Armed Self Defense

Page 1 of 101234>Last »
July 10th, 2022 at 7:04:45 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I've been posting these in 'gun control' but they need a different thread

there's not too many of these channels on youtube, I've found only two worth anything. They both are selling something, the below being no exception. I find them interesting, as I like real crime stories as opposed to fictionalized ones. Mystery novels/programs are something else entirely though.

Now I wish this channel had more live videos, but the spokesperson here does give what I view as sound advice. Again the emphasis on how easy it would be for you to really screw up things if ever involved in a self defense incident using a gun.

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 10th, 2022 at 10:30:03 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
An elderly Clerk got beat up by some young Punk, because Young Punk's Girlfriend's EBT card got declined so the elderly Clerk stabbed the Young Punk in self defense and.... Young Punk died and elderly Clerk got temporarily incarcerated at Riker's Island! The Public was outraged and protested as the elderly Clerk was just defending himself. The elderly Clerk was released after the public was outraged and protested.
https://youtu.be/iw_6he_Ml18
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
July 11th, 2022 at 8:10:31 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
The article says the clerk is 51: that isn't "elderly" it is "middle aged."
July 11th, 2022 at 8:44:46 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
It is when you are 12.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 11th, 2022 at 9:52:12 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
the bodega guy is not in the clear yet, just out on bail

I hope nobody needs anymore evidence NYC is just exactly the kind of place to expect BS treat if you have to defend yourself. Think if he had used a gun!

61 yrs old is what I saw elsewhere
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 12th, 2022 at 6:41:43 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
Quote: odiousgambit

I hope nobody needs anymore evidence NYC is just exactly the kind of place to expect BS treat if you have to defend yourself. Think if he had used a gun!

Anytime a "Customer," goes behind the counter/register that's already a major red flag. I saw a video where although the "customer," didn't get violent, he basically went behind the Cashier's register and acted like he was "helping," the Cashier, but he was not surprisingly actually stealing money from the Cashier's register. Posters were posting stuff like,"Why did the Cashier allow the "Customer," to go behind his register? The Cashier is the one supposed to be in control, not the "Customer." I can't believe the Cashier allowed the guy to go behind his register to "help," him. Never allow a "Customer," to "help" you with your register. On a side note, the owner of the gas station was the one who uploaded the video and the Cashier wasn't in any more videos so it's safe to presume he got fired for allowing "Customer," to go behind his register to "help," him and the "Customer," stole money out of his register.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
July 12th, 2022 at 7:00:40 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: odiousgambit

Weirdly enough I thought of Jada Pinkett Smith. Girlfriend got her boyfriend riled up, and he went down there and did something stupid that got him killed.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 12th, 2022 at 7:40:00 AM permalink
kenarman
For those of you that think the MSM does't shape their news this is the NYT description of the incident. They don't even mention that the girlfriend pulled a knife and stabbed the worker 4 times during the fight. The worker is a short older latino man and Austin Smith was much younger and a head taller. Smith went behind the counter to attack him. There is video on-line for those that care.

'A 35-year-old man, Austin Simon, went behind the counter to confront a bodega employee, demanding an apology after the card was declined and the worker grabbed the chips from the hands of the 10-year-old daughter of Mr. Simon's girlfriend. Mr. Simon, who was unarmed, pushed the worker backward, and in the ensuing scuffle, the worker fatally stabbed him.'
July 12th, 2022 at 7:49:03 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
For those of you that think the MSM does't shape their news this is the NYT description of the incident

Much ado about nothing
I rarely read the NYT
The majority of the left does not read the NYT
How can the NYT shape the news if the clear majority does not subscribe
I estimate maybe less then 1% of the left subscribes to the NYT
I think righties like Kenaman refer to the NYT much more then me
Do you subscribe??????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 12th, 2022 at 8:03:27 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: terapined
Much ado about nothing
I rarely read the NYT
The majority of the left does not read the NYT
How can the NYT shape the news if the clear majority does not subscribe
I estimate maybe less then 1% of the left subscribes to the NYT
I think righties like Kenaman refer to the NYT much more then me
Do you subscribe??????????????

Nice deflection don't talk about the reason of my post, the shaped reporting. You do actually admit though that anything the left doesn't read is not important in your eyes. Good way to keep from finding out what is really happening in the world. To answer your question no I don't subscribe to anything.
Page 1 of 101234>Last »