Israeli conflict

November 2nd, 2023 at 6:31:04 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: ams288
WTF does this nonsense have to do with Israel?
thread went like this

posted: since the Palestinians voted for Hamas, they are culpable and will get themselves killed, paying for culpability
posted: if we get a bad President getting us into war can we deserve consequences for who we voted for?
posted: bringing Trump into it before somebody can bring Biden into it, or maybe someone did

we should return to the war, yes
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
November 2nd, 2023 at 7:47:32 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: missedhervee
Hamas is the elected government in Gaza, so when its gov't "goes rogue" as they did with the initial attack the populace who elected them are deemed to be complicit and must pay the price.

I would destroy / level Gaza, and ship all the Palestinians out of Israel; send them to Iran.

If I'm Israel, then I would wipe the Palestinians off of the face of the Earth. If I'm Hamas, then I would do my level best to kill every single Jew in the Middle East, without discrimination of any kind. The children are the future's terrorists, especially after all that has already happened. That's why we should have killed every single Southerner after the Civil War, or at least, every single person who fought for them...but probably just every Southern adult and any children over...I don't know, eight?

We also should have carpet-nuked Russia after WWII; we wouldn't have had these problems today. I guess we'd have done the same to Japan if we were going to do that, and Japan is awesome now, but meh, collateral damage.

If you're going to engage in war, then you should kill every single person on the opposite side and achieve total victory. Don't even afford them the chance to try again.

Of course, it would be better to simply declare yourself neutral in all foreign matters.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 2nd, 2023 at 10:25:30 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
who was it voting for Mission for Prez?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
November 2nd, 2023 at 10:31:22 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: odiousgambit

We will have peace, OdiousGambit. One way or the other, there will be peace.

I'm Mission146 and I approve this message; I'll also break the Nukes out if my hand is forced.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 2nd, 2023 at 10:36:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
A smoking crater can be kind of peaceful.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 2nd, 2023 at 10:59:55 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
November 2nd, 2023 at 1:43:04 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

That leads to an endgame that Israel loses. Aint gonna happen.

Seems like there are quite a few countries with their nationals being held hostage by the Gazans. If I’m Germany/Argentina/Ukraine/Great Britain I tell Hamas, the elected leaders of Gaza, that we want our citizens released yesterday or we will add to the hurt you are experiencing. Probably being done behind the scenes.

Apparently still occasional missile aimed at Israel launched from Gaza. I don’t think Israel can agree to cease fire until it knows these rocket launching capabilities no longer exist.
November 2nd, 2023 at 2:01:21 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Well the IDF is doing what they said they'd do, entering Gaza from the north.

Gee, you'd think that after WEEKS of notice by the IDF to GET OUT and head south that the Palestinians would have left but nope...'K, time for a bunch of new clueless martyrs.
November 2nd, 2023 at 3:12:31 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Gee, you'd think that after WEEKS of notice by the IDF to GET OUT and head south that the Palestinians would have left but nope...'K, time for a bunch of new clueless martyrs.

Hamas is preventing Gaza residents and foreign nationals from leaving Gaza. They're using them as human shields.
November 2nd, 2023 at 3:13:24 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: odiousgambit

I would. I love his anti-war policy. If we kill everybody there will be no more wars.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.