Armed Self Defense

Page 9 of 10« First<678910>
May 18th, 2023 at 5:52:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
They're man enough, it would seem, not to, 'Go with,' women at all; trans, or otherwise.

Instead, they would prefer to spend all of their time around other dudes who also do not go with women.

It's a little sus. I'm just saying. I'd rather spend my time alone than hang out with a bunch of dudes who actively avoid women all the time.

Better still, spending my time with some women. Because...I think that's what straight guys tend to want to do, you know?

Its guys like Nikola Tesla or the Wright Brothers to name a few. 50% of marriages end in divorce. Many others are not happy. Some of us look at this and figure why bother? It is very negative EV. Even more negative when you see what happens to guys in family court. If you do not want children it makes even less sense.

Who says you cannot spend time alone and still go MGTOW? You can. Many do.

MGTOW is not "avoid women at all costs." It is merely says don't waste time pursuing them and pursuing relationships.

If women do this they are called brave and independent. If men do it they are ridiculed. Why?
The President is a fink.
May 18th, 2023 at 7:49:15 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Its guys like Nikola Tesla or the Wright Brothers to name a few. 50% of marriages end in divorce. Many others are not happy. Some of us look at this and figure why bother?

I don't know anybody who's happily married, the only reason I have no complaints about my marriage is I rarely see my wife. Every other marriage that I know of they just tolerate each other and getting a divorce would serve no purpose so they just stay together because it's cheaper and they're used to it. They really can't stand each other and lead separate lives in the same house. I would not like living with my wife I would be miserable.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 19th, 2023 at 6:49:51 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
I don't know anybody who's happily married, the only reason I have no complaints about my marriage is I rarely see my wife. Every other marriage that I know of they just tolerate each other and getting a divorce would serve no purpose so they just stay together because it's cheaper and they're used to it. They really can't stand each other and lead separate lives in the same house. I would not like living with my wife I would be miserable.

That's ironic because almost everyone that I know is happily married. I know one couple that drinks a lot and seems rather miserable but that is the only one I can think of amongst my group of friends.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 19th, 2023 at 7:04:02 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
I don't know anybody who's happily married, the only reason I have no complaints about my marriage is I rarely see my wife.

This is a far more abnormal lifestyle than those of LGBT people!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 19th, 2023 at 7:24:51 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
It's hilarious how the people who preach "traditional marriage" constantly, are whining about how miserable traditional marriages are....

"This is the proper way to live, I barely live that way except on paper and hate it, but society needs to live this way to survive...."
May 19th, 2023 at 7:27:12 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
This is a far more abnormal lifestyle than those of LGBT people!

We have to give EB some credit here, even though he doesn't realize it, he's learned to somehow live around and coexist with someone he doesn't understand or agree with much and doesn't think he can change and isn't trying to change. Hard to demand more than that of someone if they don't see eye to eye.

(Now, if he'd only come to about a hundred other different conclusions about different things)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2023 at 7:51:51 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Its guys like Nikola Tesla or the Wright Brothers to name a few. 50% of marriages end in divorce. Many others are not happy. Some of us look at this and figure why bother? It is very negative EV. Even more negative when you see what happens to guys in family court. If you do not want children it makes even less sense.

Who says you cannot spend time alone and still go MGTOW? You can. Many do.

MGTOW is not "avoid women at all costs." It is merely says don't waste time pursuing them and pursuing relationships.

If women do this they are called brave and independent. If men do it they are ridiculed. Why?

That's my goal---I've always aspired to be as socially well-adjusted as personages such as Nikola Tesla. You know he fell in love with a pigeon, by his own admission, right?

Marriage can be as -EV as it wants to be, but only the religious equate marriage to having sex in the first place. You can, in fact, have sex without ever getting married.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
May 19th, 2023 at 8:06:55 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Mission146
That's my goal---I've always aspired to be as socially well-adjusted as personages such as Nikola Tesla. You know he fell in love with a pigeon, by his own admission, right?

Marriage can be as -EV as it wants to be, but only the religious equate marriage to have sex in the first place. You can, in fact, have sex without ever getting married.

Funny, from all the comments I've ever seen about marriage, this probably does belong in "armed self-defense" to some degree.

I think the need to figure out what to do when children are brought into in it probably encouraged pre-contract agreements like the invention of religious marriage to force some binding responsibilty at least on the brain if nothing else. Well, before easier birth control methods could do anything useful. Of course, some numb-nut came up with the idea that birth control is a crime as well, trying to ruin that option.

Oh, yeah, not just children but property. You buy something together, you're already creating a potential problem. But you should be able to split and take what you already had before it. But that's more complicated now as well. And then there's the children question again messing up all equations.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 20th, 2023 at 1:45:32 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
50% of marriages end in divorce.

That varies according to race, education, religion, culture, income and other factors.

'...overall divorce rates have been falling for a few decades. The truth is, the average couple getting married today has more like a 75 percent chance of staying married. That means that only about 1 in 4 recent marriages are likely to end in divorce.'

Asian Americans have the lowest rate of divorce. Whites have the second lowest.

Divorce Statistics by Religion: Jewish 9%, Christians less than 25%. 19% for Catholics, 1% for Mormons, 9% for Jehovah's Witnesses.

4% for arranged marriages.
May 21st, 2023 at 3:16:57 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Just another day at work for the guy in the chair.

https://twitter.com/4Mischief/status/1658221264459251712
Page 9 of 10« First<678910>