No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

July 3rd, 2020 at 3:17:45 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Because you do not nee a "study." It is common sense security.

See, the leftists here and elsewhere are afraid to do or say anything without a "study" telling them what to think.

I cannot think of any great men who waited for a "study" to make their decisions. I can think of several failures that followed what the "studies" said. (e.g.: GM did studies to the death. They studied their way right to bankruptcy.)

Yes we appreciate math and science.

This is a policy decision not a "great man" making some life decision... And, there simply is no evidence that mail in votes increase fraud.....

If it was common sense, there would be news stories left and right about it.....

You are claiming massive fraud but cannot cite one crime stat or one study to back it up. Its only "common sense" for you and like 2 other people here.....
July 3rd, 2020 at 4:02:34 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Gandler
What is a "logic course"? ……

Given
∠2+∠3=90°
∠3+∠4=90°

Which of the following equations is true?
∠1=∠2 equation A
∠1=∠3 equation B
∠1=∠4 equation C
∠2=∠3 equation D
∠2=∠4 equation E
∠3=∠4 equation F

I used to say that for some people the picture "moves in their mind" when they read the conditions.
July 3rd, 2020 at 4:13:25 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Yes we appreciate math and science.

This is a policy decision not a "great man" making some life decision... And, there simply is no evidence that mail in votes increase fraud.....

Sure there is. How many times do we hear that they "found" a box of ballots somewhere? There is no chain of custody for mail in ballots. And it is a life decision. The life of the USA. The evidence is all around for anyone who understands basic security.

Quote:
If it was common sense, there would be news stories left and right about it.....

You have not heard Trump and others pointing out how unsecure it is?

Quote:
You are claiming massive fraud but cannot cite one crime stat or one study to back it up. Its only "common sense" for you and like 2 other people here.....

I am claiming massive POTENTIAL fraud in mail-in ballots. We do not need a "study" about it. It is clear as day to see. No way to verify the ballot was sent by the voter. No way to verify the voter is even alive. It is just an attempt to steal elections by the Democrat Party.

If the Democrat Party was not going to use it to steal elections they would not call for it. Democrats are all about stealing elections via vote fraud.

But lets put it on your foot. Please cite a study that says mail-in voting is needed.
The President is a fink.
July 3rd, 2020 at 4:49:36 PM permalink
Gandler
Sure there is. How many times do we hear that they "found" a box of ballots somewhere? There is no chain of custody for mail in ballots. And it is a life decision. The life of the USA. The evidence is all around for anyone who understands basic security.

I have never once heard that. But, surely you can link to a story for the like one or two times it may have happened.

You have not heard Trump and others pointing out how unsecure it is?

You mean the same Trump who votes by mail? (Including in the most recent election)…. Must be terribly unsecure if the President is using it.....

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-ever-voted-by-mail/

Also, Trump talking without a basis in facts is not "crime news". That is just him spouting nonsense (hypocritical nonsense at that)… I mean a news story of an actual fraud crime that was committed.....
(Its odd how not a single one of you can find a single fraud crime, let alone a plethora of massive fraud for something that is so commonplace allegedly...…)

I am claiming massive POTENTIAL fraud in mail-in ballots. We do not need a "study" about it. It is clear as day to see. No way to verify the ballot was sent by the voter. No way to verify the voter is even alive. It is just an attempt to steal elections by the Democrat Party.

If the Democrat Party was not going to use it to steal elections they would not call for it. Democrats are all about stealing elections via vote fraud.

But lets put it on your foot. Please cite a study that says mail-in voting is needed.

"Please cite a study that mail-in voting is needed".

COVID-19 is a strong reason for people to vote by mail.

This primary season has show us that most polling places were not following mandated social distancing, PPE, and sanitation requirements (not surprising when dozens of people are lining up impatiently). So this alone shows us that during this crisis more people need to be encouraged to vote remotely.

https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2020/03/13/coronavirus-could-get-us-to-vote-by-mail

Even before this most Americans (64%) support mail in ballots (including 40% of Republicans) :
https://news.gallup.com/poll/310586/americans-favor-voting-mail-option-november.aspx

So it would appear common sense would say the majority is right when it comes to policy, and no security concerns have been identified….

