No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

July 1st, 2020 at 6:04:02 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
Cuban is never right. He's an asshat.

I will vote for Cuban if he runs in the 2024 election.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 1st, 2020 at 8:18:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich
I will vote for Cuban if he runs in the 2024 election.

Sure you will..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 2nd, 2020 at 8:42:48 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
You gotta love how the libbies want us to vote-by-mail

Postal Workers Union Endorses Joe Biden

So we're supposed to trust vote-by-mail after the postal workers union just endorsed Biden??
Yeah, I'm sure no voter fraud will ever happen (wink, wink)
July 2nd, 2020 at 9:26:15 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Shrek

So we're supposed to trust vote-by-mail after the postal workers union just endorsed Biden??

That makes no sense.

Its not like they can alter sealed ballots.... Plus no postal worker would risk their job and prison to alter votes (mail rules are heavily enforced).....

They probably want mail in voting because it will be a huge increase in revenue during election cycles (which they desperately need)..... (Also increased in time sensitive mail meaning more work, more OT, etc....)
This is the logical reason why they would care....

I can be fairly certain there is no postal union conspiracy to alter votes....
July 2nd, 2020 at 9:31:55 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Gandler

That makes no sense.

Its not like they can alter sealed ballots.... Plus no postal worker would risk their job and prison to alter votes (mail rules are heavily enforced).....

They probably want mail in voting because it will be a huge increase in revenue during election cycles (which they desperately need)..... (Also increased in time sensitive mail meaning more work, more OT, etc....)

You don't need to alter ballots you can just lose some from Republican districts.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
July 2nd, 2020 at 9:46:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
Quote: Gandler

That makes no sense.

You don't need to alter ballots you can just lose some from Republican districts.

How can we lose a ballot from people who don't trust mail in? They will vote in person. Duffman wants everyone to vote in person on just one day. Let him and everyone else who is suspicious follow their own rules and show up.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 2nd, 2020 at 10:18:01 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
About mail in ballots. You have two senile parents living with you. Both registered voters. You favor candidate X. What prevents you from voting all 3 ballots?
July 2nd, 2020 at 10:22:13 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
a maybe not so new rumor is trump wants to let the postal service fail so voting by mail becomes impossible.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
July 2nd, 2020 at 12:23:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64
a maybe not so new rumor is trump wants to let the postal service fail so voting by mail becomes impossible.

Kind of rumor only an idiot would believe. But making mail-in voting impossible is a good idea. Way, way too unsecure.
The President is a fink.
July 2nd, 2020 at 12:33:44 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: SOOPOO
About mail in ballots. You have two senile parents living with you. Both registered voters. You favor candidate X. What prevents you from voting all 3 ballots?

What prevents you from going in the ballot box with your parents (as you can if they need medical assistance) and casting whatever you want? .....

Bad argument...