No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

March 15th, 2021 at 11:44:58 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
I do not think it is a mask thing, I think it is a crazy drunk chick thing. One was wearing a mask so that alone shows it is not a mask thing.

See, anti-maskers really do not care if you wear a mask. They will not bother you for wearing one. Not to the level that maskers harass people without masks in any case.

I don't know. There are plenty of videos of people having to be arrested after refusing to leave a store or vehicle (usually while being loud and obnoxious) after verbal warnings to leave or put a mask on.
March 15th, 2021 at 12:55:14 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Gandler
I don't know. There are plenty of videos of people having to be arrested after refusing to leave a store or vehicle (usually while being loud and obnoxious) after verbal warnings to leave or put a mask on.

Yup
In TX yesterday
Bank refused service to a woman without a mask
They called the police
She was arrested for trespassing
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 16th, 2021 at 5:29:43 PM permalink
terapined
Kudos to Trump
Trump encourages Americans to get the Covid vaccine

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/16/trump-americans-covid-vaccine-476479
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 16th, 2021 at 5:44:36 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Death cult!

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 16th, 2021 at 6:48:48 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288
Death cult!

The ultimate cases of BDS
March 17th, 2021 at 3:47:52 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Trump spent seven minutes discussing and praising the development of the vaccine, and encouraged Americans to get vaccinated during his CPAC address on Feb. 26th.

“We took care of a lot of people — including, I guess, on December 21st, we took care of Joe Biden, because he got his shot, he got his vaccine.”

“It shows you how unpainful that vaccine shot is.”

“So everybody, go get your shot,”

“It wasn’t very traumatic obviously, that he got his shot, and it’s good that he got his shot”

That didn’t stop lying media hound Fauci from going on FOX Sunday on March 14th, and saying

“If he came out and said, ‘Go and get vaccinated. It’s really important for your health, the health of your family and the health of the country,’ it seems absolutely inevitable that the vast majority of people who are his close followers would listen to him,” Fauci told “Fox News Sunday.”
March 17th, 2021 at 5:08:46 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Tanko
Trump spent seven minutes discussing and praising the development of the vaccine, and encouraged Americans to get vaccinated during his CPAC address on Feb. 26th.

“We took care of a lot of people — including, I guess, on December 21st, we took care of Joe Biden, because he got his shot, he got his vaccine.”

“It shows you how unpainful that vaccine shot is.”

“So everybody, go get your shot,”

“It wasn’t very traumatic obviously, that he got his shot, and it’s good that he got his shot”

That didn’t stop lying media hound Fauci from going on FOX Sunday on March 14th, and saying

“If he came out and said, ‘Go and get vaccinated. It’s really important for your health, the health of your family and the health of the country,’ it seems absolutely inevitable that the vast majority of people who are his close followers would listen to him,” Fauci told “Fox News Sunday.”

FDS - Fauci Derangement Syndrome

No regular humans paid attention to Donny’s CPAC speech.
March 17th, 2021 at 6:16:52 AM permalink
terapined

I dont understand FDS
He worked for Trump
Trump never fired him
Can Tanko explain why Trump kept this fine man on his team
March 17th, 2021 at 6:28:35 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I'm getting tired of seeing the words, "Derangement Syndrome." Both sides just giving themselves an out to refer to any possible criticism as, "Derangement Syndrome," rather than have a substantive conversation.

Even if someone wants to argue that they intend to have a substantive conversation, accusing the other person of being deranged is usually not the best way to get one started.

Tanko correctly points out that Trump appeared at CPAC and discussed the vaccines for a number of minutes. Response:

Tanko correctly points out that Fauci made his statement after CPAC, at which time Trump had addressed the vaccine. I don't know that necessarily makes Fauci a liar, as Fauci may well have not watched Trump's CPAC speech, but it does mean that Fauci is incorrect in saying that Trump did not address the vaccine on a major platform.

As far as the statement that, "No regular humans paid attention to Donn'y CPAC speech," I'm not going to get into that other than to say that Trump has many fervent supporters, the exceeding majority of whom identify as Conservative---it's the Conservative Political Action Committee---so I am going to assume that some of those people watched it.

I mean, that's the market that people want Trump to be targeting with the message to go get the vaccine, he targeted that market, what the hell else could you possibly want from him? He's no longer the POTUS, so he's under no obligation to do or say anything.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
March 17th, 2021 at 6:46:11 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
I dont understand FDS
He worked for Trump
Trump never fired him
Can Tanko explain why Trump kept this fine man on his team

He kept Fauci because he knew Fauci was MUCH more popular and trusted than him.

Donny's COVID response approval numbers were always abysmal (as they should have been - his response was abysmal).

Firing the guy people trusted much more than Donny right before an election would have been a big error. Didn't matter thankfully, he still lost.