Are you against Early Voting too?
If you are not familiar early voting is when you physically vote at a designated early voting center (before election day) for those who cannot vote on election day for various reasons. This lessons the burden on polling places in one day. If you are against early voting, that is simply voter suppression. There is not one logical argument you can make against early voting. It has the same level of security as voting on election day (potentially more depending on where you go....)

Because lets cut to the chase, its about limiting voting. That is why you are (presumably) against early voting and mail in ballots. The easier it is to vote, the more people vote, the more people who vote, the less power conservatives have....
July 3rd, 2020 at 5:00:15 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
The easier it is to vote, the more people vote, the more people who vote, the less power conservatives have....

This what it has ALWAYS been about. The more people vote, the more elections they lose

Tells you everything you need to know about their “ideas”. (They aren’t about ideas anymore. They are beholden to a man now. One man. A man that cakes on make up and hair spray everyday. Some strong man you guys got yourself. A man so ashamed of what he REALLY looks like that he has to fake it.)
July 3rd, 2020 at 5:09:09 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: SOOPOO
I don't know what you mean "I'll take the risk."
I don't think he knows either. 😂😂

Quote: SOOPOO
Why would you even want to consider a system that adds that risk, when there is another method (getting your fat ass to the voting booth once every two years (President, Congress) that works just fine. HOW PATHETIC to make it seem like your base can't figure out how to get to the polls once every two years.
Exactly. I agree that the libbie base is totally, totally pathetic. 👍
July 3rd, 2020 at 5:11:01 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Tripdufan
This what it has ALWAYS been about. The more people vote, the more elections they lose

Dead people, illegal aliens, etc tend to vote Democrat so you are correct there.
The President is a fink.
July 3rd, 2020 at 5:11:30 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Because you do not nee a "study." It is common sense security.

I bet this guy needs a "study" to tell him that jumping off a cliff will kill a person. 🙄
July 3rd, 2020 at 5:18:57 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I have never once heard that. But, surely you can link to a story for the like one or two times it may have happened.

Here is just one. Google "ballots found after election" for more results.

Quote:
You mean the same Trump who votes by mail? (Including in the most recent election)…. Must be terribly unsecure if the President is using it.....

That is an absentee ballot and not general vote-by-mail for everyone. Not a valid comparison. Try again.

Quote:

COVID-19 is a strong reason for people to vote by mail.

This primary season has show us that most polling places were not following mandated social distancing, PPE, and sanitation requirements (not surprising when dozens of people are lining up impatiently). So this alone shows us that during this crisis more people need to be encouraged to vote remotely.

Nope, it is not. No real risk. If you can go to the grocery store you can go to vote. If the riots/demonstrations are not a danger there is no danger in voting.

It was great when I voted in the primary. Walked in with no mask, only one without. Voted. Didn't die or anything.

Quote:
Are you against Early Voting too?

100% against it as it is too unsecure. Voting should be one day. If that means you miss your favorite TV show, oh well. Somehow we lasted 200+ years and people made it on election day. If you favor early voting you favor election fraud.

All these "enhancements" are about Democrats finding ways to cheat.
The President is a fink.
July 3rd, 2020 at 5:31:30 PM permalink
Gandler
Here is just one. Google "ballots found after election" for more results.

That is an absentee ballot and not general vote-by-mail for everyone. Not a valid comparison. Try again.

Nope, it is not. No real risk. If you can go to the grocery store you can go to vote. If the riots/demonstrations are not a danger there is no danger in voting.

It was great when I voted in the primary. Walked in with no mask, only one without. Voted. Didn't die or anything.

100% against it as it is too unsecure. Voting should be one day. If that means you miss your favorite TV show, oh well. Somehow we lasted 200+ years and people made it on election day. If you favor early voting you favor election fraud.

All these "enhancements" are about Democrats finding ways to cheat.

Absentee ballots are cast by mail with the same protocol. How is it more secure?

Also, your story is about absentee ballots....
So you post a story about absentee ballots being lost by a private company, but its secure when Trump does it? Nothing about that makes sense.....

Anyway, please tell how early voting is unsecure?

Its literally the exact same thing as going to vote on election day?....
What is one protocol that is different in early voting?