3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

July 4th, 2020 at 2:43:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
'

-I just did. -

No, you didn't. All you did was show one part of security. How about states going to automatically registering people? See, that puts millions of ballots out there, just waiting to be used as fraud. You also do not address possible "lost" ballots.

Mail-in voting is unnecessary. Somehow in the 1800s people managed to get to the polls without a car. It is easier than ever to get to the polls, yet somehow we need mail-in voting?

Mail-in is for FRAUD. Only reason Democrats are pushing it.
The President is a fink.
July 4th, 2020 at 2:45:52 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I will do the consetvatives a favor since they are not looking at their own white house data base.

1071 cases of voter fraud in the last 20 years across all elections (most were not mail related).... And, this number also includes voter intimidation (which is not really what most people mean when talking about fraud)....

For people who don't realize how statistically nothing 1071 over 20 years (overs several hundred elections) is, well I can't help them.....

That means 50 cases a year that were found. So probably ten times as many went undetected.

Intimidation has happened, yet Obama ignored the Black Panthers intimidating white voters.

Your own numbers say fraud is a problem.
The President is a fink.
July 4th, 2020 at 7:11:27 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
That means 50 cases a year that were found. So probably ten times as many went undetected.

Intimidation has happened, yet Obama ignored the Black Panthers intimidating white voters.

Your own numbers say fraud is a problem.

50 cases a year is a problem?

But millions of cases of coronavirus a year is not?

July 4th, 2020 at 7:32:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
50 cases a year is a problem?

But millions of cases of coronavirus a year is not?

50 a year is indeed a problem. At least triple it for cases not found. More like a factor of 10.

Not getting why you are comparing it to the china virus.
The President is a fink.
July 4th, 2020 at 7:48:58 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
50 a year is indeed a problem. At least triple it for cases not found. More like a factor of 10.

Not getting why you are comparing it to the china virus.

Because earlier you said people should not fear getting infected going out in public to vote because the numbers are so small.

So why should people fear voter fraud?

Also, you assume COVID-19 cases are OVERreprortered, but think voter fraud in UNDERreported. Just pointing out the inconsistency.
July 4th, 2020 at 7:55:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Because earlier you said people should not fear getting infected going out in public to vote because the numbers are so small.

So why should people fear voter fraud?

Also, you assume COVID-19 cases are OVERreprortered, but think voter fraud in UNDERreported. Just pointing out the inconsistency.

No inconsistency.

Incentive to report a person infected with china virus.

Disincentive to report voter fraud.

And no reason china virus should have people afraid to vote in person.

You really need to learn to make a better logical argument. You are all over the place.

Somehow we had polio and smallpox outbreaks in the past but never needed mail-in voting.
The President is a fink.
July 4th, 2020 at 2:12:14 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: SOOPOO
You have to be kidding me, right? I have to demonstrate to you that an act has a response that anyone can see? I need to remove all stop signs from intersections to show you that there will be an increase in accidents if I do? You aren't able to figure it out all by yourself?

It's actually fairly easy to see voter fraud, as the perpetuators often break statistical laws in an effort to appear random.

For instance, a professor used to tell half his students to flip a coin 200 times and write down H's or T's. He would tell the other half to simply make up data and write a string of H's and T's.

With amazing accuracy he could divide the papers into real and fake.
July 5th, 2020 at 1:59:17 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
You really need to learn to make a better logical argument. You are all over the place.
+100

I agree, no logic whatsoever. Soopoo said the same thing about him using no logic. That's how a lot of libbies are though. 🙄
July 5th, 2020 at 2:30:53 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Shrek
+100

I agree, no logic whatsoever. Soopoo said the same thing about him using no logic. That's how a lot of libbies are though. 🙄

The poster who thinks “farts go through fabric so how can a mask prevent the spread of COVID?” is a solid argument is criticizing other people’s logic.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 5th, 2020 at 2:49:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
The poster who thinks “farts go through fabric so how can a mask prevent the spread of COVID?” is a solid argument is criticizing other people’s logic.

Careful. He may have a couple blimps worth of practical farting experience.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?