No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

July 3rd, 2020 at 1:09:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
I don't have a problem with making a fix for it, but am not worried. There's no reason to not to believe cheaters on both sides won't cancel each other out.

Sure there is. Democrats are giving it major push. They plan to ballot harvest at the least.

Anything that requires getting off the couch is too much trouble for a Democrat to vote in their mind.
The President is a fink.
July 3rd, 2020 at 1:12:24 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I'll take the risk. Democrats have the same risk.

Republicans keep trying to prove voter fraud without ever proving it's a significant risk.

I don't know what you mean "I'll take the risk." Why would you even want to consider a system that adds that risk, when there is another method (getting your fat ass to the voting booth once every two years (President, Congress) that works just fine. HOW PATHETIC to make it seem like your base can't figure out how to get to the polls once every two years. Of course, there are acceptable reasons to have an absentee ballot, and I am all for those. I am just personally unaware of the safety precautions that are in place for those.
July 3rd, 2020 at 1:19:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
I don't know what you mean "I'll take the risk." Why would you even want to consider a system that adds that risk, when there is another method (getting your fat ass to the voting booth once every two years (President, Congress) that works just fine. HOW PATHETIC to make it seem like your base can't figure out how to get to the polls once every two years. Of course, there are acceptable reasons to have an absentee ballot, and I am all for those. I am just personally unaware of the safety precautions that are in place for those.

Let the Republicans clean up their own act of trying to suppress the vote against the poor and minorities.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 3rd, 2020 at 1:25:12 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: SOOPOO

You still have yet to demonstrate any increase fraud from mail in ballots.

As for two years, I dont know what city you live in, but when you look at all elections, Federal, State, County, municipality, and School district (plus runoffs and special elections), there are several elections a year in most cities....

The saftey precautions have already been mentioned several times, signature authentication which is exactly the same as when you sign at the polls.... Its not like you show ID or scan your prints at the polls to verify who you are.... You sign and your signature matches or it doesn't and it triggers the safeguards (this has happened to me before because I have a sloppy signature).....

The precautions are literally the same for mail in ballots as physical voting... And, there is still no evidence of increased fraud (nor will you present any)......
July 3rd, 2020 at 1:46:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Let the Republicans clean up their own act of trying to suppress the vote against the poor and minorities.

Nothing to clean up. Any minority is capable of showing up on election day with an ID.

It is the Democrats that think minorities are not intelligent enough to do this.
The President is a fink.
July 3rd, 2020 at 1:47:49 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler

The precautions are literally the same for mail in ballots as physical voting... And, there is still no evidence of increased fraud (nor will you present any)......

Yes there is. Plenty has been shown. You just refuse to see what is plain as day to anyone not being a leftist partisan.
The President is a fink.
July 3rd, 2020 at 1:57:37 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Yes there is. Plenty has been shown. You just refuse to see what is plain as day to anyone not being a leftist partisan.

Then why have you still not yet posted a link to a single study?

If this is so common surely there must be many?
July 3rd, 2020 at 2:07:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
Nothing to clean up. Any minority is capable of showing up on election day with an ID.

It is the Democrats that think minorities are not intelligent enough to do this.

No, the voter suppression goes on to much more than that.

Quote:
Between November 2015 and early 2016, over 120,000 voters were dropped from rolls in Brooklyn, New York.[2] Officials have stated that the purge was a mistake and that those dropped represented a "broad cross-section" of the electorate. However, an WNYC analysis found that the purge had disproportionately affected majority-Hispanic districts. The board announced that it would reinstate all voters in time for the 2016 congressional primary.[3] The Board of Elections subsequently suspended the Republican appointee in connection to the purge, but kept on her Democratic counterpart.

or this

Quote:
Georgia was challenged for requesting Social Security records for verification checks on about 2 million voters. That was more requests than any other state. An attorney involved in the lawsuit said Georgia violated a federal law prohibiting widespread voter purges within 90 days of an election, contending that the letters were sent out too close to the election date. The director of the American Civil Liberty Union's Georgia Voting Rights Project said, "They are systematically using these lists and matching them and using those matches to send these letters out to voters." "They're using a systematic purging procedure that's expressly prohibited by federal laws, if people who are properly eligible are getting improperly challenged and purged. Elise Shore, a regional attorney for the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF), agreed the letters appear to violate two federal laws against voter purging within 90 days of the election. "People are being targeted, and people are being told they are non-citizens, including both naturalized citizens and U.S.-born citizens," said Shore. "They're being told they're not eligible to vote, based on information in a database that hasn't been checked and approved by the Department of Justice (DOJ), and that we know has flaws in it.

or this

Quote:
In North Carolina, Republican lawmakers requested data on various voting practices, broken down by race. They then passed laws that restricted voting and registration many ways that disproportionately affected African Americans, including cutting back on early voting.[7][

or this

Quote:
in recall elections for the Wisconsin State Senate in 2011, Americans for Prosperity, a conservative political advocacy group founded in 2004 by brothers Charles and David Koch to support Republican candidates and causes in the United States,[14] sent many Democratic voters a mailing that gave an incorrect deadline for returning absentee ballots. Voters who relied on the deadline in the mailing could have sent in their ballots too late for them to be counted.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 3rd, 2020 at 2:11:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Sheesh, even locally the Republicans had been blocking the local university from having voting on campus. Guess which way university students skew? It isn't Republican.
July 3rd, 2020 at 2:49:53 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler
Then why have you still not yet posted a link to a single study?

If this is so common surely there must be many?

Because you do not nee a "study." It is common sense security.

See, the leftists here and elsewhere are afraid to do or say anything without a "study" telling them what to think.

I cannot think of any great men who waited for a "study" to make their decisions. I can think of several failures that followed what the "studies" said. (e.g.: GM did studies to the death. They studied their way right to bankruptcy.)
The President is a fink.