Armed Self Defense

May 16th, 2023 at 9:39:22 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Oooh fun. I can sense Gandler using facts to push Duffy into crazy town territory again…

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 17th, 2023 at 3:28:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Because people like you don't really do anything to promote enforcing them, in fact, vote against gun control laws, so people can always get one nearby and take it to shoot kids.

Since I am not in law enforcement I would not be enforcing them. But maybe you should direct Democrat DAs to do so?

I mean, if current laws are not being enforced why do we need more laws?
The President is a fink.
May 17th, 2023 at 3:35:22 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler

It's not because Pedos are opportunistic, so yes Pedos in an organization with all boys will abuse boys..... (BSA)

The abuse was committed by straight men. When gays were allowed in the abuse dropped to essentially zero. (BSA)

No, the abuse was committed by gay men. Do you even know what gay and straight mean?

Straight: male who goes exclusively with females/
Gay: male who goes with other males.

So, the fact that they were going with other males means they were gay.

Quote:
Gays have always and still are banned from the Church, there was and still is abuse problems (of girls and boys since priests have accses to both).

I don't know what you are trying to prove, virtually everything you said is wrong. And, even if it was correct (it's not), it has nothing to do with licensing requirments for firearms, I don't even see what parnell you are attempting to make.....

Nothing I have said is wrong. I realize you do not see the parallel I am trying to make as you like most liberals do not think beyond soundbites. The parallel is for those of you in Rio Linda that you want to take away gun rights for all because a few bad gun owners do bad things. But if a few bad gays do bad things that does not bother you and you push for even more gay rights.

So, guy shoots up a school you want to ban guns. Gay scoutmaster abuses youth boys you do not want to ban gays but rather allow gays even more access.

Get it yet?
The President is a fink.
May 17th, 2023 at 5:06:07 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
No, the abuse was committed by gay men. Do you even know what gay and straight mean?

Straight: male who goes exclusively with females/
Gay: male who goes with other males.

So, the fact that they were going with other males means they were gay.

Nothing I have said is wrong. I realize you do not see the parallel I am trying to make as you like most liberals do not think beyond soundbites. The parallel is for those of you in Rio Linda that you want to take away gun rights for all because a few bad gun owners do bad things. But if a few bad gays do bad things that does not bother you and you push for even more gay rights.

So, guy shoots up a school you want to ban guns. Gay scoutmaster abuses youth boys you do not want to ban gays but rather allow gays even more access.

Get it yet?

Again, pedos abuse guys and girls regardless of their orientation. They are opportunistic. Those scoutmastets would just as easily (and in some cases did) abuse girls when they have the chance. It's a weird age power thing, rarely are they attached to one gender of kids. So yes a straight scoutmaster can abuse a boy and not be gay. What types of kids you abuse as a pedo has nothing to do with your sexual orientation.

When gay pedos abuse girls do they become straight? My guess is you will say no.... (and rightfully so, but you don't see the circular reasoning you are trapped in).

Boys were abused (in virtually 100% of the cases) by straight scoutmasters. When gay scoutmasters were allowed in, the abuse dropped to essentially zero. This is a well established fact that virtually nobody on the right argues with, you are literally the only person obsessed with BSA abuse in every thread about gay rights.

But, no, I don't want to ban guns. I want a much stricter licensing process. Also, you should be able to lose your license (like your DL) if LE feels that you are temporarily in a mental state making it unsafe to possess. And, in depth training and exams for owning and carrying (stricter for carrying obviously).

The only parnell that exists is that gay scoutmasters lower abuse and stricter gun laws lower death. There is a reason that countries with strict gun laws have very little gun deaths compared to us. And, even within U.S. red States (looser gun laws) have higher rates of gun deaths compared to blue states. This is all well documents.
More guns=more guns deaths.

Any gun owner with a clean criminal history and can pass training and exams has nothing to worry about. And, if you can't pass extremely basic exams you probably should not have a gun...

It's the same argument with smoking, the best thing in history to make less people buy cigarettes was not warnings or even taxes. It's making buying them inconvenient (and smoking them very inconvenient), most people won't go through the bother unless you really want them (and then you deserve them at that point). You overestimate how many Americans are willing to give up something that they love supposedly due to a few extra steps in a process. When something becomes a major hassle most people give it up.
May 17th, 2023 at 5:36:14 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Again, pedos abuse guys and girls regardless of their orientation. They are opportunistic. Those scoutmastets would just as easily (and in some cases did) abuse girls when they have the chance. It's a weird age power thing, rarely are they attached to one gender of kids.
I've wondered about that, but I have not seen that stated ... got a source?
[snip]
Quote:
When gay scoutmasters were allowed in, the abuse dropped to essentially zero. This is a well established fact that virtually nobody on the right argues with ...
same thing here, wouldn't mind seeing a source
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
May 17th, 2023 at 6:46:04 AM permalink
Gandler
Quote: odiousgambit
I've wondered about that, but I have not seen that stated ... got a source?
[snip]
same thing here, wouldn't mind seeing a source

Yes many in the Gay Thread where we went back and forth at length on this topic over a couple years. I can post some here tonight. But, this bizarre Boy Scout argument here was not one I was expecting to come up (and I still don't see the parallels to gun licensing).

But, this is not controversial, these are well established points.

Now, gay Scoutmasters being allowed in correlated with other policy changes for security (including more background checks and vetting requirments, and saftey protocols like the 2-2 rules), so did these policy changes impact more than gay scoutmasters being allowed in? Probably, but the correlation is still there. (If anything this is an argument that more regulation weeds out bad behavior).
May 17th, 2023 at 9:22:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Again, pedos abuse guys and girls regardless of their orientation.

Again, if a male goes with other males he is not straight. He is gay, or perhaps bi. But not straight, Can you not understand a simple fact.

I get that you are a homophile, but come on.
The President is a fink.
May 17th, 2023 at 9:48:30 AM permalink
Gandler
Again, if a male goes with other males he is not straight. He is gay, or perhaps bi. But not straight, Can you not understand a simple fact.

I get that you are a homophile, but come on.

You are just wrong, pedos have nothing to do with gender preference of victims, they are opportunistic. You are equating young kids and adults which is what you don't seem to understand.

When a gay male pedo abuses a young girl does he become a straight man? I know you will still refuse to answer this question so I will keep asking it.
May 17th, 2023 at 10:26:07 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

I have banged several guys who would call themselves straight.

Self-described “straight” guys are actually some of the best lays cause they don’t realize how hot they are. They’re used to settling for whichever girl they can get it from most of the time.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 17th, 2023 at 11:42:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman
You are just wrong, pedos have nothing to do with gender preference of victims, they are opportunistic. You are equating young kids and adults which is what you don't seem to understand.

The abuse is usually of teens, not "young kids." And it is gays turning them out. But a homophile does not understand this They believe whatever the gay lobby says.
The President is a fink.