1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

May 4th, 2020 at 4:18:50 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Shrek
Welcome to the police state folks!

You've been had.

Officers are trained to read body language. Thousand mile stare. Paceing. Slicking back hair. Spitting. Those are signs of imminent attack. The skel was flexing as he approached the officer, right foot forward, wade stance, with his left hand trailing about to sucker punch the officer. He was beaten to the punch and received a few smacks. Not punches. The skel and his dirtbag girlfriend initially being arrested, were both charged with resisting arrest, weapon possession and disorderly conduct. He was also charged with possession of a large quantity of marijuana.

This took place a few weeks ago. Moments after the attack, the female in the video, stood up and began punching another officer.

May 4th, 2020 at 9:08:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Not official, just a leak.

Quote:
Trump administration models predict near doubling of daily death toll by June, according to internal document.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 4th, 2020 at 9:14:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 4th, 2020 at 9:14:59 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: Tanko
You've been had.

Uh no, I think you have no idea what you're talking about because the guy in your video is a completely different person from the guy in my video lol
May 4th, 2020 at 9:21:09 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I've been eyeballing the overall trendline for weeks now. Always looks to be going up at the same angle for the US no matter how the numbers vary.

I keep looking for the crest or bend over the top. Still haven't seen it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 4th, 2020 at 9:23:38 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine

Wow
Well, at least the analysts in the WH are taking this seriously
The problem
Trump will ignore this till its obvious we will hit that number, then blame China, Governors and Obama.
We as a country may suffer more then any other country on the planet when its all over because we have a segment of the population, though a very small minority but large enough to endanger the country that believe the virus is a hoax.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 4th, 2020 at 10:05:57 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: terapined
We as a country may suffer more then any other country on the planet when its all over because we have a segment of the population, though a very small minority but large enough to endanger the country that believe the virus is a hoax.

A very small group may think it is a hoax, but a much larger group is worried about how they will pay the mortgage or rent, buy their food, and other day to day concerns that many average Americans have all the time but are amplified immensely when there is a huge increase in unemployment. They are pushing back against the continued closures and the decisions that their jobs are not "essential" and others--like those of workers at such essential places as the garden center at Lowe's--are. Governors are making decisions on what is essential and, in many cases, their decisions are silly.

People have been sequestered for 45 days or so. The governor of Michigan wouldn't let people travel to their second properties to have a better place to endure this restriction of freedom. It is nice outside. Lots of people have very little disease, or death, in their area.

Do you expect them to accept a lock down of unlimited scope and length for much longer?

I'm not doubting that a document with dire predictions does not exist in the WH; what I do doubt is that the source of the leak took the worst possible prediction and selectively leaked it as yet another opportunity to try to harm the President. There are likely many variants of predictions within the WH with potential outcomes all over the place.
May 4th, 2020 at 10:22:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: RonC
A very small group may think it is a hoax, but a much larger group is worried about how they will pay the mortgage or rent, buy their food, and other day to day concerns that many average Americans have all the time but are amplified immensely when there is a huge increase in unemployment. They are pushing back against the continued closures and the decisions that their jobs are not "essential" and others--like those of workers at such essential places as the garden center at Lowe's--are. Governors are making decisions on what is essential and, in many cases, their decisions are silly.

People have been sequestered for 45 days or so. The governor of Michigan wouldn't let people travel to their second properties to have a better place to endure this restriction of freedom. It is nice outside. Lots of people have very little disease, or death, in their area.

Do you expect them to accept a lock down of unlimited scope and length for much longer?

I'm not doubting that a document with dire predictions does not exist in the WH; what I do doubt is that the source of the leak took the worst possible prediction and selectively leaked it as yet another opportunity to try to harm the President. There are likely many variants of predictions within the WH with potential outcomes all over the place.

The point I am making is
Lockdown or no lockdown
This country will be hit the hardest of all the countries on the planet because so many believe this virus is a hoax
Instead of getting with the program, social distancing and masks, they refuse regardless of lockdown or no lockdown
Alex Jones is gathering crowds, no mask and shaking hands. That's now dangerous activity in our future open economy.
The world has changed regardless of lockdown or no lockdown but these people don't get it
Trump has power over these people but instead eggs them on endangering lives.
Due to this, in the end, this will be the hardest hit country on the planet regarding the virus
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 4th, 2020 at 10:23:09 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: Shrek
Uh no, I think you have no idea what you're talking about because the guy in your video is a completely different person from the guy in my video lol

The one you posted occurred two days ago.

“This took place a few weeks ago” referred to the one I posted. Different dirtbags.
May 4th, 2020 at 10:49:13 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
The point I am making is
Lockdown or no lockdown
This country will be hit the hardest of all the countries on the planet because so many believe this virus is a hoax

I can talk specifically about my state, which is by far the hardest hit. As you are aware, the 'closing' or 'opening' of things in each state is up to the Governors. Our Governor, though he sounds good, was afraid to make the REALLY hard decisions.

When he 'shut down New York', the pizza baker was allowed on the packed subways. The dry cleaning guy was allowed on the packed subways. The accountant was allowed into a packed subway car. So was the debt collector. The parks initially? Packed. His definition of 'essential' was a TOTAL joke. He was unable to see that a shutdown like he enacted would work in Montana, but not New York. I guess no one told him he was the Governor of New York. "Lets limit workplaces to 1/2 staff".. Failure. Ok "lets limit workplaces to 1/4 staff". Failure. "lets limit workplaces to zero, except dry cleaners". (His suit is VERY important!)

Maybe we would have needed fewer ventilators had he made the REAL tough decisions earlier, and stronger?

Bob and I can disagree over this.... but to the general public, he looks great. For those that actually put thought into how he has handled this.... not so much.