No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

July 5th, 2020 at 4:11:24 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
The poster who thinks “farts go through fabric so how can a mask prevent the spread of COVID?” is a solid argument is criticizing other people’s logic.

Coronavirus are much larger than the molecules which make up the sweet smell of a fart. So a mask can succeed against stemming the coronavirus while fail at the less importance task of fart management. Perhaps Shrek was unaware of the difference in the molecular sizes.......
July 5th, 2020 at 4:25:39 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
The poster who thinks “farts go through fabric so how can a mask prevent the spread of COVID?” is a solid argument is criticizing other people’s logic.

They (conservatives) still think COVID-19 is a conspiracy to limit rights or something....

So that is not the most terrible argument I have head from him. In fact its a slight improvement to most of his posts.
July 5th, 2020 at 4:33:14 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
They (conservatives) still think COVID-19 is a conspiracy to limit rights or something....

If you do not see it trampling your rights you are either blind or prefer an unfree society.
The President is a fink.
July 5th, 2020 at 4:38:57 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
If you do not see it trampling your rights you are either blind or prefer an unfree society.

If you don't think COVID-19 is a real disease then the same goes to you.....

I don't see any rights being trampled. I see necessary precautions being taken.
July 5th, 2020 at 4:44:41 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Of course I prefer an unfree society. NOT EVEN CLOSE. I want the government to prevent my neighbor from raising cattle in his backyard. I want the government to prevent the guy at the next table from lighting up a Marlboro while I'm out to dinner. I want the government to prevent the driver from entering a Thruway using the exit ramp.
Those are 'rights' I am happy to give up to live in a prosperous, well ordered society. If the powers that be say I have to wear a mask while in Wegman's, I'll give up my freedom to not wear a mask.

Re-think your using 'unfree society', as that describes us RIGHT NOW to a tee. And has for the entirety of my life.
July 5th, 2020 at 4:52:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
If you don't think COVID-19 is a real disease then the same goes to you.....

I don't see any rights being trampled. I see necessary precautions being taken.

Lots of things are "read diseases." Well, the china virus is a virus, not a disease. But if you see what is being done as "precautions" only then you are the type that would have woken up in 1938 Europe wondering how all of the craziness happened.

The restrictions on gatherings of more than 20 people, or whatever it is should scare the life out of anyone. As should banning travel to your mother's house to visit or be alone surfing. This is scary stuff.

Scarier is the same people banning all these things are OK with the BLM riots. So gatherings are OK as long as those in power are for them.
The President is a fink.
July 6th, 2020 at 12:58:50 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Lots of things are "read diseases." Well, the china virus is a virus, not a disease. But if you see what is being done as "precautions" only then you are the type that would have woken up in 1938 Europe wondering how all of the craziness happened.

The restrictions on gatherings of more than 20 people, or whatever it is should scare the life out of anyone. As should banning travel to your mother's house to visit or be alone surfing. This is scary stuff.

Scarier is the same people banning all these things are OK with the BLM riots. So gatherings are OK as long as those in power are for them.

Lol Geezus man. Get a grip.
July 6th, 2020 at 1:48:24 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
It’s official: the “Sleepy Joe” moniker is a dud.

Now it seems Donny has pivoted to trying out “Corrupt Joe.” Good luck with that.... Lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 7th, 2020 at 11:20:24 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I think "Sleepy Joe" is more catchy. Still, my favorite is "Low Energy Jeb."
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
July 7th, 2020 at 11:48:39 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
I think "Sleepy Joe" is more catchy.

He actually looks like he's falling
asleep as he reads the prompter
in some of his videos. He
momentarily nods off and loses
his place. Typical Lib comeback
for this is, yeah, but look at
Trump's fat ass. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.