Google: People Also Ask

September 17th, 2023 at 6:24:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I usually get #5 "Mike's way".
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 17th, 2023 at 7:00:33 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Do you find much differences between the sandwich shop brands as far as taste goes?

I probably get a sandwich from Subway once every other year. In my limited experience I haven't found much difference between Subway, Jersey Mike's, and Firehouse Subs. I am very basic and just get an Italian with meat and cheese only. In my opinion they have all been about the same.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 17th, 2023 at 7:30:19 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: DRich
Do you find much differences between the sandwich shop brands as far as taste goes?

I probably get a sandwich from Subway once every other year. In my limited experience I haven't found much difference between Subway, Jersey Mike's, and Firehouse Subs. I am very basic and just get an Italian with meat and cheese only. In my opinion they have all been about the same.

I would definitely notice the difference between Jersey's mikes sandwich and Subway. But not sure if it's taste exactly. Never had a firehouse. Do you ever get subs made at the Publix deli counter?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 17th, 2023 at 7:43:32 AM permalink
DRich
Quote: rxwine
I would definitely notice the difference between Jersey's mikes sandwich and Subway. But not sure if it's taste exactly. Never had a firehouse. Do you ever get subs made at the Publix deli counter?

I do not. I don't eat sub sandwiches very often and from what I have seen most of the deli sandwiches at the supermarket have stuff on them that I wouldn't eat (ie. lettuce, tomato, mayo, etc). I just eat meat and cheese.
September 17th, 2023 at 9:04:32 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: DRich
I do not. I don't eat sub sandwiches very often and from what I have seen most of the deli sandwiches at the supermarket have stuff on them that I wouldn't eat (ie. lettuce, tomato, mayo, etc). I just eat meat and cheese.

Their packaged deli sandwiches are only one way, but the actual deli counter sub is custom made for you just like the sub shops.
September 17th, 2023 at 11:21:18 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
I usually get #5 "Mike's way".
pretty much what I do anyway tho usually don't get onions, might get those yellow peppers or not. They are right there waiting for you to tell them what you want [not unusual of course]. I always say "lightly" for the oil and vinegar to keep them from getting the bread soggy
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
September 18th, 2023 at 3:51:55 AM permalink
odiousgambit
trying to talk a friend into trying Indian food

>>>

7 Mild Indian Dishes Worth Trying If You Don't Like Spices

Biryani. Biryani is a combination of rice, meat, and other ingredients like veggies and herbs. ...
Pulao. Kashmiri Pulao is a type of rice dish from Kashmir, which is known for its mild ingredients. ...
Makhani. ...
Chicken Tikka Masala. ...
Chicken. ...
Kofta. ...
Korma.
__

What to eat at an Indian restaurant if you dont like Indian food?
Here's your guide to some great dishes at any Indian restaurant, even for the pickiest of eaters.

Samosas. ...
Chicken Tikka Masala. ...
Naan. ...
Butter chicken. . ...
Biryani. ...
Mango Lassi...
September 18th, 2023 at 6:02:06 AM permalink
DRich
The chicken Tikka Masala is probably the most relatable of the foods for Americans.

My wife makes a wonderful Indian Butter Chicken but we like it spicy.
September 19th, 2023 at 9:20:59 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Can you eat Horseshoe Crabs?

Horseshoe Crab is a delicacy commonly eaten in Japan and Taiwan. While the crab does not have a lot of meat, chefs often add eggs to vegetable dishes. The horseshoe crab has little toxins and is safe to eat. However, you should prepare them carefully to ensure no meat contamination.
__

How much is horseshoe crab blood worth?

Horseshoe crab blood is worth an estimated $15,000 a quart, according to the Mid-Atlantic Sea Grant Programs/National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Web site (www.ocean.udel.edu). Researchers have also found substances in the crabs that have potential as antibiotics as well as anti-viral and anti-cancer agents.
__

What is the most expensive animal blood?

Why is Horseshoe Crab Blood so expensive? - Fine Dining Lovers
The blue blood of the horseshoe crab you see above is one of the most valuable, unknown and widely used ingredients of the ocean. It is eaten in some parts of Asia, but most people who catch the crabs do so for their lucrative blue blood: blood that is sold in some places for as much as $60,000 a gallon.
__

what is horseshoe crab blood used for?

“There's very clear linkage between horseshoe crabs and the survival of the red knot in the coming decades.” The horseshoe crabs are valuable because their blood can be manufactured into limulus amebocyte lysate, or LAL, that is used to detect pathogens in indispensable medicines such as injectable antibiotics
__

What does the red knot do?

Rufa Red Knot (Calidris canutus rufa) | U.S. Fish & Wildlife ...
A robin-sized shorebird, the rufa red knot is truly a master of long-distance aviation. On wingspans of 20 inches, some rufa red knots fly more than 9,300 miles from south to north every spring, and repeat the trip in reverse every autumn, making this bird one of the longest-distance migrants in the animal kingdom
September 19th, 2023 at 11:07:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Real Science