th, 2020 at 1:25:37 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Evenbob
No. The show is about the lower
end of society, the criminals, who
the police deal with every day.
White trash, minority trash, you
name it. That you didn't pick
up on that is amazing. Did you
think cops dealt with soccer moms
and CEO's all day? Why do you
think cops have such a bad attitude.

Yes, and who would get entertainment from watching such people? That's basically what Springer was, except it mostly consisted of people pretending to be similar people to that.
June 26th, 2020 at 1:41:43 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: AZDuffman
I am fine with that. Get some people who hate it to open their minds an I will explain some things to them.

I highly doubt they will listen, though. SJWs are bigots to those who do not agree with all their beliefs.

What are you going to explain to them? That the KKK was supported by southern Democrats and you support symbols of the slave supporting confederacy?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 26th, 2020 at 1:45:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Yeah, just don't leave out the second part when you explain something to them.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 26th, 2020 at 1:46:22 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: AZDuffman

If you actually listen to them, you will see their reasons for not liking it.

You seem to be no more likely to listen to them than they to you.

I don't think either of us have every walked in the shoes of a black man.

I'm not talking about people who protest everything; my friends served in the Marine Corps with honor...they just don't feel the same about that flag as you do...or maybe even as I did before I sat down and talked with them about it.
June 26th, 2020 at 2:05:48 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC
If you actually listen to them, you will see their reasons for not liking it.

I know their reasons. They think it is only about racism. They see racism in anything the do not like. They do not like people who do not do as they are told.
The President is a fink.