Israeli conflict

November 3rd, 2023 at 10:30:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Should Israelis keep a supply blockade and then supply drugged food that makes the population more passive?

Actually, it’s just a fictional idea. But there’s complaints Gaza is being blocked from aid. But something like that could solve two problems if it were possible. Hamas fighters have to eat as well.

Yeah, slow day.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 3rd, 2023 at 10:42:12 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Are you suggesting that they use food and lace it with high levels of something like Ricin or Atropa Belladonna? Some of you guys seem concerned with war crimes; that would definitely qualify as a war crime.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 3rd, 2023 at 10:47:30 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Mission146
Are you suggesting that they use food and lace it with high levels of something like Ricin or Atropa Belladonna? Some of you guys seem concerned with war crimes; that would definitely qualify as a war crime.

Dang dude, I won’t take any sleeping pills from your supply. I said sedate.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 3rd, 2023 at 10:51:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Ideally you need a psyche drug that makes people listless but can’t easily overdose.
November 3rd, 2023 at 10:56:10 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: rxwine
Dang dude, I won’t take any sleeping pills from your supply. I said sedate.

You did not, you said, "....makes the population more passive."

You'll forgive me for thinking you were implying something that you weren't. I couldn't imagine a way they could be more passive than that.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 3rd, 2023 at 11:13:20 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Mission146
You did not, you said, "....makes the population more passive."

You'll forgive me for thinking you were implying something that you weren't. I couldn't imagine a way they could be more passive than that.

Well, I suggest you double check before burying someone then. They could be sleeping.
November 4th, 2023 at 3:40:54 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Democrats get 70% of the Muslim vote, and they don't intend to lose any of it.

There are enough Muslim voters in swing states, to change the outcome of the 2024 election. Which is why Biden and the dems have been condemning 'Islamophobia' since October 7th, when only hours after the attack by Hamas, Biden's State Department initially urged Israel not to retaliate against its attackers.

Despite all the anti-semitic protests across the country, Biden has been denouncing Islamophobia for weeks.

"For too long, Muslims in America, and those perceived to be Muslim, such as Arabs and Sikhs, have endured a disproportionate number of hate-fueled attacks and other discriminatory incidents.”

Two days ago, Biden announced the creation of his 'national strategy to combat Islamophobia' in the US.

Kamala Harris unveils anti-Islamophobia push as antisemitism soars.

Republicans are worried about losing Muslim voters too.

These Republicans helped kill a resolution to censure Tlaib over Israel criticism.
November 4th, 2023 at 4:01:11 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
googled: Islam is the third largest religion in the United States (1%), behind Christianity and Judaism, equaling Buddhism and Hinduism percentage wise. A 2017 study estimated that 3.45 million Muslims were living in the United States, about 1.1 percent of the total U.S. population.

Must be a swing-state thing, then
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
November 4th, 2023 at 6:30:48 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: odiousgambit
Must be a swing-state thing, then

Which is what I indicated.

'Swing-state Muslim Americans threaten to vote against Biden'
November 4th, 2023 at 6:59:27 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: Tanko
Which is what I indicated.

'Swing-state Muslim Americans threaten to vote against Biden'

See? These are the sorts of problems that can be solved by always being neutral. At that point, you let other countries know that if they take any military action against you, then you will blast them into nonexistence with your nuclear arsenal, so best that we just get along.

Anyway, I don't really care what we do over there and people can vote, or not vote, for Biden, for any reason they wish. I would say that if they are so concerned about the affairs over there, then I might suggest that they should go over there and try to effectuate whatever result they think should happen.

Of course, I understand that it would be hard not to take a side for people who have family over there, though I'm not sure why you are living here if you care so much about your family there. Either way, if we were simply neutral in all foreign affairs, then this would be none of concern and we could rightly suggest that people here GTFO if they don't like us not intervening in foreign conflicts.