Getting real tired of Kamala Harris already.

October 18th, 2021 at 10:50:13 AM permalink
Starburger
Threads: 6
My Kamala Harris being overexposed thread at one point got hijacked with a bunch of suicide posts. Unacceptable
One man's offense is another man's humor.
October 18th, 2021 at 11:49:17 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Starburger
My Kamala Harris being overexposed thread at one point got hijacked with a bunch of suicide posts. Unacceptable

Go away Nathan.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 18th, 2021 at 12:16:43 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Anyone see that Heels Up Harris video advocating for votes for McAuliffe in the VA Governor's election?
Wonder why the House Plant didn't make that video?
Oh that's right, McAuliffe already said that Joe's sinking poll numbers were a drag on his campaign.
Will any of the targeted churches that aired the HUH Video on Sunday morning have their tax exempt status revoked?
I am pretty sure it is illegal for a tax exempt religious organization to openly advocate for one candidate over another.
Just when you need Lois Lerner to go after Tax Exempt groups actually violating the law.
But definitely no double standard.
Pathetic and stereotypical of Democrats, rules for thee but not for me.
Karma's a bitch and it's coming around Dems, just wait for 2022.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
November 7th, 2021 at 8:38:10 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

Black Trees Matter’ — VP Kamala Harris Asks NASA if It Can Track Trees by Race for ‘Environmental Justice’

Yep, I think she is ready to take over the presidency from dear leader poopy pants dementia joe bidumb.
Let's go Brandon
November 7th, 2021 at 9:26:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter

Black Trees Matter’ — VP Kamala Harris Asks NASA if It Can Track Trees by Race for ‘Environmental Justice’

Yep, I think she is ready to take over the presidency from dear leader poopy pants dementia joe bidumb.

It goes deeper than just being a moronic question from a moron. Critical Race Theory teachers that because some white neighborhoods have more trees than some black neighborhoods this is proof of white supremacy. There is a couple billion dollars in the BBB bill to plant more trees in black neighborhoods so that we then have 'environmental equity' and black neighborhoods have the same climate as white neighborhoods. I kid you not. Like a few more trees in your neighborhood just going to change the climate .it's just another way for the Democrats t play the race card. You know how those trees get into neighborhoods? The government doesn't plant them the people who live in the neighborhoods plant them. Connect the dots.

Look at her body language in the video. The idiot actually thinks she is asking an intelligent question. No wonder they don't want her anywhere near the White House. Poopypants or his wife can't stand being around the woman. She's an airhead. She got where she is because of her race her gender and she was really good looking at one time. If you've got those three you don't need intelligence today. Bill Clinton has said when he first met her 25 years ago he was struck dumb she was so beautiful.

This is her when she was the first 'black' woman Attorney General in California. This is before she started looking horse-faced.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 7th, 2021 at 9:34:28 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: Evenbob
You know how those trees get into neighborhoods? The government doesn't plant them the people who live in the neighborhoods plant them. Connect the dots.

It may be that way in the country and suburbs, but in the crowded inner city I believe most if not all the trees are planted and maintained by the city, as people don't own the tree sites individually.
November 7th, 2021 at 9:53:46 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: missedhervee
It may be that way in the country and suburbs, but in the crowded inner city I believe most if not all the trees are planted and maintained by the city, as people don't own the tree sites individually.

So you think if you live in the city and own a house and the land it sits on, the city comes and plants trees for you? Really? If you're talking about apartment buildings or tenements or public housing, why would there be trees there. In the city I live close to I can guarantee you there are just as many if not more trees in the black neighborhoods as there is in the white. That's because the people who lived in houses planted the trees decades ago if not a hundred years ago. When you see pictures of when these houses were first built there are no trees at all. I watch videos of New York City every day, walking videos and everywhere in the city there is a sparse number of trees except when you get into where the houses are. And the city is not responsible for planting trees on private property
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 8th, 2021 at 12:55:13 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Evenbob
So you think if you live in the city and own a house and the land it sits on, the city comes and plants trees for you? Really? If you're talking about apartment buildings or tenements or public housing, why would there be trees there.

Under NYC law, property owners are responsible for maintaining the sidewalk in front of their home, but the city controls the sidewalks. The property owner doe not have the right to plant or replace a tree on the sidewalk in front of their home. Only the city can do that.The city can plant a tree on your sidewalk any time it wants. It can cut out a ten foot wide section the new concrete you just paid for, and plant a tree, or install a bus shelter. If you have a sick or dead tree standing on the sidewalk in front of your property, the city will remove and replace it at no cost. In the past eight years, NYC planted 155,000 trees on the sidewalks.
November 8th, 2021 at 2:24:03 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: fleaswatter

Indeed, a lame-brain question. But it still has some way to go to beat putting UV lights and disinfectants inside you to kill Covid. At a live international press conference.

If ‘Environmental Justice’ should mean anything, it should focus on the big picture achievables. Clean water for rich and poor communities alike: A non-corrupt EPA working strategically so that wealthy industrials don't pollute poor neighbourhoods first. Not about a bl00dy tree distribution disparity survey from space.

We never saw much of Pence when he was VP. Indeed the only times I remember were when he led prayers and when he touched the NASA component with 'Do Not Touch' sign on it after a dare from Rubio.

https://time.com/4848951/mike-pence-nasa-do-not-touch/

Face it all politicians, All humans say and do daft things. And they are in the savagely critical public eye 24/7. We should not take them too seriously in isolation, but equally your leaders should be far more careful that such gaffes are rare.

Now, a more serious question might be.... What the heck is she working on, and how is it going? Serious question. I never see her in your media, just like I never saw much of Pence.

Does the US have any competent politicians with strength, character, integrity and intelligence? Any? Either party?
November 8th, 2021 at 2:58:40 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee

It depends on where the tree is at. Pittsburgh is noted for having among the most trees in city of any big city in the country. Lots of trees on the "apron" or between the sidewalk and the street. In the downtown area I have seen signs saying the tree will be removed soon and allowing comment. Some trees eventually have to go.

But on the property itself it is up to the property owner. In Rochester I had a place with a dying tree I tried to save but the town cut it down, said it was a "town tree" they planted back in the 60s. It was on the apron.

Here is the thing. This is silly reasoning by Kamala to justify pork in that BBB bill. Put out billions to "plant trees." Lets the right donors skim off lots of cash.
The President is a fink.