The Trump Impeachment Thread

October 11th, 2019 at 11:58:37 AM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: fleaswatter
The so-called "whistle-blower" is rumored to be Eric Ciaramella, Former Obama NSC Director for Ukraine.

Real "fake news", the Hunter Biden debunked conspiracy, has led to Trump's impeachment inquiry. Is that not poetic justice or what?
October 11th, 2019 at 12:35:00 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
The so-called "whistle-blower" is rumored to be Eric Ciaramella, Former Obama NSC Director for Ukraine.

I can’t help but get the feeling that righties think all this will go away once the whistleblower gets outed. Why else are they so obsessed with his identity?

Keep dreaming.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 11th, 2019 at 1:01:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Seems like rightwing flew off the handle making some accusations

Pelosi, Romney and Kerry don’t have sons working for companies linked to Ukraine

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/oct/10/facebook-posts/pelosi-romney-and-kerry-dont-have-sons-working-com/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 11th, 2019 at 8:49:54 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Trump had a rally last night and
tonight. The crowds are beyond
belief. The sea of red hats, the
waving banners, the chanting.
Like a commentator said, these
are live polls, unpopular presidents
don't fill stadiums like Trump
does. With thousands more
waiting outside. They love this
president.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 12th, 2019 at 11:19:32 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: SOOPOO
It would be interesting to ask those who 'support impeachment' if they understand that just means there is a Senate trial with nearly no chance for conviction, unless the Senators can be convinced that an impeachable offense is found.

I believe that 'impeachment' is often misinterpreted as 'removal'. As has been mentioned here a multitude of times, there are tons of Republicans who are in favor of impeachment, not because they believe that Trump has committed a crime, but because impeachment increases the chance of his re-election.

I think the polls should ask are they in favor of Trump's conviction, not his impeachment.

I think most on the Left believe that, if POTUS Trump is impeached, Hillary takes over
LOL
October 14th, 2019 at 10:43:57 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Need to grocery store this afternoon
According to Trump, I better bring my ID or I cant buy any groceries
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 14th, 2019 at 4:16:45 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Need to grocery store this afternoon
According to Trump, I better bring my ID or I cant buy any groceries
ROTFL

Probably referring to half of Dem voters. (Food stamp users?)
October 14th, 2019 at 4:21:14 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
Probably referring to half of Dem voters. (Food stamp users?)

No
He is so disconnected with reality, he thinks people need ID to buy groceries
From his last rally

"You know, if you want to go out and buy groceries, you need identification. If you want to do almost anything you need identification. The only thing you don't need identification for is to vote, the most important single thing you're doing -- to vote."
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 14th, 2019 at 6:00:28 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Nevermind
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 15th, 2019 at 6:29:29 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
No
He is so disconnected with reality, he thinks people need ID to buy groceries
From his last rally

"You know, if you want to go out and buy groceries, you need identification. If you want to do almost anything you need identification. The only thing you don't need identification for is to vote, the most important single thing you're doing -- to vote."

Wow! Some ultra rich people who have someone do EVERYTHING for them are so detached from reality. If you think about it, when was the last time DJT had to buy anything? I don't mean instruct someone to get something he wants, but actually do the buying himself?
That being said, I'd like to think the POTUS should be aware that you can walk into a Wegman's and get a double latte, no sugar, extra foam, without ID.