Welcome back!!! Long time no posts.
Let's go Brandon
March 31st, 2020 at 4:30:25 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: fleaswatter
Welcome back!!! Long time no posts.

I feel the love...

My suspension wasn't lifted after 3 days and I gave up checking on it until now.
March 31st, 2020 at 4:36:27 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Tripdufan
Easily defended. He had campaigned in the 47 CONTIGUOUS states and had not yet been to Alaska, because nobody campaigns in Alaska because their vote doesn't mean jack. Our democracy at work!

Anybody who seriously thought Barack Obama thought there was 57 states in our union or that it was tied to some secret islam thing is a moron.

47 contiguous states? Which state has left the union? Maybe check with Obama.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 31st, 2020 at 4:50:47 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: kenarman
47 contiguous states? Which state has left the union? Maybe check with Obama.

lol

He meant to say that he had been to the 47 of the 48 contiguous states in the union but was caught up in thinking 50 United States.

It was by far the stupidest thing you guys could've latched onto. That's how great he was. You had to find the stupidest things to criticize him for. I think one of the theories was that he was an islamist terrorist and 57 somehow had meaning.
March 31st, 2020 at 4:55:24 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Hmmmmmm

I have read where governor Half-wit of Michigan and the democrat governor of Nevada have reversed their executive orders and will now allow the use of the drugs "touted" by President Trump for the treatment of the Chinese Virus.

I guess they must have made their decisions based upon "anecdotal" evidence.
Let's go Brandon
March 31st, 2020 at 5:10:09 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
lol

He meant to say that he had been to the 47 of the 48 contiguous states in the union but was caught up in thinking 50 United States.

It was by far the stupidest thing you guys could've latched onto. That's how great he was. You had to find the stupidest things to criticize him for. I think one of the theories was that he was an islamist terrorist and 57 somehow had meaning.

I latched on to the 'you can keep your doctor' lie.

As far as great, I'd say he will probably be remembered as an average President. History will probably consider Obamacare to be a big accomplishment.
March 31st, 2020 at 5:12:43 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I feel the love...

My suspension wasn't lifted after 3 days and I gave up checking on it until now.

If you know how long it was, Mike will give you 'time served' credit for your next suspension!

Welcome back.
March 31st, 2020 at 5:19:40 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
lol

Oh, let them have that one. The righties have literally been bitching about it for 12 years now.

That’s the ONLY thing the “both siders” know to rebut any of Donny’s daily idiotic statements with...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 31st, 2020 at 7:49:13 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Fox News is reportedly worried that there may be legal action taken against them over their truly despicable coverage of COVID-19 early on. They may have very well killed off some of their viewers by downplaying it as a hoax.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/905601/fox-news-reportedly-fears-early-downplaying-covid19-leaves-open-lawsuits

This is why the local mega church in Tampa where I live held services a couple days ago. They bought into downplaying the virus. History will not look kindly on right wing news. Its all on computer memory to forever be accessed. This event is so huge, the response of the media and govt will be examined and studied for generation after generation.

Regarding the miracle drug the right wingers on this board are pushing. 1st off, I want this drug to work.
But
It aint making a dent in the death rate. Actually sucks but thats reality. How do you tell the drug is effective, say somebody gets better, is it the drug, or the body itself, or psychological? What is the rate of effectiveness vs not effective? Side effects?
Just hearing anecdotal stories. Is there anything out there with specefic details on mutiple patients?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 1st, 2020 at 12:10:28 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
This is why the local mega church in Tampa where I live held services a couple days ago. They bought into downplaying the virus. History will not look kindly on right wing news. Its all on computer memory to forever be accessed. This event is so huge, the response of the media and govt will be examined and studied for generation after generation.

Regarding the miracle drug the right wingers on this board are pushing. 1st off, I want this drug to work.
But
It aint making a dent in the death rate. Actually sucks but thats reality. How do you tell the drug is effective, say somebody gets better, is it the drug, or the body itself, or psychological? What is the rate of effectiveness vs not effective? Side effects?
Just hearing anecdotal stories. Is there anything out there with specefic details on mutiple patients?
https://thesaker.is/interview-with-professor-didier-raoult-in-the-parisien-newspaper-22-march-2020/
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW