Armed Self Defense

Page 7 of 10« First<45678910>
May 17th, 2023 at 11:54:50 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
I have banged several guys who would call themselves straight.

Self-described “straight” guys are actually some of the best lays cause they don’t realize how hot they are. They’re used to settling for whichever girl they can get it from most of the time.

MGTOWs? Men going their own way. I knew it really meant that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 17th, 2023 at 12:25:20 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine

Oh dear lord no.

MGTOW are fat slobs who are just in denial about why no one wants them.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 17th, 2023 at 12:28:38 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
Oh dear lord no.

MGTOW are fat slobs who are just in denial about why no one wants them.

Hah ha, sorry didn’t mean to nauseate you.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 17th, 2023 at 3:20:58 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
The abuse is usually of teens, not "young kids." And it is gays turning them out. But a homophile does not understand this They believe whatever the gay lobby says.

Not it is not, pedos by definition are interested in kids pre-puberty, that is quite literally what a pedo is. The vast majority of male victims for both BSA and churches were under 12 (female victims tend to skew the age up as their average age is closer to 13). The idea that this was some teenage problem is just another falsehood.

Pedos are not interested in 16-year-olds, especially because by 15-16 most guys can probably fight off a creepy old man anyway....

Everything I have said has large amounts of data to support it (literally thousands of pages of court transcripts, police reports, victim statements, crime statistics, organizational abuse stats, etc.....) Everything that you have said you are pulling out of your wherever.

Anyway, you are still failing to demonstrate how this parallels to gun licensing. All you are demonstrating is you know nothing about BSA or Church sex scandals, and that you don't understand predatory sex behavior (which may not be surprising if you support adult men marrying underage girls).
May 18th, 2023 at 4:00:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

Everything I have said has large amounts of data to support it (literally thousands of pages of court transcripts, police reports, victim statements, crime statistics, organizational abuse stats, etc.....) Everything that you have said you are pulling out of your wherever.

No, everything you say is defending the homophile position that a male going after other males is "straight" when it is the very definition of gay.

Quote:
Anyway, you are still failing to demonstrate how this parallels to gun licensing.

I will say it again since you cannot seem to understand it. The parallel is about people like yourself. A gay molests a boy in BSA and your answer is let gays in as scoutmasters, not ban them. A person gets shot and you want to ban guns everyone, not just the bad people.

IOW, you are a hypocrite of the first order here.
The President is a fink.
May 18th, 2023 at 4:06:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman

Sorry, MGTOW is not "straight" guys who let gays go down on them.

Why so many people get upset with the MGTOW movement is a mystery to me. I guess they cannot handle the self-confidence of guys gone MGTOW.
The President is a fink.
May 18th, 2023 at 4:50:46 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Sorry, MGTOW is not about guys who come on this site and brag about going down on "straight" guys like in the quoted post you have here.

Why so many people get upset with the MGTOW movement is a mystery to me. I guess they cannot handle the self-confidence of guys gone MGTOW.

Nah, MGTOW is just a perversion of the so-called "normal" definitions of men & woman you're so fond of using. You should call yourself a pervert as that's not normal. You wouldn't have to but since you like to define normal as stuck in the 1950s nuclear family defitinon as far as I can tell, you can't just pretend you're normal. It's a practicing misfit lifestyle. You yourself have set up the conditions and you should live by them.

For me, normal is variations that people are comfortable with which don't cause direct harm to others. And it varies as much as physical variations. And it's actual reality not what you wish is reality. So, in effect MGTow is fine with me. But not under your definition. You can't give that special consideration because it's what you're practicing. It's not fooling anyone.
May 18th, 2023 at 4:55:53 AM permalink
rxwine
...and actually, I don't even worry about normal. If someone is happy with their lifestyle and not hurting anyone, I'm fine with that. Even if it's not for me, or even looks awful to me to live it myself.
May 18th, 2023 at 4:56:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Nah, MGTOW is just a perversion of the so-called "normal" definitions of men & woman you're so fond of using. You should call yourself a pervert as that's not normal. You wouldn't have to but since you like to define normal as stuck in the 1950s nuclear family defitinon as far as I can tell, you can't just pretend you're normal. It's a practicing misfit lifestyle. You yourself have set up the conditions and you should live by them.

For me, normal is variations that people are comfortable with which don't cause direct harm to others. And it varies as much as physical variations. And it's actual reality not what you wish is reality. So, in effect MGTow is fine with me. But not under your definition. You can't give that special consideration because it's what you're practicing. It's not fooling anyone.

??

Men who go MGTOW are straight guys saying they do not care about having a relationship with women. They are telling the women, "do what you want, have fun, I'll be at the bar or poker room."

They are man enough to say this.
They are man enough to say they would not go with a trans-woman even if they were "in the mood."
They are man enough to be comfortable with a more solitary lifestyle.

Nothing misfit about it. I find it more normal than guys going with other guys.

Women and feminized men tend to hate MGTOW because members will not buy the feminist line of how the world should be.
The President is a fink.
May 18th, 2023 at 5:06:05 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
MGTOW:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
Page 7 of 10« First<45678910